1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    26 Aug '22 10:122 edits
    My Jr. High School English class took a field trip to see this movie. While the girls' behavior veered erratically between cool sophistication and giggles, the boys pretended to be bored by it, all the while staring lustfully at the young hottie (Olivia Hussey) who played the role of Juliet on the screen. I always wondered how much of it was true, since old William (who didn't write all of it) played fast and loose with the facts. Surprisingly, much of this story was based on real people.

Anyway, here is her real story...

YouTube
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    29 Sep '22 14:57
    @mchill said
    My Jr. High School English class took a field trip to see this movie. While the girls' behavior veered erratically between cool sophistication and giggles, the boys pretended to be bored by it, all the while staring lustfully at the young hottie (Olivia Hussey) who played the role of Juliet on the screen. I always wondered how much of it was true, since old William (who didn't ...[text shortened]... n real people.

Anyway, here is her real story...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m5kkXwsyRU
    We all know that writers take their liberties to make their story interesting and poignant.

There are lots of books on that story, all telling it differently.

I liked particularly: Lois Leveen: Juliet's Nurse

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree