"Dress Like a Woman" to Please President Trump

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
05 Feb 17

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
06 Feb 17

The post that was quoted here has been removed
The issue is not the relevance in terms of how they are able to work, but possibly the ease with which the groper in chief can.

P

Moves
06 Feb 17

The post that was quoted here has been removed
I agree with Duchess64's statement. I also think dress codes can be sticky issues. High school girls are protesting school dress codes that require modest attire so boys are not distracted. I would maintain that it is not the responsibility of women to control a man's thoughts or ability to focus. That said, if I ran a business where my employees had contact with the public, I might well not want them wearing their clean but ratty garden blue jeans and an old pair of sneakers. Exactly where are the lines drawn? I've never had to wear a noose around my neck being a woman, but those ties look rather uncomfortable as does the entire 3 piece suite. I think dress codes designed to make women look like a sexual object are terrible. However, the concept that there are certain standards of dress a business or a school might want to impose upon their employees or students does not appear unreasonable to me. I am more than happy to be corrected in this regard.