1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Jul '21 22:12
    I guess she told the truth too many times and the ultrarightwingnuts cried and sniffled to admin.
    Pathetic.
  2. Joined
    17 Jul '21
    Moves
    22 Jul '21 22:34
    In the chess forum Duchess64 was making references of chess being like raping someone.
    That was a bit over the line if you ask me.
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    22 Jul '21 22:46
    @sonhouse said
    I guess she told the truth too many times and the ultrarightwingnuts cried and sniffled to admin.
    Pathetic.
    we are not the ones that try to get people banned...remember that houndog?

Its not our nature
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Jul '21 22:53
    When you take your typical internet troll behavior into the chess forum hopefully you receive a permanent ban.

Venting your hate for no reason should not happen anywhere, but the chess forum really is not the place.
  5. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    22 Jul '21 22:59
    @sonhouse said
    Pathetic.
    JMHO -

Duchess was a difficult person to like. While I agree with many of her views, and respect her intellect, her obsession with racism, and abrasive manner of getting her point across caused me to keep my distance. While I would welcome her back, I can't say I'm sorry to see her gone.
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    22 Jul '21 23:03
    @mchill said
    JMHO -

Duchess was a difficult person to like. While I agree with many of her views, and respect her intellect, her obsession with racism, and abrasive manner of getting her point across caused me to keep my distance. While I would welcome her back, I can't say I'm sorry to see her gone.
    why do you think anyone cares how you feel? some of you people take this message board waaayyy to seriously...do you not have a life?
  7. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    22 Jul '21 23:08
    @mott-the-hoople said
    why do you think anyone cares how you feel? some of you people take this message board waaayyy to seriously...do you not have a life?
    Dear Mott - I don't need your permission to my opinions here. Sorry if you may have issues with this.

P.S. I have a very good life. Thanks for asking. 🙂
  8. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    22 Jul '21 23:09
    @mott-the-hoople said
    we are not the ones that try to get people banned...remember that houndog?

Its not our nature
    Yeah.....you guys have more important things to ban.
    Same sex marriage, abortion (reproductive management),
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Jul '21 23:261 edit
    @mchill said
    JMHO -

Im going to miss the .. Note how the ignorant racist Rajk999 ignores the facts and ... blah, blah, blah 😀. But I guess she will be soon back under a different name. Her posting style will surely give her away. She cannot hide that.
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 00:30
    @sonhouse said
    Pathetic.
    I've supported Duchy's banning for some time even if I generally agreed with her politics. Her style of posting was just too disruptive of any attempt at reasoned debate; virtually every thread she participated in dissolved into bitter, usually one-sided personal attacks.

I don't know what line she crossed at the end though.
  11. Joined
    17 Jul '21
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 00:34
    I said already.
    It was a chess forum post/posts about winning at chess being like raping someone.
  12. Joined
    17 Jul '21
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 00:37
    Although, the site announcement forum says copying and pasting articles from other websites won't be tolerated anymore and taking a thread off topic won't be tolerated either.
    Duchess64 knew some chess facts and history but comparing winning at chess to rape was a bit excessive.
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 00:41
    You all need to grow up. As if Duchess offended anyone with a rape comment. You all wanted to stick it to her for completely unrelated reasons.
  14. Joined
    17 Jul '21
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 00:461 edit
    Duchess64 comments didn't offend me but many of her chess forum posts were deleted and they were about comparing winning at chess to raping someone.

Whatever you think is fine, I'm not worried about it.
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 00:52
    @metal-brain said
    You all need to grow up. As if Duchess offended anyone with a rape comment. You all wanted to stick it to her for completely unrelated reasons.
    I am sorry she is gone. It takes people like her, and to a lesser extent, me, to keep things interesting and stir things up. She was quite the professor and Frankly I had never known some of the info she dished out. She'll be back, let's have a contest to see who can ferret her out from newbies.
    I only hope that her new avatar will answer questions!!!! I also hope she will cool it on the racism. What was that all about? She could simply have said there is racism among us!!! ...and move on. I'd like to have known more about Chinese prisons, etc.....now we may never!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree