Victory speech

Victory speech

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m

Moves
26 Jan 17

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
fixed challenges? which games do you think have been predetermined? You do of course have evidence that they are predetermined?
When you set challenges with 3 clans where you have an accumulated record of 40W 1L, eyes will roll.

You aren't still trying ask for proof in the form of a smoking gun, are you ??
The links I provided to only 10 of the 40+ challenges is more than enough to expose you and your cohorts for what you are !!

Proof ?? Who needs it ??
Your years of whining about Metallica and your obsession with Metallica
and your actions with your 3 sister clans is enough !!

You've been busted !!
You might as well roll out your challenges with the sisters !!
We all know what you are. 😀

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
26 Jan 17

Originally posted by mghrn55
When you set challenges with 3 clans where you have an accumulated record of 40W 1L, eyes will roll.

The links I provided to only 10 of the 40+ challenges is more than enough to expose you and your cohorts for what you are !!

Proof ?? Who needs it ??
Your years of whinin ...[text shortened]... !
You must be totally hen pecked at home to run your mouth off so much on here
Typical Metallica response though, proof - who needs proof
When Metallica are called out your first response is - where is the proof

m

Moves
27 Jan 17

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
27 Jan 17

Originally posted by Mctayto
You must be totally hen pecked at home to run your mouth off so much on here
Typical Metallica response though, proof - who needs proof
When Metallica are called out your first response is - where is the proof
Proof provides the truth.
We have the proof.
Everyone knows what you clowns did.
You are a bunch of cheats
You haven't got the guts to say you did it either.
That makes you cowards as well.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
27 Jan 17
1 edit

Originally posted by shortcircuit
We have the proof.
I will stand with Metallica any day of the week against the four saddest, most jealous, most envious clans ever to pollute RHP's clan system.

They know who they are. We ALL know who they are.

rc

Moves
27 Jan 17

Originally posted by mghrn55

Proof ?? Who needs it ??
Your years of whinin ...[text shortened]... !
you puppets already have your eyes rolling in all direction, no evidence of even a single game being predetermined, all we have left then is your vile insinuations.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Jan 17
2 edits

you puppets already have your eyes rolling in all direction, no evidence of even a single game being predetermined, all we have left then is your vile insinuations.
robbie,

How many games did potatoe head (mctayto) resign after 3 moves? Who did those points go to, let me help you "EASY RIDERS"!!! Who's team did he join in late December to get in on the fake celebrations? That is only a little piece of evidence. The collusion between the 4 sisters is well known now. You can stop with no evidence anytime!!!

Administration have enough evidence to kick you mctayto and possibly a few others off of the site if they decide to. No one would complain at all except for a few of your cohorts.

-VR

rc

Moves
27 Jan 17

Originally posted by Very Rusty
robbie,

How many games did potatoe head (mctayto) resign after 3 moves? Who did those points go to, let me help you "EASY RIDERS"!!! Who's team did he join in late December to get in on the fake celebrations? That is only a little piece of evidence. The collusion between the 4 sisters is well known now. You can stop with no evidence anytime!!!

Admin ...[text shortened]... he site if they decide to. No one would complain at all except for a few of your cohorts.

-VR
Fake celebrations? I invited them to share in the glorious rewards of Karma! Where were you, Oh thats right, sitting at home playing Cinderella. Man what a zoob you are Roosty old baggster!

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
28 Jan 17

Originally posted by shortcircuit
We have the proof.
let me help with you with this one.

Keyboard warriors = Cowards. You and your friends are familiar.

Hope this helped.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
28 Jan 17

Originally posted by Very Rusty
robbie,

Admin ...[text shortened]... he site if they decide to. No one would complain at all except for a few of your cohorts.

-VR
First, it was a great celebration. Second, almost everyone of you guys said you would leave. But nobody has left.

Third, how many do you think would be upset if you left, and all your friends? There are over 30k people on this site. Because it is a great site. Nobody would miss any of you, and in fact, the site would improve.

Did you congratulate Robbie yet?

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
28 Jan 17

You probably used to those pansy type dudes what look like ladies not us manly gentlemen ones that you read about in days of yore!
Robbie she has a crush on you. I think it is cute. 🙂 Let her down easy. But I know you already know how, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
28 Jan 17

Originally posted by radioactive69
Can you stop using VESPIN as toilet paper.........he's starting to stink real bad !!!!!
How would you know? You would not have the guts to come anywhere near me? Robbie is brilliant, a scholar, a great orator, humanitarian, and the greatest clan leader on this site, as the 2016 Champions have proven.

Have you congratulated him yet?
And shouldn't you be blocking other people who scare you? LOL LOL LOL

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
28 Jan 17

Originally posted by radioactive69
More fart sniffing !!!!!!!!
You really have no intellect do you? Fart sniffing? Really? lol Are you ten years old?

rc

Moves
28 Jan 17
1 edit

Originally posted by VESPIN
Robbie she has a crush on you. I think it is cute. 🙂 Let her down easy. But I know you already know how, you are a gentleman and a scholar.
Its true Great V, she follows me around the forums like a little puppy dog vying for my attention, meh, when you are a chessbomb like you and I, groupies are everywhere, you know how it is.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 Jan 17

Originally posted by VESPIN
First, it was a great celebration. Second, almost everyone of you guys said you would leave. But nobody has left.

Third, how many do you think would be upset if you left, and all your friends? There are over 30k people on this site. Because it is a great site. Nobody would miss any of you, and in fact, the site would improve.

Did you congratulate Robbie yet?
little v.

Let me be very honest with you. I wouldn't pee on you or robbie if either of you was on fire.

I said I would not re-new my subscription!!! Show me where I said anything about leaving.

I am waiting to see what Russ is going to decide to do about the collusion you guys were up to all of 2016, starting in the fall of 2015, and continue doing as I type this.

If I do not agree with what Russ does I will cancel my subscription. NOW, do you understand?

-VR