Pig cheese?
    Please explain?
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 02:44
    @sonhouse said
    I guess she told the truth too many times and the ultrarightwingnuts cried and sniffled to admin.
    Pathetic.
    All of her posts have been removed???

I’ve never seen that happen before.
    What the hell did she do to deserve being erased from history?

That is very harsh.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 02:45
    @averagejoe1 said
    I am sorry she is gone. It takes people like her, and to a lesser extent, me, to keep things interesting and stir things up. She was quite the professor and Frankly I had never known some of the info she dished out. She'll be back, let's have a contest to see who can ferret her out from newbies.
    I only hope that her new avatar will answer questions!!!! I also hope ...[text shortened]... us!!! ...and move on. I'd like to have known more about Chinese prisons, etc.....now we may never!
    I have been in a few nasty exchanges with Duchess, but that is not unusual on this forum. When people get nasty with me I just get nasty back. I have never even thought about trying to get her banned.

Debating on here takes a thick skin. Faint hearted people do not belong on the debate forum. I can take it without crying about it like sonhouse. He created this thread so I suspect he got her banned so she couldn't make him cry like a baby.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 02:53
    @sonhouse said
    I guess she told the truth too many times and the ultrarightwingnuts cried and sniffled to admin.
    Pathetic.
    You snitched on duchess to get her banned, didn't you? Then you created this thread to add insult to injury, right? It takes an extremely gutless weasel to do something so low. Can't you debate like a man?

Did Duchess make you cry like a little girl? Is that why you resorted to spite?
  5. Joined
    17 Jul '21
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 02:53

Removed by poster

6. Joined
    17 Jul '21
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 02:56
    @Metal-Brain

How do you get all of that from the original post?
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 03:00
    @r-to-d2 said
    If someone gets nasty give them the same back. From my experience the only people lobbying for banning others are people that can't take losing a debate. The only time I have ever tried to get anybody banned is because they openly said they tried to do it to me.

Grow a thick skin. There are lots of nasty attitudes on here. If you cannot give them back what they dish out go to your mother to cry in her arms. You don't belong here.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 03:00
    @r-to-d2 said
    @Metal-Brain

How did sonhouse know she was banned?
  9. Joined
    17 Jul '21
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 03:02
    @Metal-Brain

You're definitely out in left field now.
    The original post and myself defended Duchess64 and his posts.
    Yet you're defending Duchess64 and attacking us?
    Are you ok?
  10. Joined
    17 Jul '21
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 03:041 edit
    @metal-brain said
    I don't know.
    In the chess forum there were two active threads with some controversial comments and they were deleted. I imagine people read the chess forum and they saw it.
  11. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 03:06
    @metal-brain said
    Just look at any of her posts on this forum.
    They have all been eradicated.

Disappeared like children in Pinochet’s Chili.
  12. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 03:09
    @r-to-d2 said
    @Metal-Brain

Metal brain has a way of collecting one or two made up myths and turning them into truths he clings to, even when everyone else explains to him he’s wrong.

It’s the FBI who got Duchess abducted.
    You didn’t think she was banned, did you? All of her posts removed? That’s the CIA. She’s now in a secure lab in Guatanamo being probed by covid aliens who suck her DNA out her and splice it with gene therapeutic rabbit RNA…
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 03:12
    @r-to-d2 said
    @Metal-Brain

You're definitely out in left field now.
    The original post and myself defended Duchess64 and his posts.
    Yet you're defending Duchess64 and attacking us?
    Are you ok?
    Banning people offends me unless there is a darn good reason for it. If you don't like her don't debate her. I know she can be a bit much at times, but debating her is a choice. If someone wants her banned they probably lose a lot of debates to her.

Get nasty back, don't be a snitch weasel.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 03:15
    @shavixmir said
    Metal brain has a way of collecting one or two made up myths and turning them into truths he clings to, even when everyone else explains to him he’s wrong.

It’s the FBI who got Duchess abducted.
    You didn’t think she was banned, did you? All of her posts removed? That’s the CIA. She’s now in a secure lab in Guatanamo being probed by covid aliens who suck her DNA out her and splice it with gene therapeutic rabbit RNA…
    Apparently you are one of those weasels that can't take a little ego bruising without being vengeful. What is the worst thing Duchess did to offend you? Point out your lying?
  15. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 03:23
    @metal-brain said
    Apparently you are one of those weasels that can't take a little ego bruising without being vengeful. What is the worst thing Duchess did to offend you? Point out your lying?
    I couldn’t care less if Duchess insults me or not.
    I don’t find her insulting. I don’t find racism insulting. I am very much in favour of everyone being allowed to vent their opinions. And she did so in a certain style.
    I can’t say it was a productive or very helpful style, but it certainly was a style.

In fact, the only banning of opinions I would support (and even then it would not be a blanket ban) is your misinformation about covid and vaccines.
    Because that can be, potentially, a health risk.

I would, however, be far more in support of a warning label than the banning of the misinformation.
    Better to have open discussions than let things brew.

So, even though we are at extreme odds on many subjects and even though I say nasty things about you, I still am not in favour of you actually being banned.

Nor Duchess, for that matter.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree