Fact-Checking US Accusations of 'Genocide' Against China

Fact-Checking US Accusations of 'Genocide' Against China

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
17 Mar 21

D

Moves
17 Mar 21
2 edits

S. Korea

Moves
18 Mar 21

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Both have been noted.

I reported your post because it was a violation of the Forum's rules.

Do you deny that it was a violation of the rules? Are you proud that you violated the rules?

Please, note that Duchess64 does not have any argument whatsoever that China is not a repressive state that controls its own narratives & forbids journalists to report freely. Instead, she deflects to another topic. This is because she cannot defend the indefensible.

And what are the actions of the Chinese Communist Party?

Indefensible.

Why do you even try? What loyalty do you have to Communism?

D

Moves
18 Mar 21

S. Korea

Moves
18 Mar 21

I am glad you point out everyone's racism and bigotry: it reveals how paranoid and vapid social justice assertions are.

S. Korea

Moves
18 Mar 21

Considering how much time you spend on political thought yourself, you must really value Westerners.

We tend to value something that you also value very much.

Or... are you here only as a defender of Communism, and a sense of obligation to Asian issues... not out of a passion?

D

Moves
18 Mar 21

S. Korea

Moves
18 Mar 21

You are someone who is always going to bat for Communist China.

You would have to forgive us for thinking that you are more than a little bit in love with the murderous ideology of Marxism.

D

Moves
18 Mar 21
1 edit

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
18 Mar 21
1 edit

I really worry about your reading skills. It was clearly a rhetorical question.
Whether or not ( and we can take as a given ) the US is operating a propaganda campaign the treatment of the Uighur minority is particularly despicable based on the testimony of survivors.
If you cannot muster a modicum of honesty regarding the atrocious behaviour of the regime in China perhaps you should refrain from posting in related threads.
Especially despicable and ridiculous is your assertion that Uighur based terrorism is somehow a justification for their treatment. The US, UK and France in particular are western nations that have been subject to terrorist attacks and I can only imagine the condemnation that would be poured upon us by your hypocritical self if we did a tenth of what China is perpetrating on the Uighur in retaliation even it’s probably short of genocide.

D

Moves
18 Mar 21
3 edits

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
18 Mar 21

The lying nonsensical duchess just keeps lying and putting forward nonsensical arguments in her fanatical support of the current regime in China.
Her selective use of the racist label in relation to other posters betrays an almost pathological lack of self awareness concerning her own deeply held racism.

D

Moves
18 Mar 21
1 edit

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
18 Mar 21

Fact-Checking

RHP has found Duchess64's last post here to be offensive! And that's just a fact. 😉

D

Moves
18 Mar 21
1 edit