Bolton Revelation

Bolton Revelation

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
01 Feb 20

@sonhouse said
@no1marauder
The only kicker is republican voter suppression and gerrymandering which means Dems have to win with at LEAST a 10% advantage to win, that is how far the repubs have tilted the scales.

Hopefully we can do that come November.
better get a candidate that isnt overwhelmed with dirty baggage first!

Moves
01 Feb 20

@averagejoe1 said
5 investigations, mueller and 18 lawyers, Schiff, 3 years, full blown impeachment, all that, and you think that wasn’t enough? Good gracious. (Sorry, my granny just typed that)
of all these investigations, all that has been produced as evidence is the WORDS of someone. We are supposed to believe anything that is said.

K

Germany

Moves
01 Feb 20

@mott-the-hoople said
of all these investigations, all that has been produced as evidence is the WORDS of someone. We are supposed to believe anything that is said.
So, release all the criminal associates of Trump, then?

Moves
01 Feb 20

@kazetnagorra said
So, release all the criminal associates of Trump, then?
which crime is associated with Trump?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
01 Feb 20

The DOJ admits it is withholding evidence that would directly bear on Bolton's revelations:

"The Department of Justice revealed in a court filing late Friday that it has two dozen emails related to the President Donald Trump's involvement in the withholding of millions in security assistance to Ukraine -- a disclosure that came just hours after the Senate voted against subpoenaing additional documents and witnesses in Trump's impeachment trial, paving the way for his acquittal.

The filing, released near midnight Friday, marks the first official acknowledgment from the Trump administration that emails about the President's thinking related to the aid exist, and that he was directly involved in asking about and deciding on the aid as early as June. The administration is still blocking those emails from the public and has successfully kept them from Congress.

A lawyer with the Office of Management and Budget wrote to the court that 24 emails between June and September 2019 -- including an internal discussion among DOD officials called "POTUS follow-up" on June 24 -- should stay confidential because the emails describe "communications by either the President, the Vice President, or the President's immediate advisors regarding Presidential decision-making about the scope, duration, and purpose of the hold on military assistance to Ukraine."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-administration-reveals-its-blocking-dozens-of-emails-about-ukraine-aid-freeze-including-presidents-role/ar-BBZyb1k

The truth will come out eventually, Mott.

Moves
01 Feb 20
2 edits

@no1marauder said
The DOJ admits it is withholding evidence that would directly bear on Bolton's revelations:

"The Department of Justice revealed in a court filing late Friday that it has two dozen emails related to the President Donald Trump's involvement in the withholding of millions in security assistance to Ukraine -- a disclosure that came just hours after the Senate voted against ...[text shortened]... ukraine-aid-freeze-including-presidents-role/ar-BBZyb1k

The truth will come out eventually, Mott.
thinking and decision making are two different things. It is not a crime to think.

The truth is Trump is fuking up a lot of politicians income with stopping this aid and wars. No money going out means there is no way for them to get their kickbacks (donations to their charitable foundations)
The truth is, no one thought draining the swamp would be easy, but it is being done.

the truth is they are throwing everything in the book at Trump since before his election and he is defeating them, made schiff, nadler and pelosi, along with lawfare look like lying idiots, because they were.. Got your pen yet?

Truth is, this obama cabal corrupted our govt so bad it will take a long time for the US to recover trust of the people again.

Truth is you fuk boys, w hores and system suckers dont care as long as you get your little bit.

Truth is...WE are taking OUR country back. Get ready for the ride.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
01 Feb 20
2 edits

@mott-the-hoople said
thinking and decision making are two different things. It is not a crime to think.

The truth is Trump is fuking up a lot of politicians income with stopping this aid and wars. No money going out means there is no way for them to get their kickbacks (donations to their charitable foundations)
The truth is, no one thought draining the swamp would be easy, but it is ...[text shortened]... ng as you get your little bit.

Truth is...WE are taking OUR country back. Get ready for the ride.
Extortion is illegal. So is obstruction of justice. Conspiring with others to commit these crimes is not protected by any legal principle.

The rest of your post is so pathetically deranged it doesn't merit a detailed response. That right wingers have fallen into blind worship of an obvious con man with no real political or moral convictions, is hilarious.

EDIT: Trump has given more than $700,000 to Democratic candidates including Charlie Rangel, Chuck Schumer, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Harry Reid, etc. etc. etc. https://ballotpedia.org/History_of_Donald_Trump%27s_political_donations

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
01 Feb 20

@no1marauder Extortion is illegal.

So is lying about a person, aka, slander and defamation.
In case you didn't know it, No1, this is America. You cannot convict a person without a TRIAL. I have to remind you of this?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
01 Feb 20

@earl-of-trumps said
@no1marauder Extortion is illegal.

So is lying about a person, aka, slander and defamation.
In case you didn't know it, No1, this is America. You cannot convict a person without a TRIAL. I have to remind you of this?
Trump can sue me if he wants to. As truth is a defense, however, I'd get to see all those documents he's been hiding in the discovery process.

That would be fun.

Trump can't face a trial until he is out of office as you well know.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
01 Feb 20

@no1marauder -

which means you have a long way to go to call him a criminal

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
01 Feb 20

@Mott-The-Hoople
Better still, stop the rePUTINinicans from foisting voter suppression and gerrymandering. But that would not please your Russian handlers would it? Tell me again, do they pay you in Rubles? Do you have to convert at your Cayman Island bank account?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
01 Feb 20
1 edit

@earl-of-trumps said
@no1marauder -

which means you have a long way to go to call him a criminal
Not really. If you see someone holding a gun to another person and demanding their wallet, it's fair to call them a robber.

And you and other right wingers are rank hypocrites to attempt to use such a line of reasoning considering that you regularly call various Democratic politicians "criminals" on this site though they haven't even been accused of any crime at all in an official proceeding.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
01 Feb 20

@Earl-of-Trumps
Especially when his Senators bought and paid for by Trump rigged the trial where Moscow Mitch said in public he is in 'LOCKSTEP" with the WH defense team and literally coordinates with them.
I might remind you he is supposed to be one of the JURY in this so-called trial.
Americans are smart enough to recognize corruption when it shows up in public view.
Come November, there will be a sea change of government with corrupt officials like Barr, Moscow Mitch, Lindsey Graham CRACKER, Pompeo, Jordan, Pray away the gay Pence, Bill Barr none, I sincerely hope they are ALL out on their asses and don't slam the door on your way out.
Come November, Trump's hitman Cohen said it clearly: Trump will not go quietly into the cold night. I would not be a BIT surprised if he declares martial law and arrests all the democrats he can find in the house and senate and pronounce himself king.
He already is King, he was just anointed by Moscow Mitch so that is a done deal. He really CAN shoot someone on 5th ave in broad daylight and not lose a single person in his base.

Moves
02 Feb 20

@no1marauder said
Extortion is illegal. So is obstruction of justice. Conspiring with others to commit these crimes is not protected by any legal principle.

The rest of your post is so pathetically deranged it doesn't merit a detailed response. That right wingers have fallen into blind worship of an obvious con man with no real political or moral convictions, is hilarious.

EDIT: Tru ...[text shortened]... Harry Reid, etc. etc. etc. https://ballotpedia.org/History_of_Donald_Trump%27s_political_donations
"Extortion is illegal. So is obstruction of justice"

you going after joe?

m

Moves
02 Feb 20

@mott-the-hoople said
better get a candidate that isnt overwhelmed with dirty baggage first!
Yup !!
You've got that right.
Just waiting for the pee party tape to surface in the middle of Trump 2020. 😛