1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 16:52
    You libs. You must be swelling with pride. The Pelosi bill will also give Her a subway to her neighborhood. Hahaha. ( though my laughing is actually hiding šŸ˜„šŸ˜„my tears, the ruination of our 250 yr old country). But you dont care. Suzianne is at the ready with her money-shovel. Watch out, if u give her free rein, some of it, made from the backs of others, could go missing!!!
  2. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 23:04
    What's the matter, Joe, don't you like foreign aid? Meanie.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 01:55
    @earl-of-trumps said
    What's the matter, Joe, don't you like foreign aid? Meanie.
    NOTE: libsdon'tcare. Theydont. thereason.....they know not what is going on. They dont. I'll be doing my best, but, I will be too late. For them, that is. I aint letting armageddon happen to me. You fellers noticed gas price going up? Probably have. But what you haven't noticed yet??? Inflation. Ugh. And no increase in wages to have faux money to cover your future increased costs..... for the aforementioned tank of gas. Downer.
  4. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 03:47
    @AverageJoe1
    You hit two nails right on the head.. Gas prices.ho ho ho.. No more pipelines, no more offshore drilling..ho ho ho. Prices through the roof.... The jokes on us folks....Inflation ? what inflation $2.39 for a candy bar Lowes !! ho ho ho lol..
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 12:18
    @ogb said
    @AverageJoe1
    You hit two nails right on the head.. Gas prices.ho ho ho.. No more pipelines, no more offshore drilling..ho ho ho. Prices through the roof.... The jokes on us folks....Inflation ? what inflation $2.39 for a candy bar Lowes !! ho ho ho lol..
    Liberals, who in a thread yesterday referred to 'having someone protect them from their employers.." God, who weenies.....actually, innocently, unknowingly just sail along with signs and flowers looking for a friendly mob to dovetail into.....fot that seeming protection.
    So, in this case, ogb, they will remain headstrong with 29 year-old AOC into closing the very pipeline that brings cheap gas, and watch expensive gas be brought by smelly, coughing trucks over hill and vale.
    Next think they will seek prrroooottteeeeeeection from the will-be inflation, as they scramble to make their employees give them more money than a job is worth, so that they can pay for food and housing, and for frisbees in the park.

As a nice a thing I can say about these babes in the woods......they are clueless. A funny thing,ironic......While they are trying to get other peoples' money to spend into the wind, I myself get my own money to invest, to prepare for the rainy days ahead. I would like to see a
    whole thread on this, but it would bear no fruit, given the pillow-chewing mindset of liberal people on this forum. How bout Suzianne said 'just go get money from rich people.'
  6. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 13:53
    @AverageJoe1

Ya know, Joe, the people in Texas really blew it. If they simply said that a trans
    person was one of the freezing victims, Texas would have gotten 90% of the
    COVID bill and the stimulus bill thrown at their feet!!

"Step aside, folks... Special persons coming thru,,, Special persons... step aside,,,"
  7. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 15:28
    @averagejoe1 said
    You libs. You must be swelling with pride. The Pelosi bill will also give Her a subway to her neighborhood. Hahaha. ( though my laughing is actually hiding šŸ˜„šŸ˜„my tears, the ruination of our 250 yr old country). But you dont care. Suzianne is at the ready with her money-shovel. Watch out, if u give her free rein, some of it, made from the backs of others, could go missing!!!
    It’s a Covid relief bill Joe the covid virus does not have hands or pockets and no use whatsoever for money, well other than as a vector.
    Was there a point to your rambling stream of consciousness or just another broken and empty vehicle.
  8. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 15:35
    @averagejoe1 said
    Other than the false dichotomy in which you blame the libs I agree. This is a pork bill plain and simple. Pick and choose the projects. A government-run economy.

