1. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    30 Oct '20 13:50
    @kevcvs57 said
    “Synagogue of Satan” sounds like the sort of thing a right wing Cristian militiaman might say.🤔
    That's how your mind works. But the truth hurts, eh?

Hug those bigoted Marxist BLM-ers, Kev. They're all yours.
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    30 Oct '20 14:22
    @earl-of-trumps said
    That's how your mind works. But the truth hurts, eh?

Hug those bigoted Marxist BLM-ers, Kev. They're all yours.
    Yeah Marxists actively do not believe in the existence of Satan earl we are definitely looking for theists here but I do apologise for my logical mindset.
  3. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    30 Oct '20 15:55
    Four year old has the perfect solution to end police shootings:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10221922856492583&set=gm.362650301626049
  4. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    30 Oct '20 16:04
    @kevcvs57 said
    Yeah Marxists actively do not believe in the existence of Satan earl we are definitely looking for theists here but I do apologise for my logical mindset.
    it's not *that* logical if you cannot see that the spontaneous outbreak in Philly
    was by people that hate the police that kill black people,,, ahhh... that would be BLM,
    not the KKK, not the white supremacists, nor the boogie boys, nor does any news
    source refer to Philadelphia protesters as anything but BLM. You know BLM has
    a chapter in Philadelphia, right? Last I checked, boogie boys do not. 😛

See if you can find one of your crazed lefty rags that says the protesters in Philly
    are "right-wing extremists". I dare you.

In the meantime, Learn the reality, Kev. The BLM-ers are quite bigoted.
  5. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    31 Oct '20 01:19
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    This will make your blood boil:
    https://policetribune.com/sen-bernie-sanders-declares-philly-police-murdered-armed-suspect-walter-wallace/?fbclid=IwAR1i-SdoGuWXjr9_JwNigUS3mS9lu0jkuAx7M7ZzYLa7N0LJ9aqRtF_70f4
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    31 Oct '20 01:23
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    In other words you don't want to discuss actual facts just put forward you own conspiracy theories cleverly designed to support your god Trump.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    31 Oct '20 01:33
    BLM is better described as convict lives matter.

It is all about people who believe a person should not be killed for resisting arrest. A person should not get killed for stealing 20 dollats. In other words, a person should have the right not to be killed while breaking the law.
  8. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    31 Oct '20 06:48
    @sonhouse said
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    In other words you don't want to discuss actual facts just put forward you own conspiracy theories cleverly designed to support your god Trump.
    I believe I posted the facts.

It is you that want to deny them with your conspiracy theories but don't link them.
    Do you want to say that Boogie Boys are doing all the damage?? Fine. LINK it.

And I did not start the thread to talk about Trump. This is about BLM. Leave it to
    you to try and twist it into another Trump-Hate fest.
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    31 Oct '20 13:07
    @earl-of-trumps said
    it's not *that* logical if you cannot see that the spontaneous outbreak in Philly
    was by people that hate the police that kill black people,,, ahhh... that would be BLM,
    not the KKK, not the white supremacists, nor the boogie boys, nor does any news
    source refer to Philadelphia protesters as anything but BLM. You know BLM has
    a chapter in Philadelphia, right? Las ...[text shortened]... extremists". I dare you.

In the meantime, Learn the reality, Kev. The BLM-ers are quite bigoted.
    You keep wanting to pretend that your people are above starting a race war by pretending to be part of the peaceful anti police brutality marchers and doing something disgusting to ratchet up the violence in the hope of scaring people away from the democrats.
    But they are not and that is clearly what’s happening. Republican fascists are coming out of the woodwork all over the US and they are only going to get more brazen whoever wins on Tuesday so you’d better buckle up earl it’s gonna be a bumpy ride.
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    31 Oct '20 13:111 edit
    @eladar said
    BLM is better described as convict lives matter.

It is all about people who believe a person should not be killed for resisting arrest. A person should not get killed for stealing 20 dollats. In other words, a person should have the right not to be killed while breaking the law.
    Hahaha bravo elader. A Republican fascist comes out of the woodwork right on cue.
    Killed for stealing $20 and or resisting arrest and that’s ok with the trump faction.
  11. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    31 Oct '20 14:10
    @kevcvs57 said
    You keep wanting to pretend that your people are above starting a race war by pretending to be part of the peaceful anti police brutality marchers and doing something disgusting to ratchet up the violence in the hope of scaring people away from the democrats.
    But they are not and that is clearly what’s happening. Republican fascists are coming out of the woodwork all over ...[text shortened]... o get more brazen whoever wins on Tuesday so you’d better buckle up earl it’s gonna be a bumpy ride.
    Kev, you are clueless.

The BLM-ers have been occupying city streets and enticing opposition groups to
    come in and engage them for MONTHS now.

At what point do you begin to see that BLM is not going away. This is no longer a civil protest,
    it's more akin to taking over government property and provoking people.

It's been since May 26th when the "protest" started.
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    31 Oct '20 20:40
    @kevcvs57 said
    Hahaha bravo elader. A Republican fascist comes out of the woodwork right on cue.
    Killed for stealing $20 and or resisting arrest and that’s ok with the trump faction.
    As I said Convict lives matter, glad you agree with me.
  13. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    31 Oct '20 21:161 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Kev, you are clueless.

The BLM-ers have been occupying city streets and enticing opposition groups to
    come in and engage them for MONTHS now.

At what point do you begin to see that BLM is not going away. This is no longer a civil protest,
    it's more akin to taking over government property and provoking people.

It's been since May 26th when the "protest" started.
    When, at the very least a cop kills a black person that they did not need to kill and it’s not politically expedient to let the killers off with a clip around the ear.
    This should not be tolerated by either political party regardless of differences in economic, social or foreign policy.
    That might be when people stop protesting with anger, you know when it’s not ok anymore.
  14. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    31 Oct '20 21:21
    @kevcvs57 said
    When, at the very least a cop kills a black person that they did not need to kill and it’s not politically expedient to let the killers off with a clip around the ear.
    This should not be tolerated by either political party regardless of differences in economic, social or foreign policy.
    That might be when people stop protesting with anger, you know when it’s not ok anymore.
    I agree.

that does not make the BLM-ers non-racist. They are.
    It does not make BLM-ers just a bunch of protesters. They are professionals.

BLM is worth over $1 billion, Kev.
  15. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    31 Oct '20 22:23
    @eladar said
    As I said Convict lives matter, glad you agree with me.
    The people in question have not been convicted of anything.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree