1. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    02 Jul '22 16:19
    "Liberal World Order".
    Straight from the horse's mouth, that's what Biden and the Dems goal is.
  2. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    02 Jul '22 16:21
    @jj-adams said
    "Liberal World Order".
    Right on; and remember, we all want open borders too! 😏
  3. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    02 Jul '22 16:28
    @mchill said
    Right on; and remember, we all want open borders too! 😏
    Then everyone will be happy and better off, right?
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Jul '22 16:46
    @JJ-Adams
    What you are pissed about is the worthless wall was never completed, I say worthless because it can be breached by a battery powered sawzall. We all want security at the border but we DON'T want inhumane treatment of real refugees. Like Trump putting CHILDREN in cages, ripping infants from the arms of moms.
    But for you Trump can do no wrong, the best thing to hit the US since the invention of ice.
  5. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    02 Jul '22 16:57
    @sonhouse said
    @JJ-Adams
    We all want security at the border but we DON'T want inhumane treatment of real refugees. Like Trump putting CHILDREN in cages, ripping infants from the arms of moms.
    That all started under Obama, and Biden is doing the same.
    Trump at least tried to curtail it, but the Dems wouldn't let him..
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    02 Jul '22 18:441 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @JJ-Adams
    What you are pissed about is the worthless wall was never completed, I say worthless because it can be breached by a battery powered sawzall. We all want security at the border but we DON'T want inhumane treatment of real refugees. Like Trump putting CHILDREN in cages, ripping infants from the arms of moms.
    But for you Trump can do no wrong, the best thing to hit the US since the invention of ice.
    How bout once again dragging up and copying old posts. You are not really follow-able, Sonhouse, because in all of your plethora of diatribes, you never once tell us that some of pictures of children in cages were proven to have been dug up from the Obama era.
    So this fact renders all of your posts surrounded by question ??? marks.
    As to the possibility of breaching 'the wall', a safe can be breached as well. So, I wonder why they keep making safes.....don't they know that they can be breached?. Maybe the having of safes, like the having of a wall, is better than none at all.
    You are really easy to defeat, Sonhouse, but we are all just having fun.
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    02 Jul '22 18:50
    @jj-adams said
    "Liberal World Order".
    Clue me in, has the phrase Global been replaced by Liberal World Order? And How would Liberal World Order be different from Conservative World Order?
    Liberal: Pour a large amount of syrup on your pancakes, more than can be sopped up.
    Conservative: Use just what you need, and set the rest back on the shelf.
    My granny Plum told me that. I asked, what if one of the kids tries to get the shelf syrup, ....she said do not let them do it. You will be sorry in more ways than one!
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    02 Jul '22 20:10
    @averagejoe1 said
    The UK? I am writing about our country which is going down the tubes. I don't care about UK gas prices. Don't get you there. If you write about gas in Canada, that is not on my subject list. USA.

This climate discussion is going to take up a lot of threads, to no avail. To no avail, because whatever (if-ever) it is, is nature at work. You gonna control nature? ...[text shortened]... say pump oil and be productive. No time for frisbees, turkey. Which, by the way, are made with oil.
    Yes, and I am as sorry as you are. Wish I could say that the state of the union is made up of falsehoods, like it is just a dream, but it is all really happening.
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    02 Jul '22 20:45
    @AverageJoe1
    Hahaha no your right Joe there’s no way that living in a liberal world order is worth high gas prices, bring on the global fascist dictatorship but give me competitively priced gas and potato chips.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Jul '22 21:31
    @AverageJoe1
    That's a good one, children by the thousands in cages by the border IN THE OBAMA era.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Jul '22 21:32
    @AverageJoe1
    Talking to yourself again. You need to take your meds, you are slipping.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    02 Jul '22 21:571 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    @AverageJoe1
    Hahaha no your right Joe there’s no way that living in a liberal world order is worth high gas prices, bring on the global fascist dictatorship but give me competitively priced gas and potato chips.
    I would die before I would live in a liberal world, if that is your point. I could be OK, but I don't want my children living under such a dynasty.
    A little short-sighted, are 'ya Kev. You write about gaaaaasss prices, the real issue is oil, ,but you and Biden winnow around about gas prices. You totally, as usual miss the issue, that your president says get used to high gas prices....to his suffering masses. Sounds like a beginning of the global fascist dictatorship......But I didn't think that it could start HERE!!!
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    02 Jul '22 22:021 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    @AverageJoe1
    I just saw something on ArmstrongTyler Pop Nation where the musicians renounced their citizenship due to Roe,,,.......that is cool, we will get along without them.
    But, libs, why are they still in America, the citizenship of which they just renounced? It always seem to me that people who profess to hate this country so much are the ones who benefit the most from this country. Curious, huh? They never leave. They never leave. What does this say about libs? Can you fellers not simply follow through?
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    02 Jul '22 22:04
    By the way, soon we will all load up on the market, get ready, there are differing opinions on when we will hit the bottom. Just sayin...
  15. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    02 Jul '22 22:15
    @jj-adams said
    Then everyone will be happy and better off, right?
    The liberal world order that the USA established after WW2 has been a beacon of peace and prosperity.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree