it's Showtime!

it's Showtime!

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
12 Dec 19

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
13 Dec 19

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
13 Dec 19

@vespin removed their quoted post
enjoy your trip
VR sends his new found love and forgiveness

st johnstone

Moves
13 Dec 19
1 edit

You know where i am little v..
You offered tickets but you are so full of the proverbial its sad really.

Enjoy your pretend holiday with pretend friends...
Wow ...not even married? Or is the pretend holiday actually a surprise wedding?
You know where i am post the tickets big mouth...

E-mail address...ooooslittlevfullofcr*pas usual...

st johnstone

Moves
13 Dec 19

@very-rusty said
You haven't been keeping up. I am going out for pretty much daily walks. How much exercise are you getting?

I have as much right to post on here as anyone else does, because I say something last is the reason the thread is killed. Do you think your Ranting at V. helps matters any? Why kick a dead horse, that is over and it appears he has turned over a new page. Lets all give him a chance!

Have a Merry Christmas!

-VR
There has to be an admission of guilt followed by an apology before forgiveness to be given..
Little v has not done that..still harps on he did nothing wrong despite all the evidence.
The horse will continue to be flogged he will continue to be ridiculed until such time.

Here

Moves
13 Dec 19

@roma45 said
There has to be an admission of guilt followed by an apology before forgiveness to be given..
Little v has not done that..still harps on he did nothing wrong despite all the evidence.
The horse will continue to be flogged he will continue to be ridiculed until such time.
Just like ST JOHNSTONE
Ha! Ha! Ha!

st johnstone

Moves
13 Dec 19

@padger said
Just like ST JOHNSTONE
Ha! Ha! Ha!
Or your site ideas. .😁😁😁
Merry Christmas when it comes..

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
14 Dec 19

@lemondrop

I don't know the history there. But I think if you PM Rusty you would find you guys would have a good laugh. It only takes one to extend the olive branch, unlike Roma or Radio who take the branch and set it on fire.

Rusty has never thrown the crap out there that those two idiots have. He is more for fun, kidding around, certainly more class than the others.

It can never hurt to try the olive branch. 🙂

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
14 Dec 19

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
14 Dec 19

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
14 Dec 19

st johnstone

Moves
14 Dec 19

"Its the plane boss "
Thats what tattoo said on fantasy island..
Not only a cheat a coward and a liar but totally detached from reality.
I just wonder who will be impressed by the back stabbing coward and his BS..
Caught and punished but still in denial challenging players to fight then wetting his panties..
Makes posts then self removes...the mark of a true coward..

Enjoy your holiday..in fantasy island...

Oh boy if he knew what his so called online friends actually think about him the laughs we have by pm behind his back...

Note..i have not mentioned anyone by name...before the grass bag coward runs to tell again...what a sad little girl

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
17 Dec 19

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
17 Dec 19

@roma45 said
"Its the plane boss "
Thats what tattoo said on fantasy island..
Not only a cheat a coward and a liar but totally detached from reality.
I just wonder who will be impressed by the back stabbing coward and his BS..
Caught and punished but still in denial challenging players to fight then wetting his panties..
Makes posts then self removes...the mark of a true coward..

E ...[text shortened]... t mentioned anyone by name...before the grass bag coward runs to tell again...what a sad little girl
Please tell me five friends I have on this site. Don't name the players you "think" say bad things about me and are not really my friends. Unlike you, if my friends tell me off because they feel I did something wrong? I can take it. I actually thank them. I listen to them.

So we won't count those.

Name five people not in my clan who I consider a friend. I'll send you money for dinner for you and your family if you can name five without any help.

Lastly, what you are talking about me running to people? I don't get it. I never said a word or bad word about you to admins. You should know.

I did the other day received a message from admins that I was being warned about a repeat posts. I don't know anyone in this site that repeat themselves then you, radio, and mghrn when he wanted people thrown off.

I told the admins I had no clue what they meant when only recently I started posting a bit more.

But I go months, and even a year without being in here. So that warning made no sense.

I have never reported you or anyone. If I have something to say, I'll say it. I have to say , not one of your better posts. I'll be back in a few months. You want to argure then PM me.

st johnstone

Moves
17 Dec 19

@vespin said
Please tell me five friends I have on this site. Don't name the players you "think" say bad things about me and are not really my friends. Unlike you, if my friends tell me off because they feel I did something wrong? I can take it. I actually thank them. I listen to them.

So we won't count those.

Name five people not in my clan who I consider a friend. I'll send yo ...[text shortened]... to say , not one of your better posts. I'll be back in a few months. You want to argure then PM me.
Why are you replying to a post that was not meant for you?
Name 5 who dislike you and i get a free dinner?...
If i named everyone who disliked you i would cure world hunger.
Enjoy your holiday
Merry Christmas