Go back
Livestream Death Sentence!

Livestream Death Sentence!

Debates

1 edit

I've always said putting the executions on tv would make people really see the consequences of people's actions.

The "death penalty doesn't deter crime" crowd has lost a weapon in their arsenal.

With livestreaming executions, we will see a deterance in crime, barring a few people who just want to be famous and die on tv.

🍿 😁


https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pentagon-confirms-fort-hood-terrorists-firing-squad-execution-livestreamed-details-follow


@PuzZuLz said
I've always said putting the executions on tv would make people really see the consequences of people's actions.

The "death penalty doesn't deter crime" crowd has lost a weapon in their arsenal.

With livestreaming executions, we will see a deterance in crime, barring a few people who just want to be famous and die on tv.

🍿 😁


https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pentagon-confirms-fort-hood-terrorists-firing-squad-execution-livestreamed-details-follow
It’s sick.


@shavixmir said
It’s sick.
It's awesome and probably going to be the most viewed online event ever 🍿😜


@PuzZuLz said
I've always said putting the executions on tv would make people really see the consequences of people's actions.

The "death penalty doesn't deter crime" crowd has lost a weapon in their arsenal.

With livestreaming executions, we will see a deterance in crime, barring a few people who just want to be famous and die on tv.

🍿 😁


https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pentagon-confirms-fort-hood-terrorists-firing-squad-execution-livestreamed-details-follow
Good God.

That's it.

Thanks to blood-at-any-cost Pete Hegseth, who has killed hundreds of Venezuelans, not for running drugs, WHICH WE'VE NEVER RECOVERED EVIDENCE FOR, but simply to kill them. This is how he gets his jollies. He's a sick bastard who is in Trump's war only because Trump told him he can kill people freely with no consequence.

And you are as sick as he is. As sick as Trump is.

And there's NO coming back from that one.

Executions on TV.

Who among us has not thought that THIS is what will usher in the demise of the fundamental morals of America? And we were all correct. And here it is.

Congratulations, asshole.


@shavixmir said
It’s sick.
That's it?

Just "it's sick"?

I nearly threw up this morning when I read this news.

This is EXECUTIONS ON TV.

This is how we know America is finished. Worse morals than the Roman Empire.

Good job, America. You finally slid your slime asses over the edge.

1 edit

@PuzZuLz said
It's awesome and probably going to be the most viewed online event ever 🍿😜
Every company that televises this should have their CEOs imprisoned and their companies shut down.

This is only possible right here, right now, because Trump is president and Hegseth is Secretary of Defense. These two vampires will start a second Civil War in this country and giggle as they bathe in our blood.

We should ALL be deeply ashamed by this.


I think it is atrocious that filming of executions is allowed; although I might even buy the tv rights and makes millions from the sickos.

Seriously, there must be a better way of dealing with this.

12 soldiers line up and shoot a person; could you ever live with yourself wondering if it was your bullet that had killed someone? - I couldn't.

How about the families of the victims decide??


@Suzianne said
That's it?

Just "it's sick"?

I nearly threw up this morning when I read this news.

This is EXECUTIONS ON TV.

This is how we know America is finished. Worse morals than the Roman Empire.

Good job, America. You finally slid your slime asses over the edge.
I think sick sums it up perfectly.
The perversion of killing meets the perversion of watching the gruesome act meets the perversion of coming up with it.

It’s just plain sick.


And the downfall of America continues. It’s an over-the-top Hollywood movie in real time.

It is once more fascinating to point out how much conservative America has in common with certain countries and populations they apparently hate so much.


@PuzZuLz said
I've always said putting the executions on tv would make people really see the consequences of people's actions.

The "death penalty doesn't deter crime" crowd has lost a weapon in their arsenal.

With livestreaming executions, we will see a deterance in crime, barring a few people who just want to be famous and die on tv.

🍿 😁


https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pentagon-confirms-fort-hood-terrorists-firing-squad-execution-livestreamed-details-follow
You are lost as a country.

(Yeah I know, you're Canadian on paper).


Couldn’t quite believe what I was hearing on the news this am.
I used to think the USA was wonderful. It now sinks to even more horrific depths.


πŸΏπŸ˜„

1 edit

@Suzianne said
That's it?

Just "it's sick"?

I nearly threw up this morning when I read this news.

This is EXECUTIONS ON TV.

This is how we know America is finished. Worse morals than the Roman Empire.

Good job, America. You finally slid your slime asses over the edge.
Speaking of The Roman Empire. Why not rent the Texans home field and set up a gladiator type situation, put the perp in the centre and release a lion or two?πŸ€”
Edit: not the Detroit ones.


@Great-Big-Stees said
Speaking of The Roman Empire. Why not rent the Texans home field and set up a gladiator type situation, put the perp in the centre and release a lion or two?πŸ€”
Edit: not the Detroit ones.
Crime would end.

Great idea big guy!


@Great-Big-Stees said
Speaking of The Roman Empire. Why not rent the Texans home field and set up a gladiator type situation, put the perp in the centre and release a lion or two?πŸ€”
Edit: not the Detroit ones.
Why not the Detroit ones?

Aiden Hutchinson could do a lot of damage to a perp. Then Jahmyr Gibbs could run over him on the way to the end zone.