American doesn't deserve to be world leader

American doesn't deserve to be world leader

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
11 Jan 21

@sonhouse said
It looks like the American experiment was just a fluke.

We are unable to govern OURSELVES much less the world and now we are reaping the result of our loss of influence.

Of course to the insurrectionist scum here at RHP and around the country, they don't give a rats ass about anything outside the US.

We stand alone now with our enemies dancing in the streets and all these scumbags hypnotized by Trump can do is scream HANG PENCE and Dems STOLE the election.
What was the US world leader in?

Music? Well, I am an admirer of Springsteen and Waits...

Films? Pulp Fiction and The Big Lebowski (and of course Star Wars) are my favourite movies.

But other than that? What did they lead on to be proud of?

Losing wars all over the place?

Implementing regime change all over the world (with terrible consequences for local populations)?

Infusing capitalism all over world (with terrible consequences for everyone involved)?

Fast food?

Plastic tits?

What?

The US has always seemed mediocre at best.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Jan 21

@sonhouse said
It looks like the American experiment was just a fluke.

We are unable to govern OURSELVES much less the world and now we are reaping the result of our loss of influence.

Of course to the insurrectionist scum here at RHP and around the country, they don't give a rats ass about anything outside the US.

We stand alone now with our enemies dancing in the streets and all these scumbags hypnotized by Trump can do is scream HANG PENCE and Dems STOLE the election.
I don’t think America is a world leader, it’s just big and has lots of weapons.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
11 Jan 21

@divegeester said
Yes, but that does make America a leader to those countries that are small and not well defended :-)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Jan 21

@divegeester said
In a nut shell it lacks Class.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Jan 21
1 edit

@badradger said
In a nut shell it lacks Class.
At this point in time there are those who lack class, I wouldn't say that about everyone in the U.S.. They will be decades trying to repair damage done if not longer as someone pointed out. As their neighbor to the North, I am saddened yet about what happened on Jan 6, 2021. 🙁

-VR

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
15 Jan 21
1 edit

@shavixmir
Well we sent a dozen folks to the moon a half century ago, even if it was planned as a publicity stunt to outdo the Soviets, it was still an outstanding achievement especially considering the rather unsophisticated tech, especially in computers ATT.
As a former Apollo technician I can tell you there was a LOT of sophistication despite the lack of real computers.
You have to admit those trips held the imagination of the whole planet, maybe even the Soviets.

Besides that, we invented PEANUT BUTTER🙂

D

Moves
15 Jan 21
1 edit

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
15 Jan 21

@earl-of-trumps said
Yes, but that does make America a leader to those countries that are small and not well defended :-)
Like Iran?

Moves
16 Jan 21

@sonhouse said
The whole world is watching us and we are no longer the shining example of democracy to the world.
Don't fool yourselves. You never were, except in countries that never had democracy to begin with.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
16 Jan 21

@Duchess64
We actually knew all that.

D

Moves
16 Jan 21

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
17 Jan 21

@Duchess64
Don't include me in that cabal of idiots.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17 Jan 21

@earl-of-trumps said
No, in that scenario it makes America a bully.