Bolton Revelation

Bolton Revelation

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
27 Jan 20

The Donald has specifically denied the Bolton revelation:

"I NEVER told John Bolton that the aid to Ukraine was tied to investigations into Democrats, including the Bidens."

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Let's get some people who attended those meetings under oath and see what they say under penalty of perjury.

Über-Nerd

Moves
27 Jan 20

@earl-of-trumps said
I have no problem whatsoever with Trump applying pressure to get an investigation with a criminal.

And if Bien is cleared, then "no harm, no foul". What y'all afraid of?
So you’d have no problem with Democrats withholding aid to foreign countries while they investigate Republican Senators’ offshore tax havens. And if it turns out there’s not enough evidence to convict some of them, well, no harm done, eh?

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
27 Jan 20

@moonbus said
So you’d have no problem with Democrats withholding aid to foreign countries while they investigate Republican Senators’ offshore tax havens. And if it turns out there’s not enough evidence to convict some of them, well, no harm done, eh?
About as much problem as you have in investigating Trump multiple times.

w

Moves
27 Jan 20

@no1marauder said
"President Trump's former national security adviser John Bolton alleges in his forthcoming book that the president explicitly told him "he wanted to continue freezing $391 million in security assistance to Ukraine until officials there helped with investigations into Democrats including the Bidens," the New York Times first reported."

https://www.axios.com/john- ...[text shortened]... 5dc.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=organic&utm_content=1100

Game changer?
Any day now................

But do the dims really need this information? I mean the Mueller report was damning enough to get Trump impeached. As a result, I view this as a total waste of time

Mwahahahahaha!!!

w

Moves
27 Jan 20

@earl-of-trumps said
I love the smell of continued desperation in the morning!

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
27 Jan 20

@whodey said
I love the smell of continued desperation in the morning!
Of right wingers desperately trying to stop the American People from hearing the truth?

Yeah, I smell that too.

w

Moves
27 Jan 20

@no1marauder said
Of right wingers desperately trying to stop the American People from hearing the truth?

Yeah, I smell that too.
So the GOP ran the impeachment through the House in a unpartisan rant?

Do tell.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 Jan 20

@Earl-of-Trumps
He already has been investigated and cleared of any wrong doing. You are just parroting the rePUTINicans from Trump on down. Moscow Mitch, Lindsey Graham Cracker, Barr None.
They DESPARETLY want to show Ukraine as the bad guy attacking Dems in 2016 because Trump considers the fact Russia did it means a shadow over the legitimacy of his presidency therefore he will do ANYTHING to throw people off that particular corruption trail, NO IT WAS UKRAINE attacking the dems in 2016.
THAT by itself is corruption.
And BTW, voters are not stupid, whether or not the senate sycophants or I should say WHEN the senate sycophant ass kissers clear Trump means nothing.
Too many books have already been written and read by literally millions of voters. Come 2020 EVERYONE but his frothing at the mouth base will realize just how corrupt Trump really is and how unstable and unpredictable he is and how much damage he has caused to harm the reputation of the US around the world.
THAT will be his legacy. Corrupt from day one.
For instance on LITERALLY day one of his presidency, his very first act of office was to ATTEMPT to kill the senate ETHICS COMMITTEE. Don't want that pesky ETHICS thing interfering with Trump's corrupt mind. It failed but that was literally his first act in office.

Moves
27 Jan 20

@no1marauder said
"President Trump's former national security adviser John Bolton alleges in his forthcoming book that the president explicitly told him "he wanted to continue freezing $391 million in security assistance to Ukraine until officials there helped with investigations into Democrats including the Bidens," the New York Times first reported."

https://www.axios.com/john- ...[text shortened]... 5dc.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=organic&utm_content=1100

Game changer?
convenient timing ehh? Just another desperate attempt.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
27 Jan 20

@whodey said
So the GOP ran the impeachment through the House in a unpartisan rant?

Do tell.
The GOP i.e. Donald Trump refused and still refuses to produce any documents and allow government officials to testify.

The GOP are the ones trying to block any witness testimony at the impeachment trial even though there is now public information that a witness with direct knowledge will refute one of the central tenets of the defense.

Are you denying that these things are true?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
27 Jan 20

@mott-the-hoople said
It would be interesting to have Bolton and then the Donald testify under oath, wouldn't it?

w

Moves
27 Jan 20
1 edit

@no1marauder said
The GOP i.e. Donald Trump refused and still refuses to produce any documents and allow government officials to testify.

The GOP are the ones trying to block any witness testimony at the impeachment trial even though there is now public information that a witness with direct knowledge will refute one of the central tenets of the defense.

Are you denying that these things are true?
Considering the ravenous witch hunt that has ensued since before his inauguration, Trump would have to be insane to let them have anything.

Being a lawyer you should understand this, but being a partisan hack you are free to troll.

It is resist Trump at all costs, right back at ya!!!

Über-Nerd

Moves
27 Jan 20
1 edit

@earl-of-trumps said
I'd be satisfied to have his tax returns audited. Ukraine is a sideshow.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
27 Jan 20

@sonhouse

Hey ChitHouse - I don't read your diatribes anymore. You are a one note angry, violent liberal and you have nothing but rants.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
27 Jan 20

@mott-the-hoople said
Attempt at what?
What are you jibbering on about?

Seriously, you’re like a monkey that’s been spoon fed cocaine up the jacksy.

Everyone in the whole wide world sees what’s happening. Except republicans.
Even you are not that stupid. You are deliberately ignoring facts. Systematically looking elsewhere. Bleating like lost sheep on a cliff’s edge in Hatooky.

You know you are wrong and you are just not man enough to admit it.
It’s just better for your fragile ego to keep up the pretense that trump is fine and he and his cronies haven’t done anything wrong (and the list is waaaaaaay longer than what’s been impeached).