Judging Bill Gates

Judging Bill Gates

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MB

Moves
25 Feb 21

@kevcvs57 said
😂😂😂😂
MEDIC!
Go sit in a dark quiet corner for a while and give your meds a chance.
Let me guess, you didn't read anything either.

List a single conflict of interest Gates has. Only people that read can do that.

w

Moves
25 Feb 21

@metal-brain said
None of my sources say any such thing.
Try reading and watching those sources for once in your life.
It's in there man. I read it, did you?

It's basically a "look at what all these people are saying about Bill Gates on twitter" article.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
25 Feb 21
1 edit

@metal-brain said
Let me guess, you didn't read anything either.

List a single conflict of interest Gates has. Only people that read can do that.
Yes I read it and it takes a reasonable critical view of Gates and his investment portfolio.
But you want to go from a plan to ease the rate of global warming by controlling the amount of solar radiation that gets to the planets surface into a 007 plot line. That’s where the crazy comes in.

MB

Moves
25 Feb 21

@wildgrass said
It's in there man. I read it, did you?

It's basically a "look at what all these people are saying about Bill Gates on twitter" article.
Those are examples of what people are saying. The link lists facts that are not easy to confuse with the former.

Are you easily confused?

w

Moves
25 Feb 21

@metal-brain said
Those are examples of what people are saying. The link lists facts that are not easy to confuse with the former.

Are you easily confused?
I don't know if it's true, but people are saying it. That kind of thing? Twitter chatter is not reality.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
25 Feb 21

@metal-brain said

Are you easily confused?
No but I think yourself and some other people are, how else would you explain Qanon and other conspiratorial delusions?

MB

Moves
25 Feb 21

@kevcvs57 said
Yes I read it and it takes a reasonable critical view of Gates and his investment portfolio.
But you want to go from a plan to ease the rate of global warming by controlling the amount of solar radiation that gets to the planets surface into a 007 plot line. That’s where the crazy comes in.
Congratulations!
You are the first person to read the relevant info.

Don't tell me "you want" when I have NEVER wanted anything like that ever. Gates is not a climate scientist, he is a college dropout. He wants you to think he is an expert on several subjects because he is rich and famous. Since his foundation gave a lot of money to PBS he is coincidentally on the News Hour every week to talk about global warming. I doubt he wants to be known for vaccines anymore. That has gone horribly wrong for him.

MB

Moves
25 Feb 21

@wildgrass said
I don't know if it's true, but people are saying it. That kind of thing? Twitter chatter is not reality.
Twitter chatter is reality. That has nothing to do with the claims being true or not. Reporting claims even if false is reality. You seem to be confusing the legitimacy of the claims with the reality of the claims being made.

China, Russia and Iran claimed the USA made the SARS2 virus in a lab. That is reality. The claim was made and that is a fact. That doesn't mean the claim is a fact. Know the difference.

Kim Iversen was reporting the news, not the conspiracy theory.

The AP reported that Russia, Iran and China made the allegation. That is news, right? Why was Kim Iversen treated differently?

Should we censor the AP for reporting the news? We don't want people to believe that, right? WRONG!

Allegations are news whether they are true or not, especially if they come from prominent figures or state officials.....unless you want to be a NAZI?

w

Moves
25 Feb 21

@metal-brain said
Twitter chatter is reality. That has nothing to do with the claims being true or not. Reporting claims even if false is reality. You seem to be confusing the legitimacy of the claims with the reality of the claims being made.

China, Russia and Iran claimed the USA made the SARS2 virus in a lab. That is reality. The claim was made and that is a fact. That doesn't mean t ...[text shortened]... especially if they come from prominent figures or state officials.....unless you want to be a NAZI?
I thought we were discussing bill gates. Are any of those claims in that article (enslaving the human race with vaccines and electronic implants, surgically removing the spiritual parts of our brains, or blotting out the sun) validated in any meaningful way?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
25 Feb 21

@metal-brain said
Congratulations!
You are the first person to read the relevant info.

Don't tell me "you want" when I have NEVER wanted anything like that ever. Gates is not a climate scientist, he is a college dropout. He wants you to think he is an expert on several subjects because he is rich and famous. Since his foundation gave a lot of money to PBS he is coincidentally on the Ne ...[text shortened]... al warming. I doubt he wants to be known for vaccines anymore. That has gone horribly wrong for him.
Well that’s great so your never going to support any outlandish conspiracy theories about microchips being snuck into us via vaccinations and the like.
I’m always ready to hear the facts from reliable sources, unfortunately that excludes any state run media like RT and its equivalents around the world.

MB

Moves
25 Feb 21

@wildgrass said
I thought we were discussing bill gates. Are any of those claims in that article (enslaving the human race with vaccines and electronic implants, surgically removing the spiritual parts of our brains, or blotting out the sun) validated in any meaningful way?
The article does not make any of those claims.
Stop pretending you don't know that fully well.

If you want to fact check any of the actual factual claims the article makes go for it, but don't make pathetic excuses for failing to do that using ad hominem attacks to avoid a debate.

This is the debates forum. You have this confused with the avoid debates with ad hominem attacks forum. Ask Russ about it.

MB

Moves
25 Feb 21

@kevcvs57 said
Well that’s great so your never going to support any outlandish conspiracy theories about microchips being snuck into us via vaccinations and the like.
I’m always ready to hear the facts from reliable sources, unfortunately that excludes any state run media like RT and its equivalents around the world.
More lies from you?
What RT article?

Keep embarrassing yourself. Your lies are apparent to everyone here.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
25 Feb 21

@metal-brain said
More lies from you?
What RT article?

Keep embarrassing yourself. Your lies are apparent to everyone here.
Any RT article fool. I don’t suppose you’ve been following their take on the Navalny show trial.
You should watch ‘Crosstalk’ I watch for a giggle but for you it will, I’m sure, be a reliable source.

w

Moves
25 Feb 21
2 edits

@metal-brain said
The article does not make any of those claims.
Stop pretending you don't know that fully well.

If you want to fact check any of the actual factual claims the article makes go for it, but don't make pathetic excuses for failing to do that using ad hominem attacks to avoid a debate.

This is the debates forum. You have this confused with the avoid debates with ad hominem attacks forum. Ask Russ about it.
I'm confused. What's ad hominem about my post?

Are we reading the same article? This is the one you posted in the OP:
The most common accusations against Gates is that he’s a pedophile billionaire who wants to block out the sun, implant chips into our brains, control the population through vaccines, and even remove the “spiritual” part of our brains.

As insane as some of these accusations appear, there is an undeniably seedy side to the founder of Microsoft. Quote tweet: he is a sociopathic eugenics fanatic who wants depopulation and has dirty money funding everything from toxic vaccines to BBC propaganda to ID microchips. He wants to block out the sun, force vaccination and have every human monitored and controlled.

Thats the article we're discussing here right? We're going to go ahead and fact check baseless claims? Or is there something else based in reality you want fact checked?

MB

Moves
25 Feb 21

@kevcvs57 said
Any RT article fool. I don’t suppose you’ve been following their take on the Navalny show trial.
You should watch ‘Crosstalk’ I watch for a giggle but for you it will, I’m sure, be a reliable source.
Wrong forum.
No RT articles here yet.