Victory speech

Victory speech

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
25 Jan 17

Originally posted by radioactive69
It's hard to teach an old dog new tricks. Pity.

Being lumped in with the sewage of this site must be nasty. I was just trying to help you............like that advice I gave you once before on gender identity. You came out and are much happier for it.

No ....it's seems that you are happy swimming in the toilet bowl with all the other terds. Good luck then.........oh...........better get a peg for your nose my friend.
Seriously? You are confusing Lemondrop with yourself. You do ballet, you wear your moms clothing, and live in her basement.

Lemondrop know exactly what kind of a person he is. One with Character and proved he is also not a Coward. Say all this stuff to his face. We both know you would not last thirty seconds.

Now go run and hide.

Did you congratulate Robbie yet? What a poor sport you are. You should be made to read his brilliant speech over and over until you can say it without looking.

Have a great day!

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
25 Jan 17

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
First of all Snowflake Thomas Paine was British. Secondly so were those to whom Washington had those words read to America was not even a country at that point. Third Thomas Paine would have been inspired by our superhuman effort to overcome the tyranny that had enveloped the clan system and infact while you were prepared to perpetuate the status qu ...[text shortened]... aine and George Washington honoury Easy Riders posthumously and I will hear no more of your lip!
More Brilliance!!!!

rc

Moves
25 Jan 17

Originally posted by VESPIN
More Brilliance!!!!
What an honour to be praised by such a notable poet and literary figure as yourself!

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
25 Jan 17

Seriously? You are confusing Lemondrop with yourself. You do ballet, you wear your moms clothing, and live in her basement.

Lemondrop know exactly what kind of a person he is. One with Character and proved he is also not a Coward. Say all this stuff to his face. We both know you would not last thirty seconds.

Now go run and hide.

Did you congratu ...[text shortened]... d his brilliant speech over and over until you can say it without looking.

Have a great day!
Do you sniff the farts out of the seat when carrobie stands up old chum.

They're starting to really addle your brain.

The only person wearing a pink tutu around here (well except for old Lemon) is you........that is when carrobie instructs you to. If carrobie told you to put your head in the oven and turn it on you would. If carrobie wrote "fart" as a thread title you's say "beautiful" as you broke down slobbering. Have some respect for yourself man !!!

You're an automaton. You have no or at least no recognisable brain of your own.

Now get back in your chicken cage and practise your bare naked choke on those hens. There's quite a few small chickens running around that cage that bare a significant resemblance to you.

Oh........and tell em about the rabbits George. Bwahahahaha !!!!!

I

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
25 Jan 17

What an honour to be praised by such a notable poet and literary figure as yourself!
Can you stop using VESPIN as toilet paper.........he's starting to stink real bad !!!!!

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
25 Jan 17

More Brilliance!!!!
More fart sniffing !!!!!!!!

m

Moves
25 Jan 17

Beavis and Butthead are patting each other on the back.

Now we just need Thugsuggle McTayto to join in.
And the 3 stooges will be complete !!
😀😀😀😀

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
25 Jan 17

Careful, you are slurping again.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
25 Jan 17

Originally posted by radioactive69
Do you sniff the farts out of the seat when carrobie stands up old chum.

They're starting to really addle your brain.

The only person wearing a pink tutu around here (well except for old Lemon) is you........that is when carrobie instructs you to. If carrobie told you to put your head in the oven and turn it on you would. If carrobie wrote "fart ...[text shortened]... nt resemblance to you.

Oh........and tell em about the rabbits George. Bwahahahaha !!!!!

I
Good word "addle". Only intelligent thing you have said. Well done slobber. Now back to the point at hand. Is that really the best you have? Farts, pea brain, and repeating what I say?

Please go out and get a life. We have spoken about this. I have tried to help you. Gave you great advice. But you are living in a forum.

And you have not done your homework. Now go congratulate Robbie for his legacy, brilliance, and being the 2016 Clan champion forever in history for all to see.

That's a good little boy. Then you can go back to playing video games in your moms basement, and your ballet. 🙂

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
25 Jan 17

Originally posted by mghrn55
Beavis and Butthead are patting each other on the back.

Now we just need Thugsuggle McTayto to join in.
And the 3 stooges will be complete !!
😀😀😀😀
No different then you and shorty, a perfect nick name for him and obviously given to him by woman, you two cant compliment and love on each other enough. At least The Easy Riders the greatest clan to ever grace this site, and the CHAMPIONS of 2016 and the Brilliant leader and great Orator himself, Robbie!!!!!

Let me help you with the vocabulary. Orator is a public speaker, especially one of great eloquence: You just cant argue with Webster's Dictionary.

Okay you can go back to loving each other again.

Yours Truly,
Beavis 🙂 LOL

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
25 Jan 17

No different then you and shorty, a perfect nick name for him and obviously given to him by woman, you two cant compliment and love on each other enough. At least The Easy Riders the greatest clan to ever grace this site, and the CHAMPIONS of 2016 and the Brilliant leader and great Orator himself, Robbie!!!!!

Let me help you with the vocabulary. Orato ...[text shortened]... ctionary.

Yours Truly,
Beavis 🙂 LOL
Now little Mikey, you shouldn't go around spreading falsehoods.

Your bed brothers say that if it weren't for your magnifying glass, they wouldn't have been
able to prove you were a man. The frilly panties you strut around in don't promote a macho image, although robbie enjoys the show.

Now, run along and stop talking with your mouthful.

rc

Moves
25 Jan 17

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Now little Mikey, you shouldn't go around spreading falsehoods.

Your bed brothers say that if it weren't for your magnifying glass, they wouldn't have been
able to prove you were a man. The frilly panties you strut around in don't promote a macho image, although robbie enjoys the show.

Now, run along and stop talking with your mouthful.
Wow The Great V, leader of the glorious peoples revolution single handedly takes radioduffer, Mahsloober55 and Shirtycircuit to pieces. Time to call in the cleaners.

m

Moves
25 Jan 17

Let me help you with the vocabulary. Orato ...[text shortened]... ctionary.

Yours Truly,
Beavis 🙂 LOL
That's very good !!

Now go punch your pillow, tough guy !! 😀

Retired

Missouri

Moves
25 Jan 17

Nice to see Sleazy Riders is continuing their collusion ways with an 11-1 win over anti metallica. Also they are up something like 15-2 over the arrow clan.

Too bad these points will be wiped away when Russ implements the new rules.

m

Moves
25 Jan 17

Wow The Great V, leader of the glorious peoples revolution single handedly takes radioduffer, Mahsloober55 and Shirtycircuit to pieces. Time to call in the cleaners.
Careful now that you don't fall off lemondrip's knee !!

btw .... we're kind of busy these days.
The 2017 clan campaign has been underway for a month.
Maybe you haven't noticed.
You've been too busy smelling each other under the tail. 😀