1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Sep '21 13:42
    @Metal-Brain
    So you ADMIT being a Russian asset.

I think the FBI should take a CLOSE look at you.

BTW, I served in the military FOUR YEARS and had a top secret clearance so I think I am a real American not a Russian asset.

Tell me about YOUR military history.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    09 Sep '21 14:27
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    So you ADMIT being a Russian asset.

I think the FBI should take a CLOSE look at you.

BTW, I served in the military FOUR YEARS and had a top secret clearance so I think I am a real American not a Russian asset.

Tell me about YOUR military history.
    Would love to hear about yours!!! I think that we can stipulate that you are somewhat of an extremist, how in the WORLD did you get along with your contemporaries. They shoot people, they are conservative, gun city, all anti-what-you-think, the works. Being protectors, did they lean towards protecting the unborn?
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    09 Sep '21 14:57
    @metal-brain said
    Are the Russians out to get you?
    The Russian regime is definitely out to disrupt the west politically, culturally and economically, of course they are, just as our regimes are out to do the same to them.
    But let’s leave the actual “Russians” out of it.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Sep '21 17:59
    @metal-brain said
    Stop being a paranoid idiot!
    Oh, the irony!
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Sep '21 18:03
    @averagejoe1 said
    Would love to hear about yours!!! I think that we can stipulate that you are somewhat of an extremist, how in the WORLD did you get along with your contemporaries. They shoot people, they are conservative, gun city, all anti-what-you-think, the works. Being protectors, did they lean towards protecting the unborn?
    Despite your agenda, no, they're not all Trump-loving, conservative, redneck idiots like you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree