1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Jun '21 21:083 edits
    @mghrn55 removed their quoted post
    No one picked a fight with The Gooster. He went on a inebriated rant and all his posts got removed so nothing to refer you to of course.

AGAIN, False accusation made by you, he started on me.

All I did was make a Post on Hockey, as his EURO 2020 thread which was allowed to stay. He started the argument, for some reason you want people to think I started it, just not the case.

You were not successful in 2019 if you were he wouldn't have started at me again through other people throwing insults at me. That went unnoticed because you don't spend much time in the GF as you pointed out yourself.

Do you believe by calling my behavior childish gives you any advantage? What do you call your behavior in not handling a situation better? What about the Goosters Drunken rant which he admitted to?

I see you edited out all your caps in 2 tries....LOL... I was mimicking you as you are aware which is why you removed them.

Just be honest and truthful you kept the gooster. Let the 3rd highest winning Player in The clan go. Wear it, own it, it is all on you. probably not coherent enough for you to understand....LOL...

Keep in mind I still have a number of games on the go so not quite out of the clan yet, just a foot out the door. I will do my best to win all my remaining games. Not like some would do and not bother to try.

I been in the Clan Longer than you have, and you treat me like a piece of dirt, while treating Divegeester like he did no wrong. I think some people will see it, which makes you look bad, not the gooster or me.

If this is too incoherent for you to understand get the ex-Clan Leader to help you out, he seemed quite able to understand me for years. Work as hard as you wish to try and make me look bad in this by calling me childish and incoherent. Didn't mind me winning games for the clan though did you?

You were wrong and we both know it, and others also know you made a mistake, just own up to it! You'll never be the Clan Leader ((Shortcircuit) was and is, probably still running and calling the shots behind the scenes I know how things work in that clan.

Sit back and enjoy your choice, as the saying goes, you make your bed you lay in it.
    Look it up if you don't comprehend the meaning of what I said.

EDIT 3: Remember to let the Private Clan know to have a look at your last Post to me so you can get some thumbs! 😉

-VR
  2. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    25 Jun '21 22:29

Removed by poster

3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Jun '21 22:405 edits
    @mghrn55 removed their quoted post
    LOL@ mghrn55.

Would this be your last, last posting to me.

Quit while your behind is what I say! 🙂

Go back to what you call my incoherent sentences and you will find the answer if not get some help form our ex-Leader! So I take it this is your last, last posting to me? 😛 😉 What you didn't like the question I asked him? I thought you didn't get invovled?.....TOO FUNNY! No cap lock not stuck.

Did you happen to notice the second post removed by said poster? Do you know what was said to me?

Ok, I am off to watch the Hockey game right now, pleasure chatting with you as always! 😉

-VR
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    25 Jun '21 23:00

Removed by poster

5. Joined
    16 Aug '15
    Moves
    26 Jun '21 02:49
    Jesus Mary and Joseph
  6. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    26 Jun '21 13:00
    @gambrel said
    Jesus Mary and Joseph
    To escape the horror of this thread I told my wife to throw a dart at a map of the world and that we would go wherever it landed.

Looks like we will be spending two weeks behind the refrigerator.
  7. Joined
    16 Aug '15
    Moves
    27 Jun '21 01:53
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    To escape the horror of this thread I told my wife to throw a dart at a map of the world and that we would go wherever it landed.

Looks like we will be spending two weeks behind the refrigerator.
    sorry I can't follow up
    Spending time under the couch ATM
  8. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    27 Jun '21 07:02
    @gambrel said
    sorry I can't follow up
    Spending time under the couch ATM
    Ah, we went on vacation under the couch last year.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Jun '21 17:27

Removed by poster

10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Jun '21 18:33
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    English humor got to love it! 😉

-VR
  11. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    27 Jun '21 20:49
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    you lucky bugger, we didn't even have a couch to vacation under, we had to make do with the fireplace
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Jun '21 21:44
    @wycombe-al said
    you lucky bugger, we didn't even have a couch to vacation under, we had to make do with the fireplace
    You may have lucked out on that one! 🙂

-VR
  13. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    29 Jun '21 06:25

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Jun '21 21:24

Removed by poster

15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Jun '21 21:26

Removed by poster

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree