Thanks Robbie

Thanks Robbie

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
28 Aug 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @startreader
The non sequitur lies in your own attitude. A dutiful brother obeying the Faithful Slave and the Organisation book would not be alluding to a festival they are taught is pagan.

The whole point behind my allusion was your own inconstancy. I do not say hypocrisy, though others might.

Logically challenged? Stop looking in the mirror, Robbie!
Wow that's wired. Lets get this, I cannot make mention of a publication like 'A Christmas Carrol' nor the characters therein because I am taught that Christmas is a pagan celebration. DOES NOT FOLLOW! A non sequitur. Are you in your senses starwhacked? because you are going from illogical to being sectioned under Section 28 of the mental health act for your own good. You are a fruit bat, give it up.

Moves
28 Aug 17

Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
Wow that's wired. Lets get this, I cannot make mention of a publication like 'A Christmas Carrol' nor the characters therein because I am taught that Christmas is a pagan celebration. Are you in your senses starwhacked? because you are going from illogical to being sectioned under Section 28 of the mental health act for your own good. You are a fruit bat, give it up.
Clearly, you can, because you did.

Whether or not you can logically, while remaining doctrinally faithful (if indeed outwardly you still are) is a glaring non sequitur well beyond your accusations of others.

The logical conclusion, while you outwardly profess those beliefs, is that what you proclaim on your lips is not what you hold dear in your heart. Either it's off-the-scale, earth-shattering hypocrisy, or it's you who are sectionably batty, old fruit.

m

Moves
28 Aug 17

Here is your text here

Stop sitting around waiting for mutt Vespin to drop by and hump your leg.
Get out there and do something with your day.
Life is what you make of it.
Not what the state hands you !!

Would you like some condiments with your words? or shall you eat them as they are.
I stand by those words.
You spend more time in here than I do without making a single chess move.
You are a believer of a welfare state.
And you are blessed with the politics of envy.

I covered all the bases.

st johnstone

Moves
28 Aug 17

Whether or not you can logically, while remaining doctrinally faithful (if indeed outwardly you still are) is a glaring non sequitur well beyond your accusations of others.

The logical conclusion, while you outwardly profess those beliefs, is that what you proclaim on your lips is not what you hold dear in your ...[text shortened]... t's off-the-scale, earth-shattering hypocrisy, or it's you who are sectionably batty, old fruit.
Remember robbie is a twisted idiot and a lying fake who needs a good boot in the baws.

You destroyed the Muppet as usual

Moves
28 Aug 17

Originally posted by @roma45
Remember robbie is a twisted idiot and a lying fake who needs a good boot in the baws.

Your summary is a gem of accuracy, and much more punchy than mine, but we're on the same page! 😀

rc

Moves
28 Aug 17

The logical conclusion, while you outwardly profess those beliefs, is that what you proclaim on your lips is not what you hold dear in your ...[text shortened]... t's off-the-scale, earth-shattering hypocrisy, or it's you who are sectionably batty, old fruit.
wow I am being counselled on logic by a certified spangle, crazeeeeee times

Moves
28 Aug 17

wow I am being counselled on logic by a certified spangle, crazeeeeee times
No counselling. Just the logic that escapes you. 😀

rc

Moves
28 Aug 17
3 edits

Originally posted by @mghrn55
I stand by those words.
You spend more time in here than I do without making a single chess move.
You are a believer of a welfare state.
And you are blessed with the politics of envy.

I covered all the bases.
I wonder what your website would look like, self-consumed dot com, you and some other scrooges fiendishly eating themselves cause they think they are chocolate and trying desperately to finish themselves off before the grim reaper gets to them.

rc

Moves
28 Aug 17
1 edit

No counselling. Just the logic that escapes you. 😀
wow someone please give me some Largactil I cant take these crazies any more.

rc

Moves
28 Aug 17

Tell me why I just ain't scared?

m

Moves
28 Aug 17

I wonder what your website would look like, self-consumed dot com, you and some other scrooges fiendishly eating themselves cause they think they are chocolate and trying desperately to finish themselves off before the grim reaper gets to them.
I caught your post before your edit taking out a paragraph.
What's the matter.... did you chicken out ?? 😀

st johnstone

Moves
28 Aug 17

Tell me why I just ain't scared?
You locked the door to the basement or you don't have any baws to boot?

You are full of wind and push tonight

Nothing new really
A cheat
A liar
A fake
You could not score in a brothel with a £100 note taped to the end of your small smelly knob.
F...off back to the other site you piece of boring crap.

rc

Moves
28 Aug 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @mghrn55
I caught your post before your edit taking out a paragraph.
What's the matter.... did you chicken out ?? 😀
No it was too verbose.

rc

Moves
28 Aug 17
1 edit

Nothing new really
A cheat
A liar
A fake
You could not score in a brothel with a £100 note taped to the end of your small smelly knob.
Bitter, hateful, obnoxious, unimaginative, arrogant and stupid, a very poor combination and so very very unhappy. I just ain't very scared tough guy.

rc

Moves
28 Aug 17
1 edit

Nothing new really
A cheat
A liar
A fake
F off what does that mean?