1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 08:46
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @AverageJoe1

Ya know, Joe, the people in Texas really blew it. If they simply said that a trans
    person was one of the freezing victims, Texas would have gotten 90% of the
    COVID bill and the stimulus bill thrown at their feet!!

"Step aside, folks... Special persons coming thru,,, Special persons... step aside,,,"
    Sounds like Ted Cruz running for his plane to get away from Texas.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 11:33
    @kevcvs57 said
    No you claimed it you prove it blockhead or admit your just another right wing drooling Fox watching liar.
    Good morning, everyone . So here is Kevin, he has his pants in a wad this morning. So angry. Libs get angry.https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/mar/01/scott-fitzgerald/fitzgerald-overstates-claim-pork-covid-19-relief-b/

I've been trying to work with Kevin for some time now, even suggested an office visit. But as he travels in groups, I could not have that. Kevin was not pleased with my news, that 9% of the covid bill is ALL THAT WILL BE SPENT ON COVID. Prove It!!!,he said. So here is the proof.
    Hint: Kevin you would subtract the 91 number above from 100, that is how you get the 9.

I am considering Kevin as a featurette on the forum till he gets his feet on the ground, I do not find him tiresome. 😏
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 12:22
    Did you love it, Sunday? Biden asks 'What can I cut out of the Bill? Tell me" HAHAHAH . Is everyone this stupid?
    Can we start with the money for irresponsible leaders of the loser states? They are all Blue states. High tax states, ruined pension programs. Can we cut the silicon valley tunnel? 1.5 Billion bridge Canada to NYC?. Money for rich universities. Money for global health in other countries. We cant afford out own health care. The $500M for museums and libraries, arts and performing art centers.....what Suzianne could do with THAT!!!
    There various studies, that fix the amount for covid at 9%, give or take.

You know, the funny thing, libs. We conservatives see huge economic growth in this country, and we think there here is NO NEED for the bill at al. Why does govt think they need to be doing something all the time. If they would get out of the way, everything would be just fine.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 12:262 edits
    @suzianne said
    No, Suzianne , it is tongue-in-cheek humor (libs know not humor) pointing out that TX has got nothing to do with any state outside of their borders.
    Yeah,, governor of Montana said to his citizens, """We have to send a lot of our budget down to TX!!!!" They screamed, "oh my god governor, after all we have done to build our perfect state??"
    He said...'just kidding'. What a sig of relief. One of wranglers at the Two Dot ranch said, I've never even been to TX....why,, I've never been outside MT"

You still pushing that wheelbarrow around?
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 12:41
    @averagejoe1 said
    Good morning, everyone . So here is Kevin, he has his pants in a wad this morning. So angry. Libs get angry.https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/mar/01/scott-fitzgerald/fitzgerald-overstates-claim-pork-covid-19-relief-b/

I've been trying to work with Kevin for some time now, even suggested an office visit. But as he travels in groups, I could not have that. ...[text shortened]... in as a featurette on the forum till he gets his feet on the ground, I do not find him tiresome. 😏
    Oh Joe are you still dragging that dead donkey around, the jig was up pages ago. It’s a lie joe 100% of the covid economic stimulus package is going toward the covid economic stimulus package. The fact that you don’t like the concept of an economic stimulus unless it goes directly to banks and clearing houses is irrelevant Joe. This time real people and real businesses in the community are getting the money.
    The corporate and billionaires lackey has no longer got his grubby little mitts on the treasure chest joe. “Elections have Consequences” and real Americans are back in charge with their steady hands on every lever.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 13:04
    @kevcvs57 said
    Oh Joe are you still dragging that dead donkey around, the jig was up pages ago. It’s a lie joe 100% of the covid economic stimulus package is going toward the covid economic stimulus package. The fact that you don’t like the concept of an economic stimulus unless it goes directly to banks and clearing houses is irrelevant Joe. This time real people and real businesses in th ...[text shortened]... ons have Consequences” and real Americans are back in charge with their steady hands on every lever.
    YOu lie to the forum Kev. Are you a high school kid. If money is going to Arts, and Harvard, and Pelosi tunnel, etc etc, does it not follow that it is impossible to say that 100% of the covid economic stimulus package is going toward the covid economic stimulus package??

I bet you can throw a really good Hospital Pass, and maybe a Huck, when you play Frisbee. You do remind me of my 13-yr old, and, HE can do it. Cool stuff, I can hook you up with him if you'd like, meet at the park. Maybe you can eat half of his sandwich.
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 13:27
    @kevcvs57 [i]said[/“Elections have Consequences” and real Americans are back in charge with their steady hands on every lever.
    Steady Hands!!??! Joe's hands tremble as much as his lips do.
    So here we have foreigner Kev, who considers USA as equal to MEXico for god sakes.
    Then,, he says that Real Americans,, I assume he means light-footed liberals, are back in charge. Of course they are, we can prove that by just watching what is happening.....But, foreigner, they are not the Real americans.
    Do you think a real American would say we were equal to Mexico. You don't count, Kev. You are not an American. Hey, I think UK is equal to the pansies in Denmark. Take that.
  8. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 14:37
    @suzianne said
    About the same attitude, yup.
  9. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 14:40
    @AverageJoe1 - I've been trying to work with Kevin for some time now, even suggested an office visit.

I finally gave up, Joe. I warned Kev he was on a short leash and to change his tune. Oh, well.
    Now, I pretty much just taunt him when he tries to address me. 😏
  10. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 14:42
    @AverageJoe1 - YOu lie to the forum Kev.

you noticed!! 😆 😍
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 14:44
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @AverageJoe1 - I've been trying to work with Kevin for some time now, even suggested an office visit.

I finally gave up, Joe. I warned Kev he was on a short leash and to change his tune. Oh, well.
    Now, I pretty much just taunt him when he tries to address me. 😏
    I find he smacks of Handy, and that weird Ireland character , instant something. Wonder why they post here?
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 15:32
    @AverageJoe1
    Krist, SUN House. You don't even know who it is and it is SON House BTW. Not that it would ever matter to the likes of you.
    You cherry pick a lot. You seem to ignore the fact there are other problems in the US besides covid.

Biden is very busy uprighting the torn ship of state that was the Trump WH.

Like all the yes men Trump installed, and Trump didn't bother with that pesky senate confirmation bit for his appointees, most of them 'Acting' chief of whatever, so he loaded them up with yes men who had ZERO experience in whatever post Trump used to pay off political debts, the HELL with the country.

You and your proud boy buddies HATE a real democracy, you want whitey to win and convert the US to an all white country, give all those black bastards the center of Arizona and we take the rest of the US geography.

THAT is your bottom line, frightened to DEATH about the coming whitey minority since you KNOW only WHITES can properly lead the US and restore our faded influence (Caused by Trump of course)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree