Happy Juneteenth!

Happy Juneteenth!

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
18 Jun 21

Not that I care. I just want to irritate the right-wing morons on this site.

D

Moves
18 Jun 21

@shavixmir said
Mission accomplished.

Moves
18 Jun 21
1 edit

D

Moves
18 Jun 21
1 edit

@Very-Musty
I'm betting it turns into a "Get Whitey" day and we see a big surge in sucker punch attacks. They call it The Knockout Game.

Moves
18 Jun 21

@dood111 said
@Very-Musty
I'm betting it turns into a "Get Whitey" day and we see a big surge in sucker punch attacks. They call it The Knockout Game.
Very few of them will fight one on one.
Usually it's a group or a sucker punch that you don't see.

Lately they attack old Asian ladies though 🤔

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
18 Jun 21

@shavixmir said
Not that I care, I just enjoy seeing you make an ass of yourself. Seems to happen on every other post.

Moves
18 Jun 21

@earl-of-trumps said
Not that I care, I just enjoy seeing you make an ass of yourself. Seems to happen on every other post.
he has reached expert level . It amazes me how they dont realize whats fools they make of themselves.

Lake Como

Moves
18 Jun 21
1 edit

@very-musty said
Very few of them will fight one on one.
Usually it's a group or a sucker punch that you don't see.

Lately they attack old Asian ladies though 🤔
This culture about 20 years ago had an annual event in Atlanta where they all gathered and raised hell, they called it Freaknik. A very clever title, as is the word Juneteenth. Ahh, how classy. Jesus. Makes one want to disappear from it all.
Luckily Freaknik disappeared. I’m afraid that will not be the case for these people. Celebration to be ongoing. Shav, you Scots are lucky.

E

Moves
18 Jun 21

Celebrating a white man's signing of the emancipation proclamation.

Of course ignorant people believe this was the document that ended slavery in the US, but hey, a vast majority of people do not care about truth.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Jun 21

@eladar said
Celebrating a white man's signing of the emancipation proclamation.

Of course ignorant people believe this was the document that ended slavery in the US, but hey, a vast majority of people do not care about truth.
Why don't you go and research what the holiday really represents so that you do not make a complete ass out of yourself.

Moves
18 Jun 21
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
This culture about 20 years ago had an annual event in Atlanta where they all gathered and raised hell, they called it Freaknik. A very clever title, as is the word Juneteenth. Ahh, how classy. Jesus. Makes one want to disappear from it all.
Luckily Freaknik disappeared. I’m afraid that will not be the case for these people. Celebration to be ongoing. Shav, you Scots are lucky.
it will become a day that many blacks are shot by other blacks during celebrations...thats just the culture of these people.

D

Moves
18 Jun 21

@mott-the-hoople said
it will become a day that many blacks are shot by other blacks during celebrations...thats just the culture of these people.
They do that anyway on a daily basis.

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
18 Jun 21

Not that i care.

E

Moves
18 Jun 21
1 edit

@Suzianne

It celebrates the time when black slaves in the south found out about their freedom by way of the white man's emancipation proclamation.

Lake Como

Moves
18 Jun 21
1 edit

@mott-the-hoople said
'Ya think? I've been telling Duchess, et al, the ones who write about race and skin color all the time, that a time would come when the word Culture would replace those words.
The time has arrived.