1. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 04:10
    @jj-adams said
    Then everyone will be happy and better off, right?
    The really sad thing is you goofballs actually believe that. 🙄
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 09:24
    Clown world

https://rumble.com/v1arekv-high-gas-prices-forever-says-biden.html
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    04 Jul '22 15:17
    @averagejoe1 said
    I just saw something on ArmstrongTyler Pop Nation where the musicians renounced their citizenship due to Roe,,,.......that is cool, we will get along without them.
    But, libs, why are they still in America, the citizenship of which they just renounced? It always seem to me that people who profess to hate this country so much are the ones who benefit the most from thi ...[text shortened]... ve. They never leave. What does this say about libs? Can you fellers not simply follow through?
    They don’t hate their country Joe they hate you and folks like you, they are just registering their justifiable disgust at the way a bunch of political hacks who were crowbarred onto the bench by a known criminal and wannabe dictator have curtailed the god given freedom of a women to decide if and when she will become a mother without any evangelical asswipes sticking their parsimonious noses in.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree