1. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    25 Apr '24 08:161 edit
    @suzianne said
    Stop lying.

And stop insulting people with your misgendering.
    State the lie.

Prove it is a lie.

When you mis-gendered me I did not consider it an insult, is that what you were going for?
  2. Joined
    30 Dec '04
    Moves
    25 Apr '24 18:32
    @suzianne said
    You idiot "America First" morons never admit that what you want is "America ONLY".

You guys were so scared of Russia back in the day that we went through TWO wars fighting communists. And now you're only too happy to crawl into bed with them when they manage to cram your Orange Jesus into the White House.

We're just lucky there are enough Republicans left in the House to remember how Russia was our enemy in the Cold War, and still aren't our friends today.
    Keep talking when you get on the front lines yourself sweetie.
  3. Joined
    30 Dec '04
    Moves
    25 Apr '24 18:43
    @suzianne said
    Peace.

What you mean is offer up Ukraine to the Russians on a silver platter because you love them and want to follow Trump as Putin's puppet.

That's not peace. That's cowardice.
    Ok HERO, send your son to die there. Oh yeah, you don't have one. It's easy to send someone else's kids to die though. You BIG non coward you.

P.S All women are naturally cowards. Men learn to be courageous.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Apr '24 21:09
    @Wajoma
    She just asked you a question, do you stand with MTG on her stance with Russia? And you reply HYPOCRITE? Attacking her for daring to ask you a question. Typical.
  5. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    25 Apr '24 21:374 edits
    @sonhouse said
    @Wajoma
    She just asked you a question, do you stand with MTG on her stance with Russia? And you reply HYPOCRITE? Attacking her for daring to ask you a question. Typical.
    It's not the question that makes her a hypocrite, she called me Marjorie i.e. suziman mis-gendered me, and she did so intentionally. Something she continues to accuse others of.

And do you know how we're supposed to know the gender of other posters? By the style of their writing. Yep, women apparently write in a different style to men, so apart from being a hyporite suziman is also a sexist.

suziman said:

"I think it is rather obvious who the female posters are. And no, it's not the names or the avatars themselves, it is how they communicate..."

Believe it or not, suziman thinks women should communicate as suziman communicates or they shouldn't call themselves women. Suzimans style is very similar to zahlooney bamboozles' so I could be forgiven for identifying zahlooney as a woman, although in the past I've always assumed zahlooney to be a 13 year old boy.

Edit: In fact, come to think of it, you and suziman communicate in a similar manner, which either makes you a woman or, try this theory on for size, it makes suziman a man. Are you a woman stroker and what we see here is your unconvincing alter ego? suzi's obsession with being the gender police has led to the debates board being a toxic sea of doubt and suspicion.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Apr '24 02:01
    @boonon said
    Ok HERO, send your son to die there. Oh yeah, you don't have one. It's easy to send someone else's kids to die though. You BIG non coward you.

P.S All women are naturally cowards. Men learn to be courageous.
    No Americans are dying in Ukraine, FOOL.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Apr '24 02:02
    @wajoma said
    It's not the question that makes her a hypocrite, she called me Marjorie i.e. suziman mis-gendered me, and she did so intentionally. Something she continues to accuse others of.

And do you know how we're supposed to know the gender of other posters? By the style of their writing. Yep, women apparently write in a different style to men, so apart from being a hyporite suzim ...[text shortened]... with being the gender police has led to the debates board being a toxic sea of doubt and suspicion.
    You're the biggest idiot on the planet.
  8. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    26 Apr '24 02:13
    @suzianne said
    You're the biggest idiot on the planet.
    You're the idiot suziman.

I can explain, quote and prove you're idiocy, and thus far have taken time to do so.

Part of what makes you an idiot, is calling everyone else idiots but not being able to give reason, explain, nor prove any idiocy. It's the same way you blast the accusation 'liar' around. For it to mean anything you need to state the lie, and prove the lie. Just saying 'liar', 'liar' over and over confirms your own idiocy.
  9. Joined
    30 Dec '04
    Moves
    26 Apr '24 02:21
    @suzianne said
    No Americans are dying in Ukraine, FOOL.
    Who's the fool. when Ukraine runs out of fighting age men....then what? You don't think we have advisors there now?? Your war hawk attitude will have US soldiers on the ground in force before your war is over.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Apr '24 20:02
    @boonon
    You are REALLY an idiot, she SAID there were Americans fighting there and that is true, they are called volunteers and some have died. You won't get that on your freakshow stations like Newsmax.
  11. Joined
    30 Dec '04
    Moves
    30 Apr '24 21:46
    @sonhouse said
    @boonon
    You are REALLY an idiot, she SAID there were Americans fighting there and that is true, they are called volunteers and some have died. You won't get that on your freakshow stations like Newsmax.
    Here is what she said.

'No Americans are dying in Ukraine, FOOL.'

They are there and they will be dying. Are you going to volunteer one of your family members to go on the front line?? Huh? You big talking jack-ass. Which kid? Or grand kid? And since you say women can be men how about your daughter or grand daughter? Which one are you willing to send to Ukraine to die? Get back to me with an honest answer Shytehouse
  12. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    01 May '24 01:05
    @boonon said
    How far... in your opinion does NATO need to go?

After Russia, which country is next on your list?
    I would expand NATO to include every democratic country on earth: S Korea. Japan. Taiwan. Australia. India. Brazil. etc.

Unlike the UN, NATO actually has a useful security provision in their charter: an attack on one is an attack on all. That is SUPER powerful. It basically stops every miserable tub-thumping dictator right in his tracks. It stops any future land grabs.

The UN admits dictatorships to the table, puts them on committees, and even gives them veto power. The UN is dead.

NATO is the future for now.
  13. Joined
    30 Dec '04
    Moves
    01 May '24 04:40
    @spruce112358 said
    I would expand NATO to include every democratic country on earth: S Korea. Japan. Taiwan. Australia. India. Brazil. etc.

Unlike the UN, NATO actually has a useful security provision in their charter: an attack on one is an attack on all. That is SUPER powerful. It basically stops every miserable tub-thumping dictator right in his tracks. It stops any future land grabs ...[text shortened]... s them on committees, and even gives them veto power. The UN is dead.

NATO is the future for now.
    Thank you for the response. It's late and I just got home from work. I will think about what you have to say after a good nights sleep. Right now I see NATO as the instigator in the Ukraine/Russia war. Not saying that NATO is not important, and I 1000% agree that the UN is a corrupt joke.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 May '24 04:46
    @boonon said
    Who's the fool. when Ukraine runs out of fighting age men....then what? You don't think we have advisors there now?? Your war hawk attitude will have US soldiers on the ground in force before your war is over.
    Just stop supporting Russia in their war of aggression.

Please.
  15. Joined
    30 Dec '04
    Moves
    01 May '24 15:01
    @suzianne said
    Just stop supporting Russia in their war of aggression.

Please.
    Have you not seen me call for PEACE?? You war PIGS don't care who dies, they are Russians so they can be blown to smithereens. The Ukrainians can also get blown into chunks of flesh just so YOU can defeat Putin. War is not a game you play on Xbox.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree