@joe-ward said
    The USA Immigration CRISIS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kadMi7ijna4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLgOtLbbcsQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC6XUiMfsow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY5tVoNAfhs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBZh74XxQr4
    That turned out to be a short stay!

Was it the video's? If so perhaps they should have been removed?

-VR
  2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    05 Dec '19 04:03
    @vespin removed their quoted post
    Only if he fell on him. If all reports are to be believed McGayo is morbidly obese and weights in at over 300 kgs. Nice of you to point out how fat your friend is. I'm sure he appreciates it.
  3. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    05 Dec '19 04:10
    Sorry, it has been proven countless times and without a doubt that you are a cheat. Your original clan was suspended; your next clan purposely lost many many games over and over again to Carrobies clan; You then joined his clan that and was a member when Russ stripped away all their points.; you then joined Lemondrops band of scalliwags who also had points stripped for cheating. How much cheating can you get away with and not be banned. You make Lemondrop look like a saint.

The sooner they boot your sorry ass the better for this site.

Have a nice day !!!!!!
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    05 Dec '19 18:361 edit
    @radioactive69 said
    Sorry, it has been proven countless times and without a doubt that you are a cheat. Your original clan was suspended; your next clan purposely lost many many games over and over again to Carrobies clan; You then joined his clan that and was a member when Russ stripped away all their points.; you then joined Lemondrops band of scalliwags who also had points stripped for ...[text shortened]... a saint.

Have a nice day !!!!!!
    That Vespin was involved in the 2016 fiasco with Carrobie and McTayto is beyond debate.
    Perhaps his feelings were hurt when I brought up 2016 when I was giving him an “atta boy” for pulling up his socks with his clan this year.
    While others have different opinions, I was willing to cut him some slack.
    I pointed out the 2016 collusion to emphasize how far he had come along since then.
    And I guess he took it the wrong way.

But then he had to come out and deny his involvement in the 2016 collusion fiasco.
    That was unfortunate on his part !!
    The evidence against him was iron clad.

On another note, Vespin and I have engaged in some challenge negotiations this year.
    And he is quite open on his analysis on the challenges I sent him or that he sent me.
    His analysis is quite extensive. He is quite chatty in fact !

So it amuses me to no end that any one of us can go into the challenge history on his site and pull up challenges that he agreed to with Carrobie where the player matchups were often out of whack by more than 400 rating points in favour of Carrobie’s clan.
    Where was his extensive analysis then ?

My point being, Vespin shouldn’t get into a spat with me in the clan forums.
    Unless he likes public embarrassment.

Other than that, I am being nice to him this year.
    And I will applaud him for his support of the clan feature.
    He should just be aware that he is still being watched. It’s only natural that he is on probation.
    So far it appears he is not as stupid as McTayto was.
  5. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 20:43
    @radioactive69 said
    Sorry, it has been proven countless times and without a doubt that you are a cheat. Your original clan was suspended; your next clan purposely lost many many games over and over again to Carrobies clan; You then joined his clan that and was a member when Russ stripped away all their points.; you then joined Lemondrops band of scalliwags who also had points stripped for ...[text shortened]... a saint.

Have a nice day !!!!!!
    Have you received your ticket yet,?
    No sign of mine maybe delayed due to Christmas heavy postage or the site lying cheat is..well just lying as usual..
    Good sum up of his previous cheating..but you forgot about the back stabbing ..throwing robbie and mctayto under the bus to save his cowardly ass..
  6. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    09 Dec '19 01:22
    @roma45 said
    Have you received your ticket yet,?
    No sign of mine maybe delayed due to Christmas heavy postage or the site lying cheat is..well just lying as usual..
    Good sum up of his previous cheating..but you forgot about the back stabbing ..throwing robbie and mctayto under the bus to save his cowardly ass..
    No the toilet boy (mark 11) is all p1ss and wind (which goes with the territory I guess). I believe times have been tough and his mother is only charging a fiver these days so he would have trouble saving enough for bus fare from his trailer park to town let alone air fares. Even if he had the money he'd be too scared that we might accept his offer and go over there and maul his ass.

From what Robbie was telling me the toilet boy wouldn't stand a chance in a bitch slapping fight against Lemondrop. Just your 2 pound wringing wet keyboard coward.

I also believe that the reason he only comes on here around once a month is that his mum has cut his internet use due to the steep drop in her clientele. Shes just not getting any younger (or prettier).

Wonder who he's going to throw under the bus next? Lemondrop?
  7. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    10 Dec '19 17:32

Removed by poster

8. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    10 Dec '19 17:41

Removed by poster

9. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    10 Dec '19 23:28
    And I thought you didn't read my posts? Ahhh.....it seems you do. Ha Ha Ha Ha

Ready for the ticket. Send mine to P O box 1729 Sydney Australia 2001.

Gunna give your ass a second whooping after Roma's finished with you.

Be waiting for those tickets asswipe. Send them soon. Will even bring an extra fiver so I can visit your mum after mopping the floor with you.
  10. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    10 Dec '19 23:38

Removed by poster

11. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    11 Dec '19 00:17
    @lemondrop removed their quoted post
    You could come along and video it. I'm sure toilet boy will send you a ticket.
  12. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    11 Dec '19 07:39

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    11 Dec '19 07:44
    @lemondrop removed their quoted post
    Great idea..
    Might just wear my kilt.
    Just waiting on little v to raise the cash for a ticket..
  14. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    11 Dec '19 08:01

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    11 Dec '19 13:54
    @radioactive69 said
    And I thought you didn't read my posts? Ahhh.....it seems you do. Ha Ha Ha Ha

Ready for the ticket. Send mine to P O box 1729 Sydney Australia 2001.

Gunna give your ass a second whooping after Roma's finished with you.

Be waiting for those tickets asswipe. Send them soon. Will even bring an extra fiver so I can visit your mum after mopping the floor with you.
    Little v loves LMAO..do you think he just walks about all day laughing at nothing..
    Always talks of fighting... he could not hit sand if he fell off a camel in the middle of the Sahara desert.
    Hes no doubt training for the gayman islands. Mcgayto will fill him in.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree