Nazi

Nazi

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
18 Mar 12

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
NATO is not blowing up Muslims because they're Muslims 🙄
Really are you sure about that?

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
18 Mar 12
1 edit

Originally posted by kevcvs57
Really are you sure about that?
Yes. NATO is blowing up a violent ethnic fanatic organization that has openly attacked one of it's members.

Every one of these groups - and every culture has them - hides behind their ethnicity to protect them from criticism or challenge. This group is no different. It's no different killing them that it is to kill people of the Christian organization called the Lord's Resistance Army. If you kill one of the LRA it does NOT mean you're killing Christians because they're Christian. Same thing here.

Speaking of violent ethnic organizations that get blown up, look at the title of the thread...

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
18 Mar 12

Yes. NATO is blowing up a violent ethnic fanatic organization that has openly attacked one of it's members.

Every one of these groups - and every culture has them - hides behind their ethnicity to protect them from criticism or challenge. This group is no different. It's no different killing them that it is to kill people of the Christian orga ...[text shortened]... LRA it does NOT mean you're killing Christians because they're Christian. Same thing here.
But did you not Know we are not killing people from the LRA, I think at the very least we are Killing muslims because they are muslims in the sense that politically it is ok to kill muslims. I take it you think the sixteen children that were killed in afghan were fanatics then. You might wanna stop watching Fox news.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
18 Mar 12
1 edit

Originally posted by kevcvs57
But did you not Know we are not killing people from the LRA, I think at the very least we are Killing muslims because they are muslims in the sense that politically it is ok to kill muslims. I take it you think the sixteen children that were killed in afghan were fanatics then. You might wanna stop watching Fox news.
Violence sucks but their thugs started it. Their civilians need to put their thugs on a leash if they don't want outsiders doing it for them.

By the way:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/10/obama-sends-100-us-troops-to-uganda-to-combat-lords-resistance-army/

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
18 Mar 12

Violence sucks but their thugs started it. Their civilians need to put their thugs on a leash if they don't want outsiders doing it for them.

By the way:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/10/obama-sends-100-us-troops-to-uganda-to-combat-lords-resistance-army/
We are there for strategic reasons concerning the middle east and it's oil we kicked al'qaeda arse out of afghan years ago.

Ref your link, Lol, 100 troops after how many years of rape and slaughter, I remain unconvinced of your argument.

Houston, Texas

Moves
19 Mar 12
8 edits

Originally posted by TerrierJack
What I want to know is how do we get Sarah Palin to be the Republican nominee.
I watched that movie about Sarah Palin a couple of nights ago. Julianna Moore really transformed herself in the role of Sarah Palin. Ed Harris did ok I guess as McCain. It was interesting how the movie had McCain cursing all the time. -- GD, fu*k, etc.

Woody Harrelson was good as a lead campaigner, and in some ways seemed relieved that McCain was not elected so that Palin would not be VP and one step away from the presidency (e.g., become president if the old beating heart of McCain gave out). Likewise, the speech writer for Sarah Palin could not bring herself to vote for that reason.

To prepare for the VP debate, the staff and Palin gave up on having her understand many issues, and instead she memorized answers without understanding the meaning.

The movie depicted her as not having any idea what is the Fed. She thought the phrase "The Fed" refered to the federal government generically and had no semblance of notion the Fed was an organization dealing with monerary policy. similarly, she did not know that the England queen is merely a head of state and it is the England prime minister the US would deal with in negotiation, or that Korea is two countries, etc.

I know there is a sizable chunk of Republicans who really love Palin, but I think Tim Pawlenty would have been a much better VP pick for McCain.

McCain and Palin -- the two mavericks.

s
Why so serious ????

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Moves
03 Apr 12

Originally posted by whodey
What exactly is the criterea for being compared to a nazi? Is it even possible to be compared to a nazi? If so, then who is on your list?
Your an Israeli in the IDF...... definition is now clear.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
03 Apr 12

Originally posted by moon1969
I watched that movie about Sarah Palin a couple of nights ago. Julianna Moore really transformed herself in the role of Sarah Palin. Ed Harris did ok I guess as McCain. It was interesting how the movie had McCain cursing all the time. -- GD, fu*k, etc.

Woody Harrelson was good as a lead campaigner, and in some ways seemed relieved that McCain was n ...[text shortened]... ty would have been a much better VP pick for McCain.

McCain and Palin -- the two mavericks.
Condi Rice would have been a much better VP pick than Palin certainly.