any Ted Cruz fans out there

any Ted Cruz fans out there

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
22 Feb 21

does this jelly fish have any strong supporters out there
check in please

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
22 Feb 21

@lemondrop said
check in please
Why do y'all keep writing about TX private problems? Mississippi could use some help, too. Out of wedlock birth rate is about 75%. I think the govt should send money down there instead of TX. But, truly, each state has to handle their own problems.
You fellers are nanny-dependent.

Moves
22 Feb 21

@lemondrop said
check in please
the question should be, is there any coumo supporters?

Z

Moves
23 Feb 21
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Why do y'all keep writing about TX private problems? Mississippi could use some help, too. Out of wedlock birth rate is about 75%. I think the govt should send money down there instead of TX. But, truly, each state has to handle their own problems.
You fellers are nanny-dependent.
" But, truly, each state has to handle their own problems. "
Yeah! everyone knows they stay a part of the greater US just because they like the flag to have as many stars as possible. And as a scam to get as many medals as possible in the Olympics

D

Moves
23 Feb 21

Dublin

Moves
23 Feb 21

Good point.
No I am not a fan of the Cruzer.
He's some piece of work that guy.

I hope he will be forever known now as Fled Cruz.
Don't care much for Republicans generally.

Unless you're an Irish Republican. 😆

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
23 Feb 21

The post that was quoted here has been removed
What you talkin bout, Duchess? How bout NOT letting each state change their status, becoming independent countries, since it seems to have worked for over 100 years. Good idea, don't you think? They can instead learn from their mistakes, and from other states, as we (mostly republicans) continue to grow the world's greatest country. I know you think that China is great, esp the gulags they use to torture their citizens.

Dublin

Moves
23 Feb 21

@averagejoe1 said
What you talkin bout, Duchess? How bout NOT letting each state change their status, becoming independent countries, since it seems to have worked for over 100 years. Good idea, don't you think? They can instead learn from their mistakes, and from other states, as we (mostly republicans) continue to grow the world's greatest country. I know you think that China is great, esp the gulags they use to torture their citizens.
😄ðŸĪŠðŸ˜ģ
Ssshhhhh!
Don't mention the war!!!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
23 Feb 21

@AverageJoe1
In a pathetic display of digression, the fact you did not condemn Cruz looks a lot like you approve of his actions running out on Texas.

S. Korea

Moves
16 Mar 21

@lemondrop said
check in please
Generally, I like him. His podcast is great and he does seem to be generally consistent.

D

Moves
16 Mar 21
1 edit

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
16 Mar 21

@philokalia said
Generally, I like him. His podcast is great and he does seem to be generally consistent.
Hahaha you forgot the sarcasm flag. He’s about as consistent as a ‘random number generator’.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
16 Mar 21
1 edit

@lemondrop said
check in please
I support him... being fired from a catapult into a cactus patch.

w

Moves
16 Mar 21

@philokalia said
I mean, his nickname is "Lyin' Ted Cruz" for a reason.

He reversed his 2013 position offering permanent residency to illegal immigrants.

He was a proponent and advocate of the TPP trade deal until he ran for President.

He was also a proponent of fiscal responsibility once, calling for decreases in farm subsidies that only exist as a means for winning elections in Iowa. Then when he ran for President, he chickened out and became a fan of me-not-thee subsidized capitalism once again.

He reversed his 2016 position on letting voters decide elections before nominating SC justices.

It seems every bold substantial position he's ever had is now gone. He just says what's politically convenient without ever accomplishing anything.