It is not about Hunter anymore.

It is not about Hunter anymore.

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
25 Oct 20

@earl-of-trumps said
If I recall correctly, George H. W. Bush never worked for the CIA until he was appointed head of it.

So...?

Does not having qualifications - according to you, mean that he does not know a simple piece of knowledge?

I don't think so.
Ratcliffe has problems with "simple pieces of knowledge":

"Ratcliffe also misrepresented his involvement in the U.S. v. Holy Land Foundation terrorism financing case, claiming “there are individuals that currently sit in prison because I prosecuted them for funneling money to terrorist groups."[28] ABC News reported that there was no evidence in public court records that Ratcliffe was involved in the case, and that former officials and attorneys involved in the case could not recall that Ratcliffe was involved.[29]

Ratcliffe's official House of Representatives biography[30] says that while working as prosecutor for the Eastern District, he "arrested 300 illegal aliens in a single day".[31] The Washington Post noted in a story about how Ratcliffe embellished his record that Ratcliffe played a supporting role in an effort to bust illegal immigrants and that his office arrested only 45 individuals suspected of being illegal immigrants (including two who turned out to be American citizens).[32] Officials involved in the immigration enforcement dispute that Ratcliffe played a central role in the raid.[32]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Ratcliffe_(American_politician)

He's a lying right wing hack given a position purely because of his willingness to say whatever serves the political interests of King Donald. Anything he says should be taken with a huge grain of salt unless verified by credible non-biased sources (which this hasn't been).

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
25 Oct 20

@no1marauder said
Ratcliffe has problems with "simple pieces of knowledge":

"Ratcliffe also misrepresented his involvement in the U.S. v. Holy Land Foundation terrorism financing case, claiming “there are individuals that currently sit in prison because I prosecuted them for funneling money to terrorist groups."[28] ABC News reported that there was no evidence in public court records th ...[text shortened]... n with a huge grain of salt unless verified by credible non-biased sources (which this hasn't been).
All anecdotal evidence.

You have shown nothing that demonstrates that Ratcliff is wrong in his assessment.
Let us recall, Ratcliff knows nothing more than that which he is advised of by his underlings.

I love this one: Ratcliffe has problems with "simple pieces of knowledge":

LOL!

Read a book!

Moves
25 Oct 20

@earl-of-trumps said
I love this one: Ratcliffe has problems with "simple pieces of knowledge"
Try this one:

Earl of Trumps also has problems with simple pieces of knowledge.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
25 Oct 20

@Earl-of-Trumps

So with Trump, corruption is just conjecture. It it was Biden, conjecture is WAY over the top since conjecture is executioner.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
25 Oct 20
1 edit

Here's the guy y'all think is a simpleton.

Prior to leading the U.S. Intelligence Community, Ratcliffe served three terms in the U.S. House of Representatives representing the Fourth District of Texas. He served on the House Intelligence, Judiciary, and Ethics Committees. From 2015 to 2019, he served on the Committee on Homeland Security and as chairman of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Protection Subcommittee.

Prior to his service in Congress, Ratcliffe served as a federal prosecutor, initially as the First Assistant U.S. Attorney and as the Chief of Anti-Terrorism and National Security for the Eastern District of Texas from 2005 to 2007. He then served as the U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Texas from 2007 to 2008, managing a combined staff of more than 100 federal employees. During his tenure, Ratcliffe managed a docket of 34 national security and terrorism-related matters and coordinated the district’s Joint Terrorism Task Force responsibilities.
-------------- (see more below)

But see, the Great MarauderNo1 says our Director of National Security is a simpleton!!

https://www.dni.gov/index.php/who-we-are/leadership/director-of-national-intelligence?highlight=WyJiaW9ncmFwaGllcyIsImJpb2dyYXBoeSJd

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
25 Oct 20

@earl-of-trumps said
Here's the guy y'all think is a simpleton.

[i]Prior to leading the U.S. Intelligence Community, Ratcliffe served three terms in the U.S. House of Representatives representing the Fourth District of Texas. He served on the House Intelligence, Judiciary, and Ethics Committees. From 2015 to 2019, he served on the Committee on Homeland Security and as chairman of the Cy ...[text shortened]... o-we-are/leadership/director-of-national-intelligence?highlight=WyJiaW9ncmFwaGllcyIsImJpb2dyYXBoeSJd
Stop lying; I said he was unqualified for the position, not that he was a "simpleton".

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
26 Oct 20

@no1marauder said
Stop lying; I said he was unqualified for the position, not that he was a "simpleton".
Here's what you quoted: "Ratcliffe has problems with "simple pieces of knowledge":"

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
26 Oct 20

@earl-of-trumps said
Here's what you quoted: "Ratcliffe has problems with "simple pieces of knowledge":"
That was a sarcastic take on your comment:

Earl: Does not having qualifications - according to you, mean that he does not know a simple piece of knowledge?

Ratcliffe has previously made false claims about facts which were easily checked was my point, not that he is stupid.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
26 Oct 20
2 edits

@no1marauder said
That was a sarcastic take on your comment:

Earl: Does not having qualifications - according to you, mean that he does not know a simple piece of knowledge?

Ratcliffe has previously made false claims about facts which were easily checked was my point, not that he is stupid.
Then your wording was horrendous.

No human is perfect. I am sure being on the Senate Intel committee shows he is capable of this job.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
26 Oct 20
2 edits

@earl-of-trumps said
Then your wording was horrendous.

No human is perfect. I am sure being on the Senate Intel committee shows he is capable of this job.
Not if you had looked at your own post I was responding to or noticed I had put "" on ""simple pieces of knowledge"".

If Biden names Adam Schiff to head of the DNI, I'm sure your evaluation of whether being on the House Intelligence Committee qualifies one for the job will change.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
26 Oct 20

@no1marauder said
Not if you had looked at your own post I was responding to or noticed I had put "" on ""simple pieces of knowledge"".

If Biden names Adam Schiff to head of the DNI, I'm sure your evaluation of whether being on the House Intelligence Committee qualifies one for the job will change.
It *won't* change my opinion. I understand all those positions are political appointees. I get it.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 Oct 20
1 edit

@Earl-of-Trumps

Like I said, you want to distract from the OBVIOUS corruption of your god Trump.
Anyone will do, this week it is Biden's son. WOW, That convicts Joe RIGHT THERE. He has a son who MIGHT have been into hanky panky.

A REAL slap at Joe. How will he EVER recover?

I assume you are ok with another 4 years of a corrupt Trump WH.

You ultrarightwingnuts are DESPARATE and look for anything they can to defeat a real human with empathy. I guess empathy doesn't count for ANYTHING as POTUS in your mind. Corruption FINE, empathy, WHAT THE HELL FOR?