Fox News

Fox News

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
13 Oct 21

...............Funny how Fox News & Company rant on with their
Anti-Vax sentiments when, the truth is, Fox News Corporation
has a vaccine mandate for all employees or
they must take a Covid test EVERY DAY~!

Moves
13 Oct 21

@jimm619 said
who on Fox is anti vax?

Moves
13 Oct 21

All of them, everyday......Tucker Carlson probably the loudest.
I guess there is hope for you....I thought, for sure, you were
a FOX NEWS zombie...

Moves
14 Oct 21

@jimm619 said
Wait now...So you watch so much news on Fox that you say they "rant on with their Anti-Vax sentiments"...like they just go on about it for hours, eh?

So...maybe...YOU'RE A FOX NEWS ZOMBIE ! ! ! ! !

MB

Moves
14 Oct 21

@jimm619 said
Fox News or the Fox News Channel?
There is a difference.

Moves
14 Oct 21

@metal-brain said
Fox News or the Fox News Channel?
There is a difference.
.............Dunno' the dif......Whatever venue TUCKER CARLSON is on.
,,,,,,,,I only watch Fox Sports, if I want comedy, I'll watch Comedy Central.

MB

Moves
14 Oct 21
1 edit

@jimm619 said
.............Dunno' the dif......Whatever venue TUCKER CARLSON is on.
,,,,,,,,I only watch Fox Sports, if I want comedy, I'll watch Comedy Central.
I guess it is all run by the Murdoch family. I guess they are your problem.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murdoch_family

Moves
14 Oct 21

Even the less intelligent, of the millions of people
that watch Fox, are aware that it is owned by Rupert Murdoch.

MB

Moves
14 Oct 21

@jimm619 said
Even the less intelligent, of the millions of people
that watch Fox, are aware that it is owned by Rupert Murdoch.
The Fox News Channel is known to have a right wing bias. If you don't like that kind of extremism you can watch extremism on the other end from Kieth Olberman. Apparently he still thinks the gene vaccines stop the spread of the virus, so he is the kind of misinformation democrats want to believe.

BTW, is it okay with you that an Australian family is giving us our news from Fox? Is it different since they speak English instead of Russian?

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
14 Oct 21

@metal-brain said
The Fox News Channel is known to have a right wing bias. If you don't like that kind of extremism you can watch extremism on the other end from Kieth Olberman. Apparently he still thinks the gene vaccines stop the spread of the virus, so he is the kind of misinformation democrats want to believe.

BTW, is it okay with you that an Australian family is giving us our news from Fox? Is it different since they speak English instead of Russian?
🚨🚧Moronity of Gop alert!🚧🚨

Australia

Moves
14 Oct 21

@metal-brain said

There's nothing Australian about the Murdoch family. We got rid of Rupert and his lot 50 years ago, thank heaven.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Oct 21
1 edit

@kewpie said
There's nothing Australian about the Murdoch family. We got rid of Rupert and his lot 50 years ago, thank heaven.
Well, that much is clear.

He left a country full of people he couldn't manipulate for a country even more full of people he could.

Sadly, America is becoming a mecca for con men, mainly because there are so many people willing to be conned.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
14 Oct 21
1 edit

@metal-brain said

And they are allies and they are a democracy sooo.
It’s not their nationality that’s the problem it’s their tendency to propagandise for right wing options who bend the knee to them that the problem.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
14 Oct 21

@suzianne said
Well, that much is clear.

He left a country full of people he couldn't manipulate for a country even more full of people he could.

Sadly, America is becoming a mecca for con men, mainly because there are so many people willing to be conned.
First they gave us Margaret Thatcher and they only let Tony Blair in once he had convinced Rupert that he was only pretending to be left wing. His whole organisation is poison.

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
14 Oct 21

@kevcvs57 said
First they gave us Margaret Thatcher and they only let Tony Blair in once he had convinced Rupert that he was only pretending to be left wing. His whole organisation is poison.
Yep and if there was any doubt, let's not forget The News of the World and that infamous phone hacking scandal. Yep journalistic integrity, one of the hallmarks of any Murdoch rag.