Judging Bill Gates

Judging Bill Gates

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MB

Moves
25 Feb 21

@wildgrass said
I'm confused. What's ad hominem about my post?

Are we reading the same article? This is the one you posted in the OP:
[quote]The most common accusations against Gates is that he’s a pedophile billionaire who wants to block out the sun, implant chips into our brains, control the population through vaccines, and even remove the “spiritual” part of our brains.

As insane ...[text shortened]... d and fact check baseless claims? Or is there something else based in reality you want fact checked?
Your own excerpt from the link I posted said those claims appear insane, then it lists certain facts. If you dispute any specific claims (by the article, not any random person's claim mentioned as examples) then do so.

The depopulation allegation is true.
He was a part of a harmful vaccine effort that did more harm than good. I think Merck was the manufacturer.

The ID microchips exist. It is a real option for people.

What is it that you dispute? Anything at all?

w

Moves
25 Feb 21

@metal-brain said
Your own excerpt from the link I posted said those claims appear insane, then it lists certain facts. If you dispute any specific claims (by the article, not any random person's claim mentioned as examples) then do so.

The depopulation allegation is true.
He was a part of a harmful vaccine effort that did more harm than good. I think Merck was the manufacturer.

Th ...[text shortened]... microchips exist. It is a real option for people.

What is it that you dispute? Anything at all?
NO! It said "As insane as some of these accusations appear, there is an undeniably seedy side to the founder of Microsoft." This is very different from your statement that they "appear insane". Why are we making and repeating the allegations at all if we think they are insane?

Are these statements different?

My father-in-law appears insane.

As insane as my father-in-law appears, he is undeniably not insane.

MB

Moves
26 Feb 21
1 edit

@wildgrass said
NO! It said "As insane as some of these accusations appear, there is an undeniably seedy side to the founder of Microsoft." This is very different from your statement that they "appear insane". Why are we making and repeating the allegations at all if we think they are insane?

Are these statements different?

My father-in-law appears insane.

As insane as my father-in-law appears, he is undeniably not insane.
You are avoiding the allegations (several that I know are factual) altogether. I listed those that were true. Do you dispute those I listed are true? Yes or no?

Either prove them wrong or accept the facts. You obviously cannot do the former so do the latter. Stop claiming something is insane unless you can prove it false. Pretty simple.

m

Moves
26 Feb 21
1 edit

@metal-brain said
I did in my OP.

Try reading instead of pulling a wildgrass.
Reading and watching are a good first step. Then you will realize they provide evidence based facts!

You lying POS ignorant people!
No, Thanks.
I think I'll wait till Hannity runs with this. 😆

w

Moves
26 Feb 21

@metal-brain said
You are avoiding the allegations (several that I know are factual) altogether. I listed those that were true. Do you dispute those I listed are true? Yes or no?

Either prove them wrong or accept the facts. You obviously cannot do the former so do the latter. Stop claiming something is insane unless you can prove it false. Pretty simple.
Again, I'm not going to debate the validity of an unhinged twitter rant. Maybe Bill Gates put microchips in all of us, and is currently reading what I type through my own eyeballs. Sorry I won't disparage the guy for trying to make the world a better place.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
26 Feb 21

@metal-brain said

No your doing that thing again.
Neither bill gates nor anyone else has to disprove allegations against them.
His accusers have to prove the allegations against him, you and they are a long way from doing that.

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
26 Feb 21

@metal-brain said

All the allegations are guilt by association or rather guilt by insinuation. Nothing more. Fear of wealth fills in the blanks.

MB

Moves
26 Feb 21

@wildgrass said
Again, I'm not going to debate the validity of an unhinged twitter rant. Maybe Bill Gates put microchips in all of us, and is currently reading what I type through my own eyeballs. Sorry I won't disparage the guy for trying to make the world a better place.
I made it clear you didn't have to do that. I never claimed microchips were in all of us. How could he? You are making no sense.

I already told you certain things were true. If you don't dispute them why are you claiming he is trying to make the world a better place?

Are you in denial?

MB

Moves
26 Feb 21

@kmax87 said
All the allegations are guilt by association or rather guilt by insinuation. Nothing more. Fear of wealth fills in the blanks.
Which allegations? The article I posted does not list all the allegations. That would be impossible.

I'm not here to defend every ridiculous conspiracy theory involving Bill Gates. I listed a few things that were fact and not theory from that article.

Do you dispute they are facts? If so I can prove them. Is that what you fear? Is that why you have disputed nothing I have said?

Are you merely trolling and nothing else?

MB

Moves
26 Feb 21

@kevcvs57 said
No your doing that thing again.
Neither bill gates nor anyone else has to disprove allegations against them.
His accusers have to prove the allegations against him, you and they are a long way from doing that.
The allegations I have made are true and Bill Gates admitted several times he has a population reduction agenda in Africa. Are you talking about the allegations (actually facts) I have made or any allegation made by any crank out there?

Which allegation? Be specific or stop wasting space on here. You have nothing to contribute. You are nay saying and nothing more.

w

Moves
26 Feb 21

@metal-brain said
The allegations I have made are true and Bill Gates admitted several times he has a population reduction agenda in Africa. Are you talking about the allegations (actually facts) I have made or any allegation made by any crank out there?

Which allegation? Be specific or stop wasting space on here. You have nothing to contribute. You are nay saying and nothing more.
You're not doing a very good job explaining these allegations. I don't get it. Yes, we all know microchips and vaccines and rich people exist. So what? What is a "depopulation allegation"?

MB

Moves
27 Feb 21

@wildgrass said
You're not doing a very good job explaining these allegations. I don't get it. Yes, we all know microchips and vaccines and rich people exist. So what? What is a "depopulation allegation"?
Are you seriously saying you don't know Bill Gates openly stated he wanted to reduce the population of Africa and other 3rd world countries?

Do you live in a cave? Look it up on youtube. He only said it on video dozens of times. It is far from a secret.

MB

Moves
27 Feb 21

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/02/no_author/bill-gates-and-the-depopulation-agenda-robert-f-kennedy-junior-calls-for-an-investigation-3/

MB

Moves
27 Feb 21

Russell Brand did some research into Gates.

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
27 Feb 21

@metal-brain said
Are you seriously saying you don't know Bill Gates openly stated he wanted to reduce the population of Africa and other 3rd world countries?

Do you live in a cave? Look it up on youtube. He only said it on video dozens of times. It is far from a secret.
Its all about context. Yes Gates thinks overpopulation is a problem, but what he also notes is that as child mortality decreases so to do the rates of birth decrease. Vaccinations help reduce child mortality which in turn helps with reduced population growth.

The problem with lack of context is the absence of nuance and a situation ripe for insinuation.

Gates wants to lower population. Gates wants to vaccinate to achieve that goal. Gates is a monster and vaccination is a tool of depopulation. The land will be strewn with the dead. Right.

But what Gates actually proposes is diametrically different and achieves the aim of depopulation because less children die as a consequence of being vaccinated, which means their parents are not as obsessed with having kids all the time and in conjunction with a bit of family planning advice have smaller healthier families which allows them to grow in wealth and stature comparatively which leads to a reduction in population which is goal achieved.

Next!