I know it isn't Kentucky.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Jul '22 05:16
    @Metal-Brain
    Did you read that word TOTAL?

Here is the whole report but OF COURSE you know MUCH better than ANY government agency.

https://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.php?id=427&t=3
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    02 Jul '22 05:28
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Did you read that word TOTAL?

Here is the whole report but OF COURSE you know MUCH better than ANY government agency.

https://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.php?id=427&t=3
    Yes, Did you read the 60.8% fossil fuel total? That doesn't even count fossil fuels needed to make electric cars.

Do you still think electric cars are the solution?
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    02 Jul '22 06:09
    @metal-brain said
    And you will get hydrogen from fossil fuels because that is the least expensive source.
    Uh… no.
  6. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    02 Jul '22 08:00
    @suzianne said
    The least expensive source is seawater.
    You forgot fairy dust.
  7. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    02 Jul '22 08:324 edits
    @averagejoe1 said
    I am not even going to paraphrase. Take it for what it is worth. Do you libs really think like this? Did you see where, when asked by a reporter about how long gas prices will be high, he said " Whatever it takes".
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/high-gas-prices-worth-future-liberal-world-order-white-house-economics-adviser-tells-cnn
    Do you libs really think like this?

Yes, we do Joe, in addition, we Liberals never work, we advocate for open borders, the end to law and order, we're lazy, pro-abortion, pot smoking environmental freaks, who seek to turn our fine, pure, Christian America into a Muslim dominated, asexual Communist, anti-Christian hellhole, all dominated by the educated elite.

Did I get all your right wing slogans in proper order? Next time I'll misspell half of the words, add a few downhome country hick terms like "fellers" "cookin" "britches" "cuz" "taters" and some !!!!! ?????'s so you can understand it all. 😏
  8. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    02 Jul '22 10:29
    @metal-brain said
    Electricity is mostly generated by burning coal, the most carbon heavy fossil fuel.
    Currently. Not, in the medium-long term, inevitably. Except in the USA, where idiots like you believe what Exxon's shills claim.
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    02 Jul '22 11:13
    @shavixmir said
    Do you seriously think that international affairs don’t influence the US?

You want cheaper oil prices? Stop sanctioning Iran, stop the war in Yemen, bitch slap Saudi Arabia until they act like it’s the 21st century and tell OPEC to get their arses in gear or you’ll nuke them back into the middleages.
    why do that when the US has the largest oil reserves in the world?
  10. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    02 Jul '22 11:14
    @mchill said
    Do you libs really think like this?

Yes, we do Joe, in addition, we Liberals never work, we advocate for open borders, the end to law and order, we're lazy, pro-abortion, pot smoking environmental freaks, who seek to turn our fine, pure, Christian America into a Muslim dominated, asexual Communist, anti-Christian hellhole, all dominated by the educated elite.

Did I ge ...[text shortened]... "fellers" "cookin" "britches" "cuz" "taters" and some !!!!! ?????'s so you can understand it all. 😏
    why so angry?
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    02 Jul '22 11:30
    @shavixmir said
    I want cheap oil.
    Driving is the only rest I get (and Europe is gorgeous to drive through).

The USA cannot be anything independent. It’s no longer how the world works.

And even though I don’t care a damn about it, there are environmental issues that have to be considered.

The actual solution, in case you are wondering, is hydrogen engines.
    But for that to work, t ...[text shortened]... how many charging stations on each street and each petrol station?

Hydrogen is where it will go.
    I am a right brain person, so know not about science. But I must say that you are incorrect that "The USA cannot be anything independent". We Can be oil independent, Shav. You are just jealous. Do you fellers even pump any?
    So, how does AvJoe know that we can be oil independent? Because we were oil independent under Trump.
  12. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    02 Jul '22 12:02
    @mott-the-hoople said
    why so angry?
    It's hard to deal with the stupidity and dishonesty of the American right (i.e., 90% of USAliens) without getting angry every now and then.
  13. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    02 Jul '22 12:08
    @averagejoe1 said
    I am a right brain person, so know not about science. But I must say that you are incorrect that "The USA cannot be anything independent". We Can be oil independent, Shav. You are just jealous. Do you fellers even pump any?
    So, how does AvJoe know that we can be oil independent? Because we were oil independent under Trump.
    So many "just no"s in one post...

You are not a right brain person. "Right brain" and "left brain" persons are a myth.
    You cannot be oil independent. Oil is not just oil. There are grades, and qualities. You haven't been oil independent since Rockefeller.
    "Do you fellers even pump any?" is not a sentence, except maybe in a protein-bro weightlifting gym.
    "So, how does AvJoe know": talking about yourself in the third person is always a sign of brain damage - not always, but quite possibly, senile dementia - but more pertinently, AvJoe, as shown, does not in fact know.
    You were not oil independent under Trump. That's too silly for me even to disprove.

Try again, joe, but now a bit less press-statementy.
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    02 Jul '22 13:041 edit
    @mghrn55 said
    So ....... what you are suggesting is ........ UK gas $11/gal, US gas $2/gal ??
    So what ? No big deal, right ??

btw, I knew years ago that the transition from non-renewable energy to renewable energy source was going to result in a gradual increase in our current pricing.
    That's part of transition. Not complicated. Don't open any new sources of the "old" energy.

T ...[text shortened]... n the climate crisis we are facing.
    Is it real or fake ?? Simple question. Have you responded ??
    The UK? I am writing about our country which is going down the tubes. I don't care about UK gas prices. Don't get you there. If you write about gas in Canada, that is not on my subject list. USA.

This climate discussion is going to take up a lot of threads, to no avail. To no avail, because whatever (if-ever) it is, is nature at work. You gonna control nature? China and India are gonna pump carbon into the air big time, while we get touchy-feely in lib-fashion. We restrict just about every production and service process in this country, and those countries end up kicking our ass. You fellers are so short sighted.
    So, we must weigh the pros and cons, before we make everyone buy an electric car, and crank up carbon-producing charging stations and pray that the things dont break down in extreme situation with no electricity available. Jesus.
    You fellers are a piece of work. My response you ask for,,,we are already doing things to reduce emissions, I will not. bore you with links. But we have a country to run, the country runs on oil, oil is in thousands of products, like in the shoes those horrible girls in London are wearing as they hold up signs saying "No Oil".
    I say pump oil and be productive. No time for frisbees, turkey. Which, by the way, are made with oil.
  15. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    02 Jul '22 15:06
    @mott-the-hoople said
    why so angry?
    Sorry if the truth hurts Joe. 😢

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree