Clan Business?

Clan Business?

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
03 Oct 17

Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
Russ created a thread with proof of what? one player prematurely resigning games. Lets take your claim to its logical conclusion. Are you also saying that the Shadow warriors and whoever else was named in that thread were also setting up challenges so that Vespin and Mactayto could throw games. Out with it because if you will not answer I am going ...[text shortened]... hread setting up challenges so that MacTayto and Vespin could through games as you have alleged?
No.....nobody is saying that the Shadow Warriors cheated.........mainly only your clan and the handful of cheats that you colluded with. Evidence supplied many many times by Mg55. He was relentless in his uncovering of the shenanigans that you were pulling and in the end "Russ the Legend" had no hesitancy in kicking your false crown to the kerb.

A gentleman and a scholar is our Russ the legend. May his fair treatment live on forever.

Now.....shouldn't you be heading back to the general forum where you now belong.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
03 Oct 17

Please look up the term false equivalency. If you need help simply ask someone.

chaney, lemon V and robbie 1: dregs of the forum 0
No....sorry.....it is not.

Please supply your empirical evidence that emphatically proves that there is a god.

Metallica, clan championships won...... 7..........Sleazy Riders.........0

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
03 Oct 17

Originally posted by @radioactive69

Please supply your empirical evidence that emphatically proves that there is a god.

take it to the spiritual forum spanky

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
03 Oct 17

Originally posted by @lemondrop
I was there earlier......talking to your daddy

st johnstone

Moves
03 Oct 17

Originally posted by @lemondrop
Your master and his sock puppet brought the subject to the forums
Personally I believe in God. He put in extra work creating me
And uses his mighty power to punish the scum on here.
Amen

c

Moves
03 Oct 17

I was there earlier......talking to your daddy
Don't be like the worst scum on this planet....romascum.

Leave family alone!!!

rc

Moves
03 Oct 17

Clearly you do not understand why your text is logically fallacious. let me spell it out for you although given your rather scant grasp of logic I don't hold out much hope.

You have provided no evidence there is a God. Mgwindbag55 has provided no evidence that the Easy Riders setup challenges so that others could prematurely resign games. Therefore because there is no empirical evidence that there is a God Mgwindbag55 doesn't have to provide evidence for his claim. A false equivalency.

Now imagine the radiochallenged69 defence in court.

Judge to the counsel for the prosecution. "please provide evidence that the accused is guilty."

Prosecution - there is no evidence for God therefore we do not need to provide any evidence for our claim either.

and I think we can see just how weak, absurd, ludicrous, whacked out, spangled, clutching at straws and desperate the radiochallneged69 defence actually is. Let us consider it busted.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
03 Oct 17

Originally posted by @chaney3
Don't be like the worst scum on this planet....romascum.

Leave family alone!!!
Roma is an outstanding subscriber, clan leader, and forum poster.

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Tell us a little more about your family. We're all......dying......to know !!!

rc

Moves
03 Oct 17
1 edit

No.....nobody is saying that the Shadow Warriors cheated.........mainly only your clan and the handful of cheats that you colluded with. Evidence supplied many many times by Mg55. He was relentless in his uncovering of the shenanigans that you were pulling and in the end "Russ the Legend" had no hesitancy in kicking your false crown to the kerb.

A ...[text shortened]... on forever.

Now.....shouldn't you be heading back to the general forum where you now belong.
and yet the Shadow warriors were also part of the thread. Tell us why we were accused of cheating and they were not. Was it because we kicked Metallica booty? Was it because we kicked their booty so badly that they cried to the site administration to save them? Is it because they are a bunch of cry baby mamas boys? Sigh so many reasons.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
03 Oct 17

Clearly you do not understand why your text is logically fallacious. let me spell it out for you although given your rather scant grasp of logic I don't hold out much hope.

You have provided no evidence there is a God. Mgwindbag55 has provided no evidence that the Easy Riders setup challenges so that others could prematurely resign games. There ...[text shortened]... g at straws and desperate the radiochallneged69 defence actually is. Let us consider it busted.
Thank you...........you've just stated that .........and in your own words........."there is no empirical evidence that there is a god"

So why do you believe there is one? No evidence to support it.

The fact that there is or isn't (and there certainly is) empirical evidence that the Sleazy Riders colluded with other clans to try to steal the 2016 championship is irrelevant. Everyone knows that it is the truth so therefore it is the truth. Metallica have been declared winners and your clan was relegated from the position.

Time to get over it and try to devise another way to attempt to rob Metallica of points. I notice your clan is handing Lemondrops clan a swag of points. New tactic?

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
03 Oct 17

and yet the Shadow warriors were also part of the thread. Tell us why we were accused of cheating and they were not. Was it because we kicked Metallica booty? Was it because we kicked their booty so badly that they cried to the site administration to save them? Is it because they are a bunch of cry baby mamas boys? Sigh so many reasons.
No, it was because your clan, and your clan only, that colluded with a few malcontent leaders of a few disgraceful clans to try to push Russ into changing the rules to what you thought they should be.

Russ (the legend) however was not going to be pushed by a minnow such as yourself and brought down the hammer crushing McGayo and the sleazy Riders. Russ is a very smart man. He ain't going to take crap from you (as witnessed by your recent 