Astroid

Astroid

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C

Moves
04 Nov 14

Are we not being told sincerely by all authority that a lot of astroid out there getting to earth?

Infidel

Moves
04 Nov 14

Originally posted by Coolerayah
Are we not being told sincerely by all authority that a lot of astroid out there getting to earth?
This is going to be fun 🙂

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
04 Nov 14

Metal Brain, is that you?

K

Germany

Moves
04 Nov 14

Umm... maybe?

Reepy Rastardly Guy

Dustbin of history

Moves
04 Nov 14

This is my favorite thread since finding out about bacon jam.

Moves
04 Nov 14

All your base are belong to us.

Infidel

Moves
05 Nov 14

I am quite disappointed. All this BS-talk about American politics... I was expecting some juicy stuff about Planet Niburu or maybe Nemesis causing havoc in our solar system.

Bummer.

C

Moves
06 Nov 14

Nibiru is exist, location opposite of our sun. Most of our telescope and observation cannot see other side of sun. Cannot say goldilock line containt only earth, we still don't know other side view of sun. And, we cannot jump only utarid until pluto those planet we know. Rotation planet with sun not necessary same magnitud like we learn in science book, there are 360 degree and much other rotation that we cannot telescope and see.

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
06 Nov 14

Nibiru is exist, location opposite of our sun. Most of our telescope and observation cannot see other side of sun. Cannot say goldilock line containt only earth, we still don't know other side view of sun. And, we cannot jump only utarid until pluto those planet we know. Rotation planet with sun not necessary same magnitud like we learn in science book, there are 360 degree and much other rotation that we cannot telescope and see.
http://homestarrunner.com/sbemail43.html

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
06 Nov 14

That is not true. 🙄🙄

Infidel

Moves
06 Nov 14

How do you know Nibiru exists?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
06 Nov 14

Huh?

Infidel

Moves
06 Nov 14

Originally posted by lemon lime
Huh?
Just someone with a wacky believe in something for which there is absolutely no proof. It’s just a matter of believing, apparently. Weird, isn’t it?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
06 Nov 14

Originally posted by Great King Rat
Just someone with a wacky believe in something for which there is absolutely no proof. It’s just a matter of believing, apparently. Weird, isn’t it?
Not really, because I can't be sure if the O.P. poster is someone who has trouble expressing himself in the English language or if he was just trying to be funny. What would be weird is if I didn't understand the underlying assumption in your answer and I thought you weren't trying to be funny.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Nov 14

Originally posted by Great King Rat
I am quite disappointed. All this BS-talk about American politics... I was expecting some juicy stuff about Planet Niburu or maybe Nemesis causing havoc in our solar system.

Bummer.
"West of the Rockies, you're on Coast-to-Coast AM."