1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    17 Oct '22 05:50
    @wildgrass said
    We've been over it several times. You write you have idea why vaccines reduce population even though the concept has been explained. Bill gates comments are reasonable and rational.
    You never explained that to me. How do vaccines reduce the population?
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    17 Oct '22 05:54
    @mghrn55 said
    Is this about the world's population ?
    Or billionaires ?
    This about the world's population. Not all billionaires want to reduce the world's population. Elon Musk is breeding like a rabbit and is warning about the consequences of population reduction. There are economic consequences people often overlook.
  3. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    17 Oct '22 15:03
    @metal-brain said
    You never explained that to me. How do vaccines reduce the population?
    We've been over it a few times.

It's predicted that lower global childhood mortality rates will decrease the number of children people have, statistically. If you listen to the whole ted talk it covers a range of human health issues, not just vaccines.
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    17 Oct '22 20:52
    @jj-adams said
    How many square miles of land and resources does it take to support you and your needs?
    Irrelevant. If half the people disappeared tomorrow the billionaires would just get richer. It wouldn't give you any extra resources.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Oct '22 01:41
    @wildgrass said

It's predicted that lower global childhood mortality rates will decrease the number of children people have, statistically. If you listen to the whole ted talk it covers a range of human health issues, not just vaccines.
    No we havn't. Vaccines were never part of our discussion. The discussion we had was how reducing poverty reduces population growth. Reducing poverty decreases the childhood mortality rate which decreases population growth, not the other way around.

Bill Gates is a lying a hole. He knows reducing poverty will reduce reproduction, but he wants to depopulate without reducing poverty. Billionaires like him profit from poverty.

Tell me, what has Bill Gates done to reduce poverty?
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Oct '22 01:49
    @athousandyoung said
    Irrelevant. If half the people disappeared tomorrow the billionaires would just get richer. It wouldn't give you any extra resources.
    Exactly. They just want to hog the resources for themselves in the future just like they are doing now. Bill Gates is flying around in his private jet plane to lecture people about global warming and how there are too many people on the world. Can you believe he gets away with that kind of hypocrisy? His carbon footprint is outrageous for a guy that says global warming is a problem. He is the problem.

Tax private jets. Then ask Gates if he thinks carbon emissions are a problem. He will change his tune.
  7. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    21 Oct '22 02:26
    @metal-brain said
    Exactly. They just want to hog the resources for themselves in the future just like they are doing now. Bill Gates is flying around in his private jet plane to lecture people about global warming and how there are too many people on the world. Can you believe he gets away with that kind of hypocrisy? His carbon footprint is outrageous for a guy that says global warming is ...[text shortened]... x private jets. Then ask Gates if he thinks carbon emissions are a problem. He will change his tune.
    If I was in charge...

All wealth over $100 million is taxed 20%. All wealth over $2 billion would be confiscated by the government. This tax would be offset by a decrease in income tax.

Population is definitely a problem. But why would a billionaire care? Does he really want to go Bond-villain on the world? I think Bill Gates cares and wants to do something meaningful with his money for the next generation. He's not in it for the money anymore.
  8. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    21 Oct '22 02:28
    @metal-brain said
    No we havn't. Vaccines were never part of our discussion. The discussion we had was how reducing poverty reduces population growth. Reducing poverty decreases the childhood mortality rate which decreases population growth, not the other way around.

Bill Gates is a lying a hole. He knows reducing poverty will reduce reproduction, but he wants to depopulate without redu ...[text shortened]... Billionaires like him profit from poverty.

Tell me, what has Bill Gates done to reduce poverty?
    I don't know but I've watched the TED talk. You seem to infer a lot of things that Bill Gates does not say but you think he means. While no one can read Bill Gates' inner thoughts, if you take what he says at face value then what he's saying does not seem like a bad idea.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    22 Oct '22 09:44
    @wildgrass said
    If I was in charge...

All wealth over $100 million is taxed 20%. All wealth over $2 billion would be confiscated by the government. This tax would be offset by a decrease in income tax.

Population is definitely a problem. think Bill Gates cares and wants to do something meaningful with his money for the next generation. He's not in it for the money anymore.
    Why do you think population is a problem?

"But why would a billionaire care? Does he really want to go Bond-villain on the world?"

Because like the Rockefellers Gates is a eugenicist. He wants to cull undesirable people from the herd that are not needed. Technology is reducing the need for labor at a rate that will require a UBI. Rather than pay people to do nothing he would rather get rid of the useless eaters.

"He's not in it for the money anymore."

