Disgraced FBI Official Requests Immunity

Disgraced FBI Official Requests Immunity

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
07 Jun 18
2 edits

Gee, a real shocker here. Andrew McCabe, the no-good compulsive liar, disgraced and fired former deputy FBI Director--who's being investigated for the gross mishandling in the Clinton email scandal--is demanding immunity or else he will plead the 5th so as not to incriminate himself.

Everyone's talking about Trump's "legal woes." McCabe, Comey, and many others have major problems of their own.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2018/06/06/surprise-andrew-mccabe-wants-immunity-n2487737

The clapping seal progressives™ often claim that nobody pleads the 5th unless they have something to hide. I'm guessing they will keep that argument tucked away for use some other day.

rain

Moves
07 Jun 18
4 edits

rain

Moves
07 Jun 18

rain

Moves
07 Jun 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
Gee, a real shocker here. Andrew McCabe, the no-good compulsive liar, disgraced and fired former deputy FBI Director--who's being investigated for the gross mishandling in the Clinton email scandal--is demanding immunity or else he will plead the 5th so as not to incriminate himself.

Everyone's talking about Trump's "legal woes." McCabe, Comey, and ...[text shortened]... omething to hide. I'm guessing they will keep that argument tucked away for use some other day.
Your utter lack of facts or even basic knowledge of what you're talking about is pathetic. It's your Republican leader who says that, not liberals:

https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/five-times-trump-has-bashed-pleading-the-fifth-950590531554
Five Times Trump has bashed pleading the Fifth

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-immunity-pleading-fifth-amendment-michael-flynn-2017-5
Michael Flynn, in March requested immunity from prosecution in exchange for testifying

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/04/cohen-to-plead-fifth-though-trump-said-thats-for-mobsters.html
Michael Cohen to Plead Fifth, Though Trump Once Said That’s for Mobsters

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-pleading-the-fifth_us_57ed79dee4b024a52d2de46d
Trump Pleaded The Fifth 97 Times To Avoid Admitting To Adultery

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/06/politics/rudy-giuliani-trump-fifth-amendment/index.html
Giuliani doesn't rule out that Trump could take Fifth Amendment in Mueller probe

S. Korea

Moves
07 Jun 18

Vivify, so ... Clearly...

You have zero issues with any of those guys pleading the Fifth, right?

It's fine when McCabe does it... And it is fine when other people do it, right?

And certainly you see the irony: the investigators who are allegedly bringing all of these crimes to light through their great & outstanding services are actually needing to plead the fifth.

Right?

K

Germany

Moves
07 Jun 18

The clapping seal progressives™ often claim that nobody pleads the 5th unless they have something to hide. I'm guessing they will keep that argument tucked away for use some other day.
Which progressives claimed that "nobody pleads the 5th unless they have something to hide"?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
07 Jun 18

Everyone's talking about Trump's "legal woes." McCabe, Comey, and ...[text shortened]... omething to hide. I'm guessing they will keep that argument tucked away for use some other day.
McCabe is currently the subject of a criminal referral insisted on by Republicans after his firing. He'd be a fool to testify before Congress on the same subject as the criminal investigation without at least use immunity.

Congress has to decide whether his testimony is important enough to grant immunity.

Moves
07 Jun 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @no1marauder
McCabe is currently the subject of a criminal referral insisted on by Republicans after his firing. He'd be a fool to testify before Congress on the same subject as the criminal investigation without at least use immunity.

Congress has to decide whether his testimony is important enough to grant immunity.
"McCabe is currently the subject of a criminal referral insisted on by Republicans"

are you suggesting McCabe shouldn't be prosecuted?

rain

Moves
07 Jun 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @philokalia

And certainly you see the irony: the investigators who are allegedly bringing all of these crimes to light through their great & outstanding services are actually needing to plead the fifth.

Right?
I've never complained about anyone pleading the Fifth. I was just correcting Wosley on his claim about liberals denouncing the Fifth. He seems confused, since Trump frequently opens his mouth about it, which is why it has been brought up mainstream media that Wosely probably considers "liberal".

Wolsey just need his hypocrisy pointed out, since so many right-wingers have plead the Fifth recently.

Moves
07 Jun 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @vivify
I've never complained about anyone pleading the Fifth. I was just correcting Wosley on his claim about liberals denouncing the Fifth. He seems confused, since Trump frequently opens his mouth about it, which is why it has been brought up mainstream media that Wosely probably considers "liberal".

Wolsey just need his hypocrisy pointed out, since so many right-wingers have plead the Fifth recently.
" since so many right-wingers have plead the Fifth recently."

name them

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
07 Jun 18

Originally posted by @philokalia

Right?
Exactly.

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
07 Jun 18

Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
Which progressives claimed that "nobody pleads the 5th unless they have something to hide"?
I made a general statement, as I recalled the hysterics when Michael Flynn (and others) have pleaded the 5th in the past.

K

Germany

Moves
07 Jun 18

I made a general statement, as I recalled the hysterics when Michael Flynn (and others) have pleaded the 5th in the past.
Who uttered these hysterics?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
07 Jun 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
Who uttered these hysterics?
The same people you rely on for your 'news and information'

w

Moves
07 Jun 18

If they give him immunity he will in return give them nothing.

They should do to him what Dims did to Flynn.