1. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    11 Dec '19 14:031 edit
    @roma45 said
    Little v loves LMAO..do you think he just walks about all day laughing at nothing..
    Always talks of fighting... he could not hit sand if he fell off a camel in the middle of the Sahara desert.
    Hes no doubt training for the gayman islands. Mcgayto will fill him in.
    Yes I believe he's been honing his fighting skills using paper bags. He claims that the ones he uses must be extra tough as so far he's been unable to fight his way out of one. I suggested he wet it a little (he stated that he had accidentally wet it a little .......oops) and put a little hole in it but no he stated that he wants to beat that paper bag without any assistance. Good luck son.

Gayman Islands. Aint that where Lemondrop lives? Maybe the toilet boy is rendezvousing there with him for a little intimate tete a tete. I'm fine if he wants to send me tickets to meet him there for the showdown. Lemondrop can film it then.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Dec '19 14:51
    It didn't take long for the Clan forum to turn into a mud slinging contest, when there was nothing to talk about concerning clans.

-VR
  3. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    11 Dec '19 14:55
    @very-rusty said
    It didn't take long for the Clan forum to turn into a mud slinging contest, when there was nothing to talk about concerning clans.

-VR
    Sorry Rusty. We were just getting a bit sick of reading your "silly GOAD" postings.

They get a bit boring after the 1000th one.
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    11 Dec '19 16:51
    Somebody denied cheating.....
    And the rest is .......... entertainment. 😆
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Dec '19 17:181 edit
    @radioactive69 said
    Sorry Rusty. We were just getting a bit sick of reading your "silly GOAD" postings.

They get a bit boring after the 1000th one.
    I'm getting sick of GOAD'S "Silly Very Rusty" ,posting but that doesn't stop him.

Although he has been quiet the last little while I must admit.

Did you stop to think people might be tired of your Ranting at V? They also get very boring!!!

-VR
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Dec '19 17:26
    @mghrn55 said
    Don't you think it is getting a little old?

No need kicking a dead horse as I always say!

-VR
  7. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    11 Dec '19 19:09

Removed by poster

8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Dec '19 19:18
    @lemondrop removed their quoted post
    You couldn't resist throwing your 2 cents worth in.

Did you know they aren't worth anything any more in Canada? 😛 😉

-VR
  9. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    11 Dec '19 23:07
    @very-rusty said
    You couldn't resist throwing your 2 cents worth in.

Did you know they aren't worth anything any more in Canada? 😛 😉

-VR
    If anyone couldn't resist throwing their 2 cents worth in (although in your case its worth nothing) its you. You seem to feel that you have to answer every post in every forum whether its directed at you or not. You have killed more threads on this site than everyone else combined as your postings are the same monotonous meaningless garbage that may go down OK on the general forum but land like lead balloons here.

Don't feel obliged to answer every post on this site. Go outside for a walk or something.
  10. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    12 Dec '19 01:45

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    12 Dec '19 12:14
    @mghrn55 said
    After the last epic failed cheating attempts with magayto being booted TWICE. And points removed
    Little helium voice had clans banned and points removed which he denies ever happened.. not the brighest our sad keyboard hard man.wants some sort of 19th century style duel..but cant raise the cash for airfare after promising he would..
    Lemon did his usual..threw mcgayto under the bus with the help of little v..did the same with robbie
    Called you a failed leader...very quiet now from them i notice.

Just wondering what pathetic attempt they will try next year..and who will they blame it on...

L
  12. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    12 Dec '19 17:251 edit
    @roma45 said
    After the last epic failed cheating attempts with magayto being booted TWICE. And points removed
    Little helium voice had clans banned and points removed which he denies ever happened.. not the brighest our sad keyboard hard man.wants some sort of 19th century style duel..but cant raise the cash for airfare after promising he would..
    Lemon did his usual..threw mcgayto under ...[text shortened]... Just wondering what pathetic attempt they will try next year..and who will they blame it on...

L
    Bantering is ok as long as it doesn’t get out of hand.

But now I look forward to a new year and hope that 2020 will be a good season for all clans who want to compete.
    Perhaps some new blood and some renewed commitment from present clans will renew the competitive spirit that the clan feature needs.

We don’t need bad characters who abuse the good will aspect of the clan feature.
    And I hope there won’t be the sour grapes attitude that certain individuals exhibited after one clan was penalized for abusing this popular feature.

The current formula with the scoring system is simple.
    Play a lot. Win more than you lose.
    And as clan leaders, do your homework.
    Simple !! No cheating. And no whining.

That being said, I extend wishes to all for a very happy holiday season.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Dec '19 22:011 edit
    @radioactive69 said
    If anyone couldn't resist throwing their 2 cents worth in (although in your case its worth nothing) its you. You seem to feel that you have to answer every post in every forum whether its directed at you or not. You have killed more threads on this site than everyone else combined as your postings are the same monotonous meaningless garbage that may go down OK on the ge ...[text shortened]... s here.

Don't feel obliged to answer every post on this site. Go outside for a walk or something.
    You haven't been keeping up. I am going out for pretty much daily walks. How much exercise are you getting?

I have as much right to post on here as anyone else does, because I say something last is the reason the thread is killed. Do you think your Ranting at V. helps matters any? Why kick a dead horse, that is over and it appears he has turned over a new page. Lets all give him a chance!

Have a Merry Christmas!

-VR
  14. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    12 Dec '19 22:22
    @very-rusty said
    You haven't been keeping up. I am going out for pretty much daily walks. How much exercise are you getting?

I have as much right to post on here as anyone else does, because I say something last is the reason the thread is killed. Do you think your Ranting at V. helps matters any? Why kick a dead horse, that is over and it appears he has turned over a new page. Lets all give him a chance!

Have a Merry Christmas!

-VR
    try jogging
    you'll lose that fat belly faster
    it is nice to see that after years of hating you are now so forgiving
    but in a few weeks you will be crapping all over yourself again
    have a lousy Christmas
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Dec '19 22:283 edits
    @lemondrop said
    try jogging
    you'll lose that fat belly faster
    it is nice to see that after years of hating you are now so forgiving
    but in a few weeks you will be crapping all over yourself again
    have a lousy Christmas
    I have no belly fat, unlike what I suspect you have.

I've never HATED anyone, just things they've done, see the difference?

Your attacking me will not get you any brownie points, everyone remembers your involvement, and knowing about what was going on with Mctayto and doing nothing about it. In my opinion you were as guilty as him for keeping him in your Clan knowing what he was doing.

Be very careful what you do next year is all I can say to you.

Have a Very Merry Christmas!

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree