Since Robbie's departure....

Since Robbie's departure....

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
02 Aug 17

Originally posted by @roma45
In our forum?
Buy a sub join a clan then you can use the word our.

Here's humour chaney3 style chaney3robbie
Yes, our forum.
And once again, you are NOT funny.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
02 Aug 17

Originally posted by @chaney3
Yes, our forum.
he is, I think, funny looking
that is my unbiased opinion

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
02 Aug 17

Originally posted by @lemondrop
Given that you think drag queens look normal that's not saying much sweetheart.

Moves
02 Aug 17

Yes, our forum.
No, it's not your forum.

This is the Clan forum. You do not pay a subscription. You therefore have nothing to do with any clan. Ergo, this is not a forum that in any way belongs to you.

Oh, and by the way, I still think you are writing and behaving so like Robbie as to be almost indistinguishable from him.

c

Moves
02 Aug 17

Originally posted by @startreader
No, it's not your forum.

This is the Clan forum. You do not pay a subscription. You therefore have nothing to do with any clan. Ergo, this is not a forum that in any way belongs to you.

Oh, and by the way, I still think you are writing and behaving so like Robbie as to be almost indistinguishable from him.
There is plenty of room in here for me.

Why so selfish?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Aug 17

Originally posted by @lemondrop
Maiden Gertrude,

unbiased opinion? I don't believe you!!! 😛

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Aug 17

There is plenty of room in here for me.

Why so selfish?
chaney3,

Since you don't belong to any clan, I see no reason for you to be in here!

Try out the General forum, you probably will not get any better results in my opinion.

Sincerely,
-VR

c

Moves
03 Aug 17

Originally posted by @very-rusty
chaney3,

Since you don't belong to any clan, I see no reason for you to be in here!

Try out the General forum, you probably will not get any better results in my opinion.

Sincerely,
-VR
C'mon Rusty, I like it here, and have things to say. Besides, this place has been a ghost town since robbie departed. I figured you might enjoy another contributor here.

Right Crusty ol bean?
(For startreader)

rc

Moves
03 Aug 17

Originally posted by @startreader
No, it's not your forum.

If I was Boobla55 or some other grassbagging slithering snake in the grass I would report you for your vile insinuation for you are inferring that both chaney and I have multiple accounts, a clear transgression of the terms of service. Luckily for you though I happen to be in a very positive frame of mind and will let this indiscretion of yours pass, for the time being.

rc

Moves
03 Aug 17
1 edit

C'mon Rusty, I like it here, and have things to say. Besides, this place has been a ghost town since robbie departed. I figured you might enjoy another contributor here.

Right Crusty ol bean?
(For startreader)
Chaney Sir, you don't have to justify yourself to any of these braggarts. You can come here and say what you like, when you like, express any sentiments that you please. You should however not be made to suffer the ill-mannered churlish sentiments of these forum boors!

st johnstone

Moves
03 Aug 17

Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
Chaney Sir, you don't have to justify yourself to any of these braggarts. You can come here and say what you like, when you like, express any sentiments that you please. You should however not be made to suffer the ill-mannered churlish sentiments of these forum boors!
Stop talking to yourself

st johnstone

Moves
03 Aug 17

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
03 Aug 17

Indeed it was not only an injustice chaney3 it was a travesty of justice. The 2016 Championship which the Easy Riders won on merit and style was stolen from them and given to a clan of moral degenerates not worthy even to mentioned in the same breath. If the corrupt administration want to crown them with the Easy Riders Stolen Crown then do it appropriately! Crown their butts!
They already crowned their butts!! Then they took the cheating points away from their butts and awarded the championship to the clan who actually EARNED it legitimately.

No tears for you. You knew you were dirty, we proved it, and you fall from your own perceived grace.Methinks we should call you "Aqualung"...you poor old sod!!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Aug 17
2 edits

Robbie,

After the fiasco you created do expect anyone to really believe anything you say?

-VR

m

Moves
03 Aug 17

I think I'll just let you 2 user id's carry on with your pleasant conversation. 😀😀