Foreign students as well,swarming our country

Foreign students as well,swarming our country

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
20d

14,000 of 36,000 students at COLUMBIA are On Foreign Visas. And know that this is not about the Jews. The Jews are but a vehicle for bigger fish to fry. Soros is not about the Jews.
Would you rather have Trump handle our futures, or Biden handle our futures.
36k. Of which 14k are smelly foreigners. I think I will go take a bath. I do not understand. (Just giving Suepersonguy an opening to say ‘right, you don’t understand.)
Does anyone understand?

w

Moves
20d

@averagejoe1 said
14,000 of 36,000 students at COLUMBIA are On Foreign Visas. And know that this is not about the Jews. The Jews are but a vehicle for bigger fish to fry. Soros is not about the Jews.
36k. Of which 14k are smelly foreigners. I think I will go take a bath. I do not understand. (Just giving Suepersonguy an opening to say ‘right, you don’t understand.)
Does anyone understand?
Capitalism baby.

Columbia costs $346,000 in tuition.

Lake Como

Moves
20d

@wildgrass said
Capitalism baby.

No, it is more of the mixing of cultures. Brrrrrr

Australia

Moves
20d

@averagejoe1 said
Does anyone understand?
Baths went out with the Ark. As did your weird attitudes.

Moves
20d

@wildgrass said
Capitalism baby.

😂. its all you know isn’t it?

Lake Como

Moves
20d

@wildgrass said
Capitalism baby.

You pretend to know capitalism. Do you know that Cuba is thinking to implement it? No you do not.
Pitiful

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
20d

@averagejoe1 said
Is this a trick question?

I don't want Trump handling anything he doesn't give a crap about.

Including Federal Government. He's only interested in power.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
20d

@averagejoe1 said
Does anyone understand?
Another mentally constipated post by AvJoe.

w

Moves
20d

@mott-the-hoople said
😂. its all you know isn’t it?
The show must go on.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
20d

@averagejoe1 said
Does anyone understand?
You do realise that you are a smelly foreigner, don’t you?

Z

Moves
20d

@averagejoe1 said
Does anyone understand?
SWARMING!! BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ

Lake Como

Moves
20d

@zahlanzi said
SWARMING!! BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ
Z just exemplifies how beautiful it is that THEY are bringing THERE HERE. wonder what his point is. He may know something that we don’t.
Why do they like HERE so much. I know of no person who plans to travel to, or, god forbid, Live In, Romania.
Anybody here got an object in their house from Romania? Hey Z, is your place cluttered with Made In The USA? (Too many emojis for that…….)

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
20d

@averagejoe1 said
Z just exemplifies how beautiful it is that THEY are bringing THERE HERE. wonder what his point is. He may know something that we don’t.
Why do they like HERE so much. I know of no person who plans to travel to, or, god forbid, Live In, Romania.
Anybody here got an object in their house from Romania? Hey Z, is your place cluttered with Made In The USA? (Too many emojis for that…….)
I've been to Romania. I gave a lecture in the opera house in Iasi years ago.

Funny thing - they translated all my slides into Romanian without telling me, so they came up on the screen and I was like, "Uhhh... I think this says..."

So yes, I have a knick-knack or two. Interesting place.

Z

Moves
20d

@averagejoe1 said
go get the raid spray, they are SWARMING!!

buzz buzz, ashole

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
20d

@AverageJoe1
OMG, MIXING CULTURES? HANG THOSE SOB'S. We want only WHITE American values, FUK those subhumans taking over our American jobs.
Of course there is the pesky problem that American students are way behind and that leads to America losing ground in the world of science and technology that drives advancement but hey, no bid deal right? Who needs all that stupid education anyway?