Thanks Robbie

Thanks Robbie

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
01 Sep 17

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
01 Sep 17

Originally posted by @vespin
See everyone knows who the real champs are moron.

Easy Riders Champions 2016
Only the ones that are batsheet crazy like you coward.

Please tell me you are institutionalised and not in the general public. Surely they don't let unhinged individuals like yourself run free.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 Sep 17

Originally posted by @chaney3
For reviving this forum.

As I previously noted, this forum collapsed after you voluntarily took some time off, but now it's vibrant again.

The sub snobs should be thanking you as well, and this is the thread for them to do it.
A man is known by the company he keeps and those criminals he defends.

Your reputation here is tanking in a most dramatic way, and it is all your own fault.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Sep 17

Originally posted by @suzianne

Your reputation here is tanking in a most dramatic way, and it is all your own fault.
You don't seem as keen to kindly help chaney3 with his seeking anymore; perhaps you were a little hasty in berating me me for not tolerating his abuse?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 Sep 17

Originally posted by @divegeester
You don't seem as keen to kindly help chaney3 with his seeking anymore; perhaps you were a little hasty in berating me me for not tolerating his abuse?
Yes, I apologize to you about this and I should have realized that you hang out here for far more hours in a day than I do, and so you have probably had more exposure to his nonsense in that time.

He is a nasty little racist troll. I still hope he finds religion some day, but frankly, I'm not holding my breath.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
03 Sep 17

Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
Have you bozo's thanked Robbie and congratulated the Easy Riders yet?
I thank you robbie....for leaving

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
03 Sep 17

Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
Sorry we are the losers. 😵
I couldn't agree more.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
03 Sep 17

Originally posted by @vespin
See everyone knows who the real champs are moron.

Easy Riders Champions 2016
It seems everyone EXCEPT YOU, knows who the real champions were moron.

The name is METALLICA.

c

Moves
04 Sep 17

Okay.

What must I do to restore my reputation?

Sincere question.

Your opinion matters to me.

c

Moves
04 Sep 17

Yes, I apologize to you about this and I should have realized that you hang out here for far more hours in a day than I do, and so you have probably had more exposure to his nonsense in that time.

He is a nasty little racist troll. I still hope he finds religion some day, but frankly, I'm not holding my breath.
I am not racist.
I am not a troll.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Sep 17

I will still thank you for your apology even though you wrapped it in a bit of a passive aggressive jibe about time on the site.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
04 Sep 17
2 edits

Okay.

Sincere question.

A reputation is forged by how we conduct and express ourselves. There is i'm afraid no magic 'restore to factory settings' button in these forums.

Many have told you to cut out the drinking when you post. If you really are sincere, than that is probably a good starting point. Some of the opinions you have expressed though, especially on race and woman, really have been quite repugnant and in all honesty I don't know how you come back from that, even if you do knock the drinking on the head.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Sep 17
1 edit

Okay.

Sincere question.

chaney3,

Just change your ways, people forget quickly. What you say is mostly important to you and the person you are saying it to, most of the other folks don't really care. IF they don't like what you are saying you will get a thumbs down. Some will thumb your post down because of the poster not the post.

Reputations are earned, it doesn't happen over night.

EDIT: Always a good idea to pay attention to the TOS (Terms Of Service) especially the rule 3a.

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
04 Sep 17

Originally posted by @very-rusty
chaney3,

Just change your ways, people forget quickly. What you say is mostly important to you and the person you are saying it to, most of the other folks don't really care. IF they don't like what you are saying you will get a thumbs down. Some will thumb your post down because of the poster not the post.

Reputations are earned, it doesn't happe ...[text shortened]... Always a good idea to pay attention to the TOS (Terms Of Service) especially the rule 3a.

-VR
Talking of Terms Of Service old chap, do you think referring to non-subscribers as 'scum' is an infringement of rule 6, under Member Conduct:

"Post, email or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable."

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Sep 17
2 edits

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Talking of Terms Of Service old chap, do you think referring to non-subscribers as 'scum' is an infringement of rule 6, under Member Conduct:
goad,

Listen very carefully...Ok are you watching these words closely?

The term non-sub-scum has been used here for many years, so is obviously not considered to be an infringement of rule 6, under member conduct. If that were the case it would have been enforced years ago.

I don't think non-sub-scum should even be allowed to post in the clan forum, so be thankful that I don't make the rules or enforce them or you wouldn't even be posting in this "Clan Forum" You should need to be in a clan to post here.

For the last time "non-sum-scum" has been used for years so I don't think anything will change in that aspect. It is more or less telling those who have been here for years, stop being cheap and buy a Subscription which is what the owner actually wants.

-VR