"Dress Like a Woman" to Please President Trump

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
03 Feb 17

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
03 Feb 17

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Perhaps you would do better to direct your correspondence on these matters to Fox News, and the White House. I very much doubt anyone here has the power to change dress codes in either place. 🙂

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
03 Feb 17

What are you wearing?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
03 Feb 17

Originally posted by mchill
Perhaps you would do better to direct your correspondence on these matters to Fox News, and the White House. I very much doubt anyone here has the power to change dress codes in either place. 🙂
What are you wearing?

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
03 Feb 17

Originally posted by lemon lime
What are you wearing?
What are you wearing?

Nice warm sweat pants and a bulky sweater. Its 34 degrees here, mixed rain and snow. Sitting at my computer, typing claim forms for my doctor clients. It's days like this I thank the Lord I'm Independent and get to work from home! - The tea is excellent! 😀

D

Moves
03 Feb 17
1 edit

w

Moves
03 Feb 17

Originally posted by lemon lime
What are you wearing?
Anthony Wiener alert!!!!! 😲

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
03 Feb 17

Ah Yes. True to form, Duchess feels name calling and sarcasm is in order here. I was not making an objection. I was making a suggestion, the difference may have lost in translation. While we're on the subject, I suggest you go and jump in a very cold lake, and stay there!

A

RSA

Moves
04 Feb 17

What are you wearing?

Nice warm sweat pants and a bulky sweater. Its 34 degrees here, mixed rain and snow. Sitting at my computer, typing claim forms for my doctor clients. It's days like this I thank the Lord I'm Independent and get to work from home! - The tea is excellent! 😀
Do you know what would make this post more relatable? If you used the metric system.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
04 Feb 17

What are you wearing?

What are you wearing?

A smile.

I'm wearing a smile

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
04 Feb 17

Nor the will, I'm sure.

E

Moves
04 Feb 17

Originally posted by whodey
Anthony Wiener alert!!!!! 😲
If it was Weiner, we'd see what he isn't wearing.

rain

Moves
04 Feb 17

Dress Like a Woman" to Please President Trump

I guess Whodey's gonna buy more spaghetti-string tops.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
04 Feb 17

Duchess - YOU should dress like a woman to please President Trump! 😀

p

Moves
05 Feb 17

Ah Yes. True to form, Duchess feels name calling and sarcasm is in order here. I was not making an objection. I was making a suggestion, the difference may have lost in translation. While we're on the subject, I suggest you go and jump in a very cold lake, and stay there!
She would frighten the wildlife .