Foreign students as well,swarming our country

Foreign students as well,swarming our country

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
20d

@AverageJoe1
Hey assswipe, one of my best friends and former boss was Alex Punesku, a Romanian GENIUS I met in Jerusalem, Oh GOD, another culture. How can I live with myself?

Lake Como

Moves
20d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
Hey assswipe, one of my best friends and former boss was Alex Punesku, a Romanian GENIUS I met in Jerusalem, Oh GOD, another culture. How can I live with myself?
Sorry, I just love my bubble. Why would I want to leave it? My American Dream, you see. You, being outside my bubble, would likely want to interfere with my American dream Way of life. I can see that, because you all do, every day, want to interfere in the business of other people. If someone asks me to participate in payment of debts of other people, the money assessed from me would be money I am saving for retirement. So, follow me here little feller,…….I would have to work longer than I’d planned. You take my freedom, Sonhouse. Have you no shame?
“Gimme It! Free Stuff!”
NOW you get it. Chalk up a win for AvJoe.

Lake Como

Moves
20d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
You want one of those students WEARING a white scarf with BLACK SPOTS on it to move in next door to you. Absolutely nothing in common. So much to learn (all meaningless), yet so little time. Their scarfed children playing with your neverhavingwornascarf children……..and so forth. Yuk. Never have seen a barnyard with rabbits, chickens, goats, and pigs all mixed up in one friendly group. I wonder why that is.

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
20d

@averagejoe1 said
Never have seen a barnyard with rabbits, chickens, goats, and pigs all mixed up in one friendly group. I wonder why that is.
Those are different species. All humans are one species.

Your analogy should be "I never saw Dominiques, Rhode Island Reds, and Orpingtons in one friendly group." Which means that in your Bubble, you've never heard of a mixed flock.

Get out of your Bubble. Learn things.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
20d

@averagejoe1 said
No, it is more of the mixing of cultures. Brrrrrr
Your ignorant, narrow minded, racist attitude is duly noted. 🙄

Lake Como

Moves
20d

@spruce112358 said
Those are different species. All humans are one species.

Your analogy should be "I never saw Dominiques, Rhode Island Reds, and Orpingtons in one friendly group." Which means that in your Bubble, you've never heard of a mixed flock.

Get out of your Bubble. Learn things.
Point taken, I guess you missed my rudimentary point.
So, tell us all what we can learn from a child of Arafat, moving in next door.. or a Saudi, that kills homosexuals, to dine at my table in his smelly robe? Please?

Lake Como

Moves
20d

@mchill said
Your ignorant, narrow minded, racist attitude is duly noted. 🙄
See post just above. We would all be one happy bunch of neighbors?

Lake Como

Moves
20d

@AverageJoe1
Lord, they are COMING.!,

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/palestinian-refugees-us-gaza-white-house/

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
20d

@AverageJoe1
You have an overwhelming stench of racism yourself. Try living overseas for a few years and maybe, just maybe you could overcome you pitiful bias.
Wake up and smell the coffee. The US is composed of immigrants so suck it up and live with it. Like in Queens, about 800 languages spoken there, I would assume that would be the last place on Earth you would want to visit. You are a provincial stuck in your little world and always will be.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
20d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
14,000 of 36,000 students at COLUMBIA are On Foreign Visas. And know that this is not about the Jews. The Jews are but a vehicle for bigger fish to fry. Soros is not about the Jews.
Would you rather have Trump handle our futures, or Biden handle our futures.
36k. Of which 14k are smelly foreigners. I think I will go take a bath. I do not understand. (Just giving Suepersonguy an opening to say ‘right, you don’t understand.)
Does anyone understand?
The USA has a spectacular education system and a culture that hates educated people more and more every year. What did you expect?

Trump: I love the uneducated.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_elite

Liberal elite,[1] also referred to as the metropolitan elite or progressive elite,[2][3][4] is a term used to describe politically liberal people whose education has traditionally opened the doors to affluence, wealth and power and who form a managerial elite. It is commonly invoked pejoratively

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
20d

@averagejoe1 said
@AverageJoe1
Lord, they are COMING.!,

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/palestinian-refugees-us-gaza-white-house/
This was caused by Israel. Blame them if you don’t like it.

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
20d

@averagejoe1 said
Point taken, I guess you missed my rudimentary point.
So, tell us all what we can learn from a child of Arafat, moving in next door.. or a Saudi, that kills homosexuals, to dine at my table in his smelly robe? Please?
So, I used to live next to a Saudi in Vienna. He worked at the Embassy.

His children used to play in our small yard. They climbed our trees.

When I dined at his table, they served a lot of fruit. They were very friendly. The smell in their home was of cardamom. He did not wear robes and was not smelly.

He did not kill any homosexuals in my presence.

SO WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?

Lake Como

Moves
20d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
You have an overwhelming stench of racism yourself. Try living overseas for a few years and maybe, just maybe you could overcome you pitiful bias.
Wake up and smell the coffee. The US is composed of immigrants so suck it up and live with it. Like in Queens, about 800 languages spoken there, I would assume that would be the last place on Earth you would want to visit. You are a provincial stuck in your little world and always will be.
Sonhouse. Yes, Irish, German, they all came here and became Americans. The ones coming here ain’t thinking about that. They want to turn America into their country , another country. Like you and your friends want to do. It is no secret. You don’t like American, you welcome their protests hating America.
Your post here does not touch on that pesky factoid. Hey…..why don’t they live in their own countries? Simple question, but you won’t answer.
Thank you for not mentioning Trump. I will give you a thumb up for not mentioning Trump. Some posters will think I gave it for another reason, but I don’t mind things like that.

Lake Como

Moves
20d
1 edit

@spruce112358 said
So, I used to live next to a Saudi in Vienna. He worked at the Embassy.

His children used to play in our small yard. They climbed our trees.

When I dined at his table, they served a lot of fruit. They were very friendly. The smell in their home was of cardamom. He did not wear robes and was not smelly.

He did not kill any homosexuals in my presence.

SO WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?
Saudis murder LGBTQ people. I’m told throw off of rooftops. Spruce says robed easterners do not smell. I beg to differ.

As to dining with someone, we all have our experiences. I avoided certain people in S Alabama. These conversations are generalizing.
Hey, I know what it is. You liberals think everyone and every instance every venue everything should be perfect. How has that eluded me? I do not, so I guess that sets us apart just a tad.

w

Moves
20d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Saudis murder LGBTQ people. I’m told throw off of rooftops. Spruce says robed easterners do not smell. I beg to differ.

As to dining with someone, we all have our experiences. I avoided certain people in S Alabama. These conversations are generalizing.
Hey, I know what it is. You liberals think everyone and every instance every venue everything should be perfect. How has that eluded me? I do not, so I guess that sets us apart just a tad.
Joe I'm worried about you. You ok?