AOC Lied!

AOC Lied!

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
04 Feb 21

@sonhouse said
@Dood111
Now you have to also say Katie Porter was lying also because I SAW her interview where she told almost minute by minute the account of AOC hiding out in her restroom scared shyteless.

You ultrarightwingnuts will jump on ANYONE who says crap that you agree with even if it is a bald faced LIE.
They have the same approach to BS as the dung beetle they roll big balls of it about the place for everyone to see then take it home and feed it to their kids.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
04 Feb 21

@dood111 said
Porter backs up how a-skeered AOC was behaving, BUT in the same interview she mentions they were in the Cannon House office building, NOT the capitol, and she NEVER backs up any part of her claims of being threatened, etc. .
And the Cannon building was never in danger.
What's the next step in your progression? That there never was a riot at the Capitol?

D

Moves
04 Feb 21

@suzianne said
What's the next step in your progression? That there never was a riot at the Capitol?
There was a riot in the capitol building alright.
But AOC wasn't in it when it happened.
She was already in the designated evacuation safe spot.
All Porter did was describe AOC being scared out of her wits when they were perfectly safe in the sealed off Cannon Building.
Notice that Porter never mentions being scared out of her mind like AOC? Or backs up her claims of being threatened by an angry mob?.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
04 Feb 21

@dood111 said
There was a riot in the capitol building alright.
But AOC wasn't in it when it happened.
She was already in the designated evacuation safe spot.
All Porter did was describe AOC being scared out of her wits when they were perfectly safe in the sealed off Cannon Building.
Notice that Porter never mentions being scared out of her mind like AOC? Or backs up her claims of being threatened by an angry mob?.
There was a riot on Capitol Hill and where was AOC?
Your lies aren’t gonna wash anymore, you people have told too many for too long, talk to the echo chamber if you want to be believed.

D

Moves
04 Feb 21

@kevcvs57 said
There was a riot on Capitol Hill and where was AOC?
Well she certainly wasn't among the rioters on Capitol Hill that's for sure .She was nowhere around them.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
04 Feb 21

@dood111 said
Well she certainly wasn't among the rioters on Capitol Hill that's for sure .She was nowhere around them.
So her office is so far away from Capitol Hill that she couldn’t hear the rioters and their death threats? Is that your claim?
From the videos I saw the whole Hill was awash with rioters it wasn’t only kicking off in the capitol bldg.

Lake Como

Moves
04 Feb 21

@mchill said
According to the most recent reporting AOC was in Rep. Katie Porters office during the riots. I don't know if this office was in the main capital building, but since a recently arrested armed man who was among the rioters, confessed to his own plans to kill AOC, I would say she had plenty of reason to be scared, since the armed goons were all around the capital grounds, not ju ...[text shortened]...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9221269/AOC-hits-Republicans-claiming-never-Capitol.html
Mchill....... just between you and me, how can you scratch and grovel to find someway to defend this person? It is almost like you were saying she would never do anything like that. Can you be more specific about what you are trying to say here?

D

Moves
04 Feb 21

Z

Moves
04 Feb 21

It's adorable how late the right wing nut jobs on this site are to every conspiracy.

I've already seen thia crap on media and it has already been disproven as lies.

In the future, try to learn the difference between the Capitol and Capitol complex.

Not to mention that someone caught there had no idea where the terrorist mob will be next or how contained (if at all) it was.

Couch scummy cowards likw posobiec trying to convince people that if you were 100m from the main Capitol building you where in another universe and therefore completely safe. And that you should have known exactly where the riot is during the riot.

Oh well. Cowards like Posobiec an Crowder and Ngo and Pool make their money off of making imbeciles like you angry. And you take it. Willingly. At least some of you are going to jail.

Cya next insurrection

Z

Moves
04 Feb 21

@kevcvs57 said
So her office is so far away from Capitol Hill that she couldn’t hear the rioters and their death threats? Is that your claim?
From the videos I saw the whole Hill was awash with rioters it wasn’t only kicking off in the capitol bldg.
The terrorist mobs gave out pamflets saying exactly where they were going and where and how many bombs they planted. Promising, scout's honor, not to deviate from the plan. AOC should have known exactly where the rioters are at any moment and tha5 she wasn't in any danger.

I am ofc sarcastic.
You can't reason with this scum. Neither the terrorists who attacked the capitol nor the scum on this forum who support them.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
04 Feb 21

@Zahlanzi
If they were not actually there on Jan 6, their biggest regret is they could not be there to support the Proud Boys.

GP

Moves
04 Feb 21

@mchill said
It does not back up that either was lying. She said - She said.

So, I guess we're supposed to focus on this, and not the armed mob that killed, injured, and destroyed property. Good Plan! 🙄
Hypocrite.

You praised the destruction of Democrat cities but now you grow soft and think we need to focus on the people who were killed and the property damage?

You're weak old man.

...and two faced.

D

Moves
04 Feb 21

D

Moves
04 Feb 21

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Oh hell yeah the 10 billion dollars in burned out businesses and buildings the Antifa/BLM did with the blessings of the democrats shouldn't concern them at all.

D

Moves
04 Feb 21