1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 00:54
    @mghrn55 said
    Yeah.....you guys have more important things to ban.
    Same sex marriage, abortion (reproductive management),
    Am I sposed to say, 'yeah,and you libs have more important things to Cancel?' Give us a break.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 00:56
    @sonhouse said
    I guess she told the truth too many times and the ultrarightwingnuts cried and sniffled to admin.
    Pathetic.
    How did you know this??
  3. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 01:21
    @averagejoe1 said
    How did you know this??
    Is that an admission on your part?

For my part, I am going to enjoy the prospect of having a debate without the constant ad hominems with their tendency to derail the discussion. I'm no saint and I tried to give as good as I got, but it did wear you down having only a few nuggets of interesting information to show for the reams of drek and racially profiled abuse the duchess would put the forum through.
  4. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 01:30
    @r-to-d2 said
    Duchess64 comments didn't offend me but many of her chess forum posts were deleted and they were about comparing winning at chess to raping someone.

Whatever you think is fine, I'm not worried about it.
    Have you been following rhp for a few years?
    The duchess has been hazing this forum since 2007, but I notice your profile has joined 6 days ago.
  5. Joined
    17 Jul '21
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 01:321 edit
    I enjoyed the posts in the chess forum because Duchess64 knew a lot about chess history but then the winning chess is like rape posts came and it tasted a bit stale if you ask me.
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 01:331 edit
    @no1marauder said
    I've supported Duchy's banning for some time even if I generally agreed with her politics. Her style of posting was just too disruptive of any attempt at reasoned debate; virtually every thread she participated in dissolved into bitter, usually one-sided personal attacks.

I don't know what line she crossed at the end though.
    pot meet the kettle…you are allabout banning people arent you courtly?
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 01:35
    @kmax87 said
    Have you been following rhp for a few years?
    The duchess has been hazing this forum since 2007, but I notice your profile has joined 6 days ago.
    damn, you stalking?
  8. Joined
    17 Jul '21
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 01:39
    I was involved with the posts of Duchess64 in the chess forum and I saw he was banned so I think it was the rape/winning chess comments.
    I could be wrong.
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 01:441 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    pot meet the kettle…you are allabout banning people arent you courtly?
    Don't recall supporting anyone else's banning.

EDIT: Besides cheaters of course.
  10. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 01:59
    Cheering for Duchess64 to come back would be like cheering for another root canal.

It's posts were walls of text clipped from The Guardian followed by commentary
    like "Apparently, most racist white posters in here blah blah blah".

bye bye, dooshie.
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 02:22
    @r-to-d2 said
    I was involved with the posts of Duchess64 in the chess forum and I saw he was banned so I think it was the rape/winning chess comments.
    I could be wrong.
    It's speculation, but I wouldn't be shocked if she received some sort of relatively short ban (say a week or two) and then responded to the same by accusing Russ and/or the moderators of "racism" or some such.

Whether other factors, like she hasn't played a game on this Chess site for more than 8 years and doesn't seem to have ever subscribed played some part is unknowable (unless Russ lets us know).
  12. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 02:27
    @r-to-d2 said
    In the chess forum Duchess64 was making references of chess being like raping someone.
    That was a bit over the line if you ask me.
    This forum is like being mentally raped by right-wing retards.
  13. Joined
    17 Jul '21
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 02:32
    @shavixmir

I will pray for you.
  14. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 02:34
    @no1marauder said
    It's speculation, but I wouldn't be shocked if she received some sort of relatively short ban (say a week or two) and then responded to the same by accusing Russ and/or the moderators of "racism" or some such.

Whether other factors, like she hasn't played a game on this Chess site for more than 8 years and doesn't seem to have ever subscribed played some part is unknowable (unless Russ lets us know).
    She doesn’t play chess???

Someone hangs around the site… not playing???

Someone hangs around the site, calling everyone privileged, everyone a racist… looking down on absolutely everyone… but doesn’t play the game the site is all about???

What sort of dark madness is this?
    It’s a weird fetish if you ask me! Bring her back! I must delve into this matter and question her sanity!
  15. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 02:36
    @r-to-d2 said
    @shavixmir

I will pray for you.
    Take that to spirituality spanky!

Out of nowhere you appear on this forum, talking about other forums… just because someone was banned on another forum?

You sound as kosher as pork ribs served with pig cheese.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree