It is not about Hunter anymore.

It is not about Hunter anymore.

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
22 Oct 20

Joe's been selling himself for money. Do yo know that at tonite's debate, Trump is having Joe Biden's Russian business partner as his debate guest!!!!! There is certainly enough on Joe to begin impeachment proceedings, which will certainly happen. You libs do not really listen to the right news sources....there is a lot out there, trust me (Ajoe1!). But rest easy, If Joe wins, is impeached, the dems will not give a dam,.......they have Kamala.

Ha, I remember when y'all referred to AOC as Crazy Eyes. Seeing that caricature-type face may be the worse thing on TV if Kamala (and Joe) become presidents.

rain

Moves
22 Oct 20

Joe won't be impeached, Dems control the House, who initiates impeachment.

But you're right, Kamala takes over if Joe is removed from office, so everything works out.

Looking forward to #47.

Lake Como

Moves
22 Oct 20
1 edit

@vivify said

But you're right, Kamala takes over if Joe is removed from office, so everything works out.

Looking forward to #47.
If he is as crooked as the proof shows him to be, there is prob a way to get rid of him. Hey, Obviously you are not actually looking forward to the comatose 'Joe', so what exactly are you looking forward to ? Please don't say the name Trump

Has anyone noticed how he often says he is going to appoint a commission to study things like packing the court (The weakling can't decide that?????), Is he going to form a group to decide what to feed him for breakfast?

rain

Moves
22 Oct 20

@averagejoe1 said
Obviously you are not looking forward to 'Joe', so what exactly are you looking forward to ?
"Please don't say the name Trump"

^ Looking forward to the whole world saying that.

Read a book!

Moves
22 Oct 20

@averagejoe1 said
You libs do not really listen to the right news sources....
And which ones would they be?

Lake Como

Moves
22 Oct 20

@vivify said
"Please don't say the name Trump"

^ Looking forward to the whole world saying that.
Shoot. you mentioned his name. You got this Freudian thing going on....

Lake Como

Moves
22 Oct 20

@handyandy said
And which ones would they be?
Try Breitbart....glad you asked. Hey i'm not crazy bout fox myself.

Read a book!

Moves
22 Oct 20

@averagejoe1 said
Try Breitbart....glad you asked. Hey i'm not crazy bout fox myself.
Breitbart? "All the neo-Nazi, white supremacist and phony conspiracy news that's fit to print."

D

Moves
22 Oct 20

@vivify said

Looking forward to #47.
Dems won't control the House after November they are going to lose a lot of seats.
Pelosi saw to that by refusing to compromise on the second stimulus package.

Lake Como

Moves
22 Oct 20
1 edit

@handyandy said
Breitbart? "All the neo-Nazi, white supremacist and phony conspiracy news that's fit to print."
I googled that, it is not there . What is your source

Will Joe wear his Nehru jacket tonight. What a creepy person,,,like Obama's black leather jacket, rappa' jacket I guess

Read a book!

Moves
22 Oct 20

@averagejoe1 said
I googled that, it is not there . What is your source

Will Joe wear his Nehru jacket tonight. What a creepy person,,,like Obama's black leather jacket, rappa' jacket I guess
What will you be wearing, Joe? Your blue suit, white shirt and red tie?

Lake Como

Moves
22 Oct 20

@handyandy said
What will you be wearing, Joe? Your blue suit, white shirt and red tie?
proudly, You must not be much for the American way! Its OK, you give folks like me a bit of entertainment, that you actually exist. Hey, Handy, I let one of my secretaries go and collect unemployment, when she dared tell me that she did 'all the work' and that she should make what I make. Cool. America lets people do what they want to do......, she got to, and I got to.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 Oct 20

@dood111 said
Dems won't control the House after November they are going to lose a lot of seats.
Pelosi saw to that by refusing to compromise on the second stimulus package.
You seem to be living under this fantasy that a majority thinks as you do.

Actually it's only trailer-park inbreds and arrogant rich a--holes.

Which one are you?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 Oct 20

Actually, the newest Republican fairy tale, as well as the one they tried to sell at the impeachment hearings, never was about Hunter Biden. It took long enough to come up with some kind of coherent story to tie it all together, but this is still all firmly in fairy tale territory. I would think your energies would be better spent actually trying to govern. But that's just too hard for you guys. If all you want to do is make money without actually doing the work it takes to responsibly govern, then please, get the hell out of the way for those more qualified to actually govern, instead of running shell games.

Lake Como

Moves
23 Oct 20

@suzianne said
Actually, the newest Republican fairy tale, as well as the one they tried to sell at the impeachment hearings, never was about Hunter Biden. It took long enough to come up with some kind of coherent story to tie it all together, but this is still all firmly in fairy tale territory. I would think your energies would be better spent actually trying to govern. But that's jus ...[text shortened]... the hell out of the way for those more qualified to actually govern, instead of running shell games.
All due respects, this post is gibberish. I mean, how would YOU answer it??