Mueller's Obstruction

Mueller's Obstruction

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MB

Moves
18 Dec 18

@mghrn55 said
Evidence of extreme bias ?

Are FBI agents allowed to vote in elections ?
What do elections have to do with it?

MB

Moves
18 Dec 18

@no1marauder said
No, Mueller had Strzok reassigned to avoid "an appearance of impropriety". There has never been a finding that Strzok''s supposed political views had any effect on his investigative work; he worked at the FBI for more than two decades and was considered one of its best counterintelligence agents.

His firing for essentially voicing political views that most American sha ...[text shortened]... s level of scrutiny of law enforcement officers' personal views was extended to every investigation.
"There has never been a finding that Strzok''s supposed political views had any effect on his investigative work"

Of course not, that is why it was erased! DUH!

rain

Moves
18 Dec 18
1 edit

@metal-brain said
Who? What republican? What does that have to do with anything? Why is that even important?
Whodey was trying to imply the glitch is nothing more than convenient cover-up by Trump haters. So I reminded him that the DOJ has been headed by Trump appointees.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
18 Dec 18

@vivify said
Whodey was trying to imply the glitch is nothing more than convenient cover-up by Trump haters. So I reminded him that the DOJ has been headed by Trump appointees.
They're obviously Democrats in disguise; don't you appreciate the depths of this nefarious conspiracy?

k

Moves
18 Dec 18

@no1marauder said
They're obviously Democrats in disguise; don't you appreciate the depths of this nefarious conspiracy?
They're called DINOs

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Dec 18

@kquinn909 said
They're called DINOs
Wouldn't that be RiNOs, according to you?

Trouble following the conversation when it's not Sean Hannity, telling you what to believe?

MB

Moves
19 Dec 18

@vivify said
You mean like Comey? Some republicans are Trump haters too, even those he appointed. I don't see what that has to do with anything.

rain

Moves
19 Dec 18

@metal-brain said
You mean like Comey? Some republicans are Trump haters too, even those he appointed. I don't see what that has to do with anything.
By "Trump haters" I meant Democrats. Liberals. Lefties. We're talking about Whodey, after all.

MB

Moves
19 Dec 18

@vivify said
By "Trump haters" I meant Democrats. Liberals. Lefties. We're talking about Whodey, after all.
But Comey is a Trump hater as well and he is a republican. It isn't just democrats as you well know.

m

Moves
19 Dec 18

@metal-brain said
What do elections have to do with it?
If FBI agents vote Democrat, aren't they biased ?
So, what does bias have to do in the execution of their daily jobs ?

MB

Moves
19 Dec 18

@mghrn55 said
If FBI agents vote Democrat, aren't they biased ?
So, what does bias have to do in the execution of their daily jobs ?
In this case we will never know the extent of the bias since it was conveniently erased. It was enough to remove him from the investigation so it was probably pretty bad.

This was not a normal bias. It was so bad they covered it up.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
19 Dec 18

@whodey said
Speaking of Strzok, I smell Trump supporters here.

Say, are there any married women here I can have an affair with who also smell the stench?
You mean the stench of all those guilty pleas where there were real crimes committed by those very close to Trump, now he calls some of them rats, a mafia term? That kind of stench?

S. Korea

Moves
20 Dec 18

@sonhouse said
You mean the stench of all those guilty pleas where there were real crimes committed by those very close to Trump, now he calls some of them rats, a mafia term? That kind of stench?
What is it... 7 guilty pleas..?

With stuff like a 20-something year old making false statements, etc.?

Please, Sonhouse, bring out the list! Give us the full victory dance & celebration! I want to know just exactly how awesome this Mueller probe has been.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
20 Dec 18

@metal-brain said
In this case we will never know the extent of the bias since it was conveniently erased. It was enough to remove him from the investigation so it was probably pretty bad.

This was not a normal bias. It was so bad they covered it up.
About 70,000 texts between Strzok and Page have now been examined. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/more-than-50000-texts-exchanged-between-fbi-officials-strzok-and-page-sessions-says

That's some inefficient erasing! At best, they've showed that Strzok, like most Americans didn't think much of the Donald, though there are critical texts directed towards Erik Holder, Bernie Sanders, Chelsea Clinton and others. https://www.wsj.com/articles/fbi-agent-removed-from-russia-probe-held-dim-views-of-holder-sanders-1513274691

There's this gem:

But Strzok also says, “I’m worried about what happens if HRC is elected.” He complains that a fact-checker dismissed Bernie Sanders’s criticism of Clinton as too close to fossil-fuel lobbyists even though “everything Sanders said about Clinton is true … This is clear and utter bias by the media especially the NYTIMES, WAPO, and CNN who if you look at all of them have large donors for Clinton. The fact citing source they used is owed by a newspaper which publically endorsed Clinton.”

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/02/the-fbis-principal-loyalty-is-to-the-bureau-itself/552686/

Strzok seems to have been pretty opinionated about a lot of things, but there is a distinct lack of evidence that he actually did anything in the investigation that was improperly biased against Trump.

S. Korea

Moves
20 Dec 18

@no1marauder said
About 70,000 texts between Strzok and Page have now been examined. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/more-than-50000-texts-exchanged-between-fbi-officials-strzok-and-page-sessions-says

That's some inefficient erasing! At best, they've showed that Strzok, like most Americans didn't think much of the Donald, though there are critical texts directed towards Erik Holder, Be ...[text shortened]... vidence that he actually did anything in the investigation that was improperly biased against Trump.
You remember the time, though, that they discussed a "media leak strategy..."?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/sep/10/peter-strzok-lisa-page-conspired-leak-anti-trump-s/

A strategy that has been being systematically fulfilled over the last months.

That's a rather juicy tidbit from the deep state, no?