Sentence Competition

Sentence Competition

Culture

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Different

Moves
03 May 10

This one is easy. All you have to do is finish the sentence in 50 words or less (not including the initial words I give you).

It was a dark and stormy night ...

(eg. It was a dark and stormy night, even darker and stormier than the night before, which was dark and stormy.... or, you know, something better.)

Please PM me your entry. Do not post it here. Deadline is May 18, 2010. I will then post all entries for voting.

Aaaaand go!

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
07 May 10

Originally posted by Raven69
This one is easy. All you have to do is finish the sentence in [b]50 words or less (not including the initial words I give you).

(eg. It was a dark and stormy night, even darker and stormier than the night before, which was dark and stormy.... or, you know, something better.)

Please PM me your ...[text shortened]... t it here. Deadline is May 18, 2010. I will then post all entries for voting.

Aaaaand go![/b]
It was a dark and stormy night, the bars were open and it was time to rock out with your cockerel out.

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
07 May 10

This one is easy. All you have to do is finish the sentence in [b]50 words or less (not including the initial words I give you).

Please PM me your ...[text shortened]... t it here. Deadline is May 18, 2010. I will then post all entries for voting.

Aaaaand go![/b]
It was a dark and stormy night when I logged into RHP and entered the competition. This one is easy. All you have to do is finish the sentence in 50 words or less (not including the initial words I give you).

😛

R
Different

Moves
07 May 10

😵

And here I was afraid people would not be able to read instructions...
"Please PM me your entry."

d

Moves
07 May 10

It was a dark and stormy night; apparently too dark to be able read the simple instructions.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
07 May 10

It was a dark and stormy night. Raven's fingers trembled with anticipation as she unwrapped the package from justforgirls.com. If only the power would come back on so she could power this device and begin her new adventure...

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
07 May 10

😵

And here I was afraid people would not be able to read instructions...
"Please PM me your entry."
Itwas a dark and stormy night and Raven should know by now that we don't do instructions. You should know this, you are a dude after all.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
08 May 10

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
Itwas a dark and stormy night and Raven should know by now that we don't do instructions. You should know this, you are a dude after all.
Honest to pete, the funniest person on the site. I know that it comes at an extreme personal loss, but I still want you to know that I appreciate it.

R
Different

Moves
08 May 10

Originally posted by uzless
It was a dark and stormy night. Raven's fingers trembled with anticipation as she unwrapped the package from justforgirls.com. If only the power would come back on so she could power this device and begin her new adventure...
That's not a sentence.

R
Different

Moves
08 May 10

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
You brighten up my life.

F

Moves
08 May 10

One wonders why you don't announce these kinds of General Forum banter-driven things on the General Forum.

R
Different

Moves
08 May 10

Originally posted by FMF
One wonders why you don't announce these kinds of General Forum banter-driven things on the General Forum.
Thread 129932

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 May 10

Originally posted by uzless
Funny you should mention this. There are these devices called batteries, see...

P
Bananarama

False berry

Moves
10 May 10

Thread 129932
I just got Rick Rolled!!! 😲

anybody seen my

underpants??

Moves
11 May 10

It was a dark and stormy night ...when I was woken out of a fitful sleep by a huge crash. Racing to the window I looked out into utter blackness called night. Suddenly a flash of lightning turned back the darkness if only for a moment. What I saw in that moment will haunt my dreams forever.