Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Jun '21 17:09
    @lemondrop said
    this will be my last post for awhile
    and to everyone
    good luck and I hope you find what you're looking for
    Good to know, that way we will know nothing happened to you.

Your absence will certainly be noticed.

-VR
  8. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    24 Jun '21 21:43
    @lemondrop
    Good luck to you too spooge! Gonna miss ya!
  9. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    24 Jun '21 22:25
    the most enjoyable thing about being in a clan is being in a group of like minded chess players who want to play,chat, have a laugh and want to be competive but can accept that they are not going to be the top dog, if i had clan members not getting on then it is an issue and someone would have to go, deciding who to go is a big decision, i hope for all concerned they have now found the clan they want to be in, chess is fun, don't forget it
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Jun '21 06:02

Removed by poster

11. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    25 Jun '21 06:05
    @divegeester removed their quoted post
    U2, huh ?
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Jun '21 15:513 edits
    @wycombe-al said
    the most enjoyable thing about being in a clan is being in a group of like minded chess players who want to play,chat, have a laugh and want to be competive but can accept that they are not going to be the top dog, if i had clan members not getting on then it is an issue and someone would have to go, deciding who to go is a big decision, i hope for all concerned they have now found the clan they want to be in, chess is fun, don't forget it
    Al,
    Very wisely put and well said. That is what it came down to someone had to go. Turned out it was me. I left of on my own I want that to be known. Now I must move on, hopefully I have found a good fit, where fighting is not permitted in the Public Forums as it once was in Metallica. It was a very difficult choice for me to make. Obviously, it is what it is and a piece of Metallica will go with me after close to 13 years if my games go until Aug4/21, when I wrap up my final ongoing game.

-VR
  13. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    25 Jun '21 17:202 edits

Removed by poster

14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Jun '21 17:52
    @mghrn55 removed their quoted post
    First of all I was the one who accepted the offer by another clan, Just keep that part straight.

I gave no misinformation what so ever. After the blow out the gooster and I had last year in the public forums. YOU should have made a rule that no fighting be allowed among clan mates in the public forums, as was an unwritten rule we had for years. Many of the Clan Leaders I've spoken to agree with this. See Al's post in this very thread.

You certainly wouldn't make a good social worker, which is obvious I think to all watching the show here. Yes, I did give the ultimatum and have never said I didn't after you refused to ENFORCE the UNWRITTEN rule of no Fighting with CLANMATES in the PUBLIC FORUMS!!!! It had been unwritten rule for many years and you know it!!!

The EURO THREAD belonged in the Sports Thread, my Hockey Thread once got removed and put in there back some years ago. His was allowed to stay for reasons unknown to me. So I started putting up the Hockey Playoff Stats. The precedent was set when they allowed the EURO 2020 Thread to remain in the GENERAL FORUM.

The lecture on putting up a VACATION FLAG when the CLAN most needed him was juvenile? I believe putting the vacation flag up was juvenile, so he couldn't be put in any CLAN CHALLENGES while on VACATION....His Clan NEEDS him more than ever and he decides to put up a VACTION FLAG???? Then you think I am being Juvenile for calling him out on it?.....Shows your Bias if you don't realize it.

I am not criticizing Metallica for not booting me at all. I agreed with Al when clanmates are arguing in the Public forums as we were and it wasn't going to stop it is up to you to make a DECISION....which you didn't want to do. Well as LEADER it is your job.

Again I don't need your luck or does my CLAN LEADER, so give trying to take the high road a break, it really gets old after awhile.

Don't try talking down to me either I am not a child in school you can belittle or at least try to on here. I put too much damn hard work in for Metallica over the years and won more games 3rd highest in the 12 going on 13 years. Some players will never see that. I've been a loyal member in sickness and have never timed out in a Challenge game or any game for that matter.

Talk about putting a muzzle on me is very childish, that you would even bring that up. I just ignored it. You obviously think it is something funny or to laugh about? I certainly don't.

-VR
  15. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    25 Jun '21 19:092 edits

Removed by poster

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree