"For too many girls, teenage years are a time of unwanted attention from older men"

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
14 May 21
1 edit

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
15 May 21

The post that was quoted here has been removed
And because of her poor comprehensive ability, Duckie Ducks misconstrues my point and talks out of the back of her neck. For someone who hates having words put in her mouth, she has little issue with putting words in the mouths of others.

As my favourite Frenchman Renee would say, you stupid woman!

D

Moves
15 May 21

D

Moves
15 May 21

bunny knight

planet Earth

Moves
15 May 21

Firstly, my comment was about one solution to your problem -- to get rid of human sex by using genetic engineering. Do you have any permanent solutions, besides simply patching symptoms? I'd really love to see your solution, instead of just complaining and whining.

Secondly, a young girl once wanted to have real sex with me, and my biggest concern was how not to hurt her feelings. Luckily I managed to avoid the activity in a way that did not leave her feeling rejected, and all was well.

I've also seen how badly some young men treat girls, and it's disgusting. Apparently it's a result of a severely dysfunctional society they grew up in.

D

Moves
15 May 21

k

Moves
15 May 21

Your are 95? 🤔

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
15 May 21

Are they looking for volunteers 🤔

D

Moves
15 May 21

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
16 May 21

@bunnyknight said -
Do you have any permanent solutions, besides simply patching symptoms? I'd really love to see your solution, instead of just complaining and whining.

Bunnyknight, I think you have hit the nail on the head here. Ya, I do. 🙂

bunny knight

planet Earth

Moves
16 May 21

I also have another solution: Have pretty girls cover themselves from head to toe with a fabric so as not to attract unwanted attention, instead of walking around like sex dolls screaming 'Look how cute I am!'.

So far I have two solutions. How many do you have? Let's see --- zero!

Moves
16 May 21

@bunnyknight said
I also have another solution: Have pretty girls cover themselves from head to toe with a fabric so as not to attract unwanted attention, instead of walking around like sex dolls screaming 'Look how cute I am!'.

Every time I log into this thread I see that you have written something even more stupid than you had previously.

What are you an exponential idiot?

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
16 May 21

@bunnyknight said

Ya. I think the Arabs are ahead of the curve on that one.