At any point during Trump's tenure did any elected conservatives raise their hand and say "er, hey boss I think we're about $3.9 trillion over budget. do you think we should dial back some of this spending?"?
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 17:082 edits
    @kevcvs57 said
    It’s a Covid relief bill Joe the covid virus does not have hands or pockets and no use whatsoever for money, well other than as a vector.
    Was there a point to your rambling stream of consciousness or just another broken and empty vehicle.
    My point, which you always read something else into. is that thing up in DC that you and Nancy call Covid Rellief hahahahahahah, we are now finding has only NINE PERCENT (9šŸ˜µ %of the money going to Covid Relif!
    Jesus, you guys are contrarian all he way thru your heart, you will not take fact as face-value, but instead immediately post up with another slant on it and this is senseless.
    Kev..................................."The covid virus does not have hands or pockets...blah, regurgitate, blah blah"" Very poetic , but old Average Joe has absolutely no idea what that means.
    Here is something you can understand. Only 9% of the money will be used for Covid. Is that easier to understand? You must have quite a few twitter followers, handing on every word.
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 17:36
    @averagejoe1 said
    My point, which you always read something else into. is that thing up in DC that you and Nancy call Covid Rellief hahahahahahah, we are now finding has only NINE PERCENT (9šŸ˜µ %of the money going to Covid Relif!
    Jesus, you guys are contrarian all he way thru your heart, you will not take fact as face-value, but instead immediately post up with another slant on it and ...[text shortened]... Is that easier to understand? You must have quite a few twitter followers, handing on every word.
    No I’m pretty sure your wrong there. I guess your using your own Trumpish criteria for what constitutes covid relief which is an economic stimulus package geared to try and offset the economic devastation caused by successive lockdowns on businesses and people.
    Tell us where the other 91% is going Joe
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 19:52
    @kevcvs57 said
    No I’m pretty sure your wrong there. I guess your using your own Trumpish criteria for what constitutes covid relief which is an economic stimulus package geared to try and offset the economic devastation caused by successive lockdowns on businesses and people.
    Tell us where the other 91% is going Joe
    Look it up slanthead. Or just parse on. LESS THAN 9% OF THE MONEY WILL GO TO COVID@. Jesus. Now yoy say, Well it could be cloudy on the day they deliver the money , Plus we might have to factor in a leap year which would change that 9% to 9.0001% you are really getting bad man not much fun to write you anymore. Sun house stuff is looking pretty good right now. Even Handy/ has some great ideas creative stuff
  12. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 23:03
    @averagejoe1 said
    Look it up slanthead. Or just parse on. LESS THAN 9% OF THE MONEY WILL GO TO COVID@. Jesus. Now yoy say, Well it could be cloudy on the day they deliver the money , Plus we might have to factor in a leap year which would change that 9% to 9.0001% you are really getting bad man not much fun to write you anymore. Sun house stuff is looking pretty good right now. Even Handy/ has some great ideas creative stuff
    Joe, this is one time I have to call you out.

You started the thread, *you* should have supplied the link in the OP
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 00:52
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Joe, this is one time I have to call you out.

You started the thread, *you* should have supplied the link in the OP
    Links imply the writer cant handle an issue by himself. If you and I are sitting at Starbucks, I might say Tome Brad would never be as good Bart Starr, and we would banter thru two cups, lot of fun.

But then, Kevin and Ssehcud would come in arm and arm, whip out their laptops, and find proof positive that you were correct !!!! It would kill me, and frankly, it would kill you too. The fun is gone. And instead of a twinkle in your eye, I would only see a glimmer in a lap top.
    If people cant argue without links, they should go ahead and ruin it for themselves and go link-city. I prob have only opened a link about 8 times since I have been here. I'd rather lose than cheat on the links thing. Catholic upbringing, I spect.
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 08:231 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    No you claimed it you prove it blockhead or admit your just another right wing drooling Fox watching liar.
  15. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 08:25
    @averagejoe1 said
    Links imply the writer cant handle an issue by himself. If you and I are sitting at Starbucks, I might say Tome Brad would never be as good Bart Starr, and we would banter thru two cups, lot of fun.

But then, Kevin and Ssehcud would come in arm and arm, whip out their laptops, and find proof positive that you were correct !!!! It would kill me, and frankly, it wo ...[text shortened]... nce I have been here. I'd rather lose than cheat on the links thing. Catholic upbringing, I spect.
    How can I look up something that only exists in your alternative reality?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree