please call me names

please call me names

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
26 Apr 16
1 edit

Originally posted by roma45
i will never take the bait from him or any one again, no lifers as i call them.
serious issues are trying to be fixed on RHP, clan future subscriptions etc depend on it.
we have some one posting pure insulting rubbish to deflect, kathmandu1 and illluck banned from the site but the creator is still here.
Note i won't mention him by name, he want;s the clan ...[text shortened]... ngs can't be discussed, looking for any thing so he can run to the mods.
watch his head explode
unlike you 45
I don't run to the mods
or away from my clan
I don't want the clan forum shut down
it's runners like you who constantly alerted the mods who were responsible for the clan forum shutting down
it was you and your small minded friends who were to blame
just remember that it was you and your friends who were given three year bans
which I did not support
in fact I protested the ban
I'm now sorry that I did
you deserve every bit of the ban
and more

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Apr 16

i will never take the bait from him or any one again, no lifers as i call them.
serious issues are trying to be fixed on RHP, clan future subscriptions etc depend on it.
we have some one posting pure insulting rubbish to deflect, kathmandu1 and illluck banned from the site but the creator is still here.
Note i won't mention him by name, he want;s the clan ...[text shortened]... ngs can't be discussed, looking for any thing so he can run to the mods.
watch his head explode
Yes, Sometimes it is best just to ignore what is being said. Usually people who are blaming others for running to the mods are the ones who are doing the running.
-VR

st johnstone

Moves
27 Apr 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Yes, Sometimes it is best just to ignore what is being said. Usually people who are blaming others for running to the mods are the ones who are doing the running.
-VR
hes a liar and a rather nasty person
he acts all brave behind a key board, how many times has he left?
boring boring little man, how he is still here after the kathmandu1 and illuck accounts is beyond understanding.
he is taking the heat off robbie though, what's going on by a few is crazy fingers crossed he will take the hint and leave, highly unlikely though
in the mean time ignore the trouble making little grass

rc

Moves
27 Apr 16
2 edits

hes a liar and a rather nasty person
he acts all brave behind a key board, how many times has he left?
boring boring little man, how he is still here after the kathmandu1 and illuck accounts is beyond understanding.
he is taking the heat off robbie though, what's going on by a few is crazy fingers crossed he will take the hint and leave, highly unlikely though
in the mean time ignore the trouble making little grass
taking the heat off Robbie? what are you talking about, we gonna be turning the heat up and frying us some metalica! the are vegetarian friendly of course since metallica are a clan of vegetables. yes siree we gonna by frying us some metaliburgers!

m

Moves
27 Apr 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
taking the heat off Robbie? what are you talking about, we gonna be turning the heat up and frying us some metalica! the are vegetarian friendly of course since metallica are a clan of vegetables. yes siree we gonna by frying us some metaliburgers!
Sounds like you're cooking up some more tainted challenges
with Anti-Metallica and Breaking Bad.

Tainted meat !!
Tainted barbecue !!

Retired

Missouri

Moves
27 Apr 16

rc

Moves
27 Apr 16
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Please forkers this is no place for your homoerotic fantasies.😵

Retired

Missouri

Moves
27 Apr 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Please forkers this is no place for your homoerotic fantasies.😵
At least now you know what I think of you and Lemondrop. By the way who is their right mind would call themselves Lemondrop. What could be more faggy than that,
other than being the leader of the Sleazy Riders.

a

Moves
28 Apr 16

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Really? Might be time to look in the mirror dude. Pretty sure your magic sky man wouldn't approve of using that word in this public space. Might want to save that word for your Sunday morning friends. Just a thought.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
28 Apr 16

Originally posted by arbeider
Really? Might be time to look in the mirror dude. Pretty sure your magic sky man wouldn't approve of using that word in this public space. Might want to save that word for your Sunday morning friends. Just a thought.
x 3.

Hit a raw nerve there sister. It's OK to come out loud and proud. Robbie and Lemondrop did so long ago.

a

Moves
28 Apr 16

Originally posted by radioactive69
x 3.

Hit a raw nerve there sister. It's OK to come out loud and proud. Robbie and Lemondrop did so long ago.
You too? You people are breaking my heart.

m

Moves
28 Apr 16

Originally posted by my2sons
At least now you know what I think of you and Lemondrop. By the way who is their right mind would call themselves Lemondrop. What could be more faggy than that,
other than being the leader of the Sleazy Riders.
Lemondrop creates his own image problem.
Then cries foul when you tell him he has an image problem.

He does this on purpose because he is a sad little attention seeker.😠

a

Moves
28 Apr 16

Originally posted by mghrn55
Lemondrop creates his own image problem.
Then cries foul when you tell him he has an image problem.

He does this on purpose because he is a sad little attention seeker.😠
Hey I am not defending the pathetic sycophant. Imagine what his life must be like. But gay slurs here? I thought this is where we went to get away from the haters of the world. Did not know you were right here among us. At least you and radio seem to come by your hate honestly.

Learned something new today.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
28 Apr 16

You too? You people are breaking my heart.
Loud and proud sister. That's the spirit

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
28 Apr 16

Hey I am not defending the pathetic sycophant. Imagine what his life must be like. But gay slurs here? I thought this is where we went to get away from the haters of the world. Did not know you were right here among us. At least you and radio seem to come by your hate honestly.

Learned something new today.
Wow !! Big statement. I say nothing but come out loud and proud and suddenly I'm a hater....well an honest hater at least. I was just spreading the love dude. No hate there. I don't care what you're into, that's your business. I was only trying to defend your right to your queerness by telling you it's OK, and for that I get called a hater. Just can't win with gays. They don't know whether to be Arthur or Martha.