Thanks Robbie

Thanks Robbie

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

st johnstone

Moves
29 Aug 17

Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
F off what does that mean?
See if you can figure it out cheat boy.

rc

Moves
29 Aug 17

Originally posted by @roma45
See if you can figure it out cheat boy.
ok lets see

foul mouthed rant off
fat toad mouthing off
flip sake why am I so hateful and obnoxious and stupid and arrogant and unhappy off

am i getting close ?

st johnstone

Moves
29 Aug 17
1 edit

ok lets see

foul mouthed rant off
fat toad mouthing off
flip sake why am I so hateful and obnoxious and stupid and arrogant and unhappy off

am i getting close ?
Can't you see what a pathetic little spiteful boy you truly are.
You wasted 18 months trying to cheat to win a paper trophy but could not even do that.
You are a fake in all aspects of your sad miserable life.
The war us over
The cheating scum lost
Cry me a river hahaha

rc

Moves
29 Aug 17
1 edit

Can't you see what a pathetic little spiteful boy you truly are.
You wasted 18 months trying to cheat to win a paper trophy but could not even do that.
You are a fake in all aspects of your sad miserable life.
The war us over
The cheating scum lost
Cry me a river hahaha
You were telling us about F off and what it meant. Do you think such foul mouthed psychotic ranting reflects well upon you. Even loyal flunkies like stardweeb will not accept such boorish behavior.

st johnstone

Moves
29 Aug 17

You were telling us about F off and what it meant. Do you think such foul mouthed psychotic ranting reflects well upon you. Even loyal flunkies like stardweeb will not accept such boorish behavior.
Says the guy making jokes about people dying in disasters
You are a sad little boy a fake in every way
Fornicate off even a total idiot must know what I meant
Have I got to draw you a picture ?
Fortification an activity you don't take part in with females that is

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
29 Aug 17

Please get over yourself, there were people out in canoes, people swimming, teenagers vaulting from bridges and having fun. No one has joked about the loss of life you muppet. Its not my fault you see gloom everywhere. Shirty will be fine, he's inflatable.
You still not seeing gloom but people having fun over in Houston?

How many people have to die and lose everything they have before it's no longer fun Bozo?

I'm sure Shorty is going to toast you real good when he gets back and reads what you are saying about the disaster over there.

You're one sick puppy carrobie !!

m

Moves
29 Aug 17

F off is what I say when you and Vespin won't stop humping my leg. 😀

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Aug 17

Originally posted by @radioactive69

How many people have to die and lose everything they have before it's no longer fun Bozo?

I'm sure Shorty is going to toast you real good when he gets back and reads what you are saying about the disaster over there.

radio,

Indeed, should be interesting to see what shortcircuit has to say about robbies comments concerning the disaster in Texas.

It appears robbie is again being used as the forum mop. One would think he would eventually learn.

-VR

rc

Moves
29 Aug 17
2 edits

I did not make any jokes about people dying in disasters, i made a joke about the legendary girth of Shirtycircuit
Fornicate off, never heard of it, did you also make that up
No I don't think you need to do anything except perhaps get a personality transplant, something less obnoxious, hateful, bittern and dull.

rc

Moves
29 Aug 17

Gee why am I just not scared.

rc

Moves
29 Aug 17

Originally posted by @mghrn55
F off is what I say when you and Vespin won't stop humping my leg. 😀
Dude you are too busy making love to yourself and hugging your investments to take notice of anyone else, lets eat our selves before the grim reaper gets us.com

rc

Moves
29 Aug 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @very-rusty
radio,

Indeed, should be interesting to see what shortcircuit has to say about robbies comments concerning the disaster in Texas.

It appears robbie is again being used as the forum mop. One would think he would eventually learn.

-VR
Interesting??? thats rather optimistic cause nothing Shirty evah says is remotely interesting.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
29 Aug 17
1 edit

Gee why am I just not scared.
Lucky you have absolutely no integrity or respect left on this site. After making fun of what's going on in Houston being at rock bottom means that you can't go any lower.

Haven't seen your sycophant Chaney on here praising you for making fun of the disaster. At least he may have a shed of integrity left unlike you.

You don't need to be scared carrobie..............just ashamed.

rc

Moves
29 Aug 17

why not admit it, you are just a classless, ignorant, uneducated, boorish cad and proud of the fact.

rc

Moves
29 Aug 17
2 edits

Lucky you have absolutely no integrity or respect left on this site. After making fun of what's going on in Houston being at rock bottom means that you can't go any lower.

Haven't seen your sycophant Chaney on here praising you for making fun of the disaster. At least he may have a shed of integrity left unlike you.

You don't need to be scared carrobie..............just ashamed.
Ode to the Puritans

Your white halos spins with an anger that is thin and turns to sorrow
Strings of yellow tears drip from black-wired fears in the meadow

No shame for being happy, No shame for making lemonade out of lemons, No time for gloomsters, long live the Houston teenagers!