Since Robbie's departure....

Since Robbie's departure....

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
31 Jul 17

Originally posted by @chaney3
It was injustice.
Indeed it was not only an injustice chaney3 it was a travesty of justice. The 2016 Championship which the Easy Riders won on merit and style was stolen from them and given to a clan of moral degenerates not worthy even to mentioned in the same breath. If the corrupt administration want to crown them with the Easy Riders Stolen Crown then do it appropriately! Crown their butts!

rc

Moves
31 Jul 17
2 edits

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Come on Rusty. Lift your game mate.

Highest regards
Hope a stray dog doesn't mistake your wooden leg for a lamppost.

Ghost
Zen Master one must applaud your willingness to look beyond the immediate to the potential in our friend Rusty, even if it is overtly optimistic. He was not always this pox ravaged degenerate we see before us, but a man of substance and considerable wealth which he lavished on Canadian sailors and dubious investments.

rc

Moves
31 Jul 17

Originally posted by @startreader
Plenty of indications here that Chaney & Robbie are one and the same or, if not, then they're joined at the hip.
Love for the Great and illustrious V is driving you to madness. Please for the sake of your sanity, come to your senses.

Moves
31 Jul 17

Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
Love for the Great and illustrious V is driving you to madness. Please for the sake of your sanity, come to your senses.
Grow up, Robbie.

Moves
31 Jul 17

Originally posted by @roma45
Got bored of the general forum?
Last word sentences plus sticky thread wow you guys live on the edge
All non sub non clan members will find in here is being treated like the freeloaders you are and puppets obviously
Might have to take over the general forum again watch you bitches moan to Russ
That sums it up nicely, Roma. He's evidently fleeing from the excitement of those and the suspense-filled three word never ending story.

st johnstone

Moves
31 Jul 17

Grow up, Robbie.
Reminds me like a guy who has been dumped by a girl but lurks around her work hoping to be taken back

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Jul 17

Zen Master one must applaud your willingness to look beyond the immediate to the potential in our friend Rusty, even if it is overtly optimistic. He was not always this pox ravaged degenerate we see before us, but a man of substance and considerable wealth which he lavished on Canadian sailors and dubious investments.
You must love this place.

Called out as being a cheat, humiliated in front of your online peers and detractors, branded as the dishonest individual you are. Hating the site administration and pleading a corrupt miscarriage of justice.

And yet here you are ... sucking it up.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Jul 17

4 posts today, getting braver by the hour.

m

Moves
01 Aug 17

Reminds me like a guy who has been dumped by a girl but lurks around her work hoping to be taken back
I would more aptly say that he is desperate to come back to this forum to see if anyone is still talking about him.
After nearly bringing down the clan system with his antics.

Talk about an arsonist coming back to watch the fire !!
I say therapy for the lad for his delusions of personal injustice.

m

Moves
01 Aug 17

Indeed it was not only an injustice chaney3 it was a travesty of justice. The 2016 Championship which the Easy Riders won on merit and style was stolen from them and given to a clan of moral degenerates not worthy even to mentioned in the same breath. If the corrupt administration want to crown them with the Easy Riders Stolen Crown then do it appropriately! Crown their butts!
Your clan won on merit and style ?? Good one !!
As the person that pulled up all the research on your clan's 40+ tainted challenges with 3 clans,
I can tell you that I can take much of the credit for having the 2016 clan table fixed.

Yes, I want you to know that it was I that kicked your butt across the floor !!
And no, I didn't whine to anybody. I just presented clear and compelling data and facts that
exposed you and your cohorts for your antics.

If you want to talk travesty of justice, then you might want to talk to the clans below you in the 2016 standings.
And explain to them why your clan still shows in 2nd place in 2016 !!
Especially after your clan collected 65% of your net points from 3 clans that you colluded with.
3 clans that should have been shut down.
As far as I am concerned, you and your clan got off easy !!

If you want to continue to whine about this in this forum, I can easily present my research again if you like.

Now please fix the tag line under your clan name !!

Moves
01 Aug 17

Proof if any were needed that Robbie is as high as a kite and living in Cloud Cuckoo Land.

st johnstone

Moves
01 Aug 17
1 edit

Saying you won the 2016 fairly is like you handing out chocolate to kids in the park saying you are Willie wonka
You are a cheat and got off lightly

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Aug 17

Saying you won the 2016 fairly is like you handing out chocolate to kids in the park saying you are Willie wonka
You are a cheat and got off lightly
Hear hear

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Aug 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @mghrn55
Your clan won on merit and style ?? Good one !!
As the person that pulled up all the research on your clan's 40+ tainted challenges with 3 clans,
I can tell you that I can take much of the credit for having the 2016 clan table fixed.

Yes, I want you to know that it was I that kicked your butt across the floor !!
And no, I didn't whine to anybody. I ju ...[text shortened]... ly present my research again if you like.

Now please fix the tag line under your clan name !!
You Sir should recieve a merit of honour for your sterling work.
Thank you.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
01 Aug 17

That sums it up nicely, Roma. He's evidently fleeing from the excitement of those and the suspense-filled three word never ending story.
Merely helping Chaney settle in to this forum.

He's all yours now.