Are you insane? He profited from the pandemic and discouraged sharing the vaccine patents to help third world countries.

https://rumble.com/v1mkm54-bill-gates-swears-hes-not-an-evil-mastermind.html

The problem is that you don't know much about Bill Gates because you are not trying. Watch the documentary "who is bill gates?" so you know the rest of the story.
    If you don't I will point out to you how you are willfully ignorant and how you are determined to remain that way forever. You have no excuse.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZsOfcTh2nls/
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Oct '22 00:19
    @wildgrass said

Stop lying. You never explained that to me.
    How do vaccines reduce the population?
    They don't. They increase the population unless they contain anti fertility drugs like human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) and/or kill people.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2665354/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12346214/
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Oct '22 05:46
    @wildgrass said
    If I was in charge...

Population is definitely a problem. But why would a billionaire care? Does he really want to go Bond-villain on the world? I think Bill Gates cares and wants to do something meaningful with his money for the next generation. He's not in it for the money anymore.
    Ask the Rockefellers why they care. You act as if I made all of this up. They are not hiding the fact they want to depopulate the world. All you have to do is listen to what they say.

https://www.overpopulationawareness.org/en/david-rockefeller-speaks-about-population-control

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12349764/

Now, why did the Rockefellers fund an anti fertility vaccine? Was it intended to help depopulate the world or is it because they like funding things they have no intention of using? If it is simple voluntary birth control method why is it in the form of a vaccine instead of a pill?
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Oct '22 01:19
    @wildgrass said
    If I was in charge...

You said population is definitely a problem so do you support using anti fertility vaccines to depopulate the world? The Rockefeller Foundation funded research into fertility regulating vaccines so billionaires care.

https://newsghana.com.gh/rockefeller-foundation-admitted-funding-developing-anti-fertility-vaccines-intended-for-mass-scale-distribution/

John D. Rockefeller 3rd founded the population council in 1952.

https://www.rbf.org/about/our-history/timeline/population-council

India’s National Institute of Immunology successfully completed in 1988 the first phase of trials with three versions of an anti-fertility vaccine for women. Sponsored by the government of India and supported by the Foundation, the trials established that with each of the tested vaccines, at least one year of protection against pregnancy could be expected, based on the levels of antibodies formed in response to the immunization schedule.

Anti fertility vaccines are intended to be birth control without consent, right?
    Why else conceal it in a vaccine instead of putting it in a pill? Do you support anti fertility vaccines? The WHO does. The WHO Task Force on Vaccines for Fertility Regulation has been supporting basic and clinical research on the development of birth control vaccines. Our government said so. Read this government link yourself.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1874951/

Are Vaccines for Fertility Regulation ethical? Vaccines for Fertility Regulation are intended to take away consent, right?
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Oct '22 01:53
    @wildgrass said
    I don't know but I've watched the TED talk. You seem to infer a lot of things that Bill Gates does not say but you think he means. While no one can read Bill Gates' inner thoughts, if you take what he says at face value then what he's saying does not seem like a bad idea.
    An HPLC method for determination of gossypol in feed was developed. Maybe you eat food with gossypol in it. Not a bad idea, right?

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18787315/

Would you be angry if you found out you ate food with gossypol in it without your consent? After all, you said it does not seem like a bad idea to reduce the population. Why not start with you?
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    27 Oct '22 08:44
    @metal-brain said
    You have not stated what you think is a conspiracy.

Biden says he wants to phase out the internal combustion engine. He is not hiding that so it is not a conspiracy, is it? Same thing with reducing the world population. They are not hiding it. They are very open about it. An open policy is not a conspiracy.

Are you determined to deny a fact as well? No proof of wh ...[text shortened]... since I always thought vaccines are supposed to do the opposite, but perhaps it was a Freudian slip.
    “ Biden says he wants to phase out the internal combustion engine. He is not hiding that so it is not a conspiracy, is it? Same thing with reducing the world population. They are not hiding it. They are very open about it. An open policy is not a conspiracy. ”
    So someone saying they have the perfectly rational ambition of being part of the removal of planet killing combustion engines is somehow proof of a group of evil billionaires trying to depopulate the world even though the vaccine programs these billionaires support are actually protecting and increasing the global population.
    And this conspiracy is brought to our attention by someone who did his utmost to depopulate the world by opposing the covid vaccines 🤔 it’s a funny old world.
  15. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    27 Oct '22 16:34
    @metal-brain said
    Stop lying. You never explained that to me.
    How do vaccines reduce the population?
    They don't. They increase the population unless they contain anti fertility drugs like human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) and/or kill people.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2665354/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12346214/
    It’s a well known observed fact that child mortality and fertility in a population are correlated. When child mortality goes down so does the rate of childbirth.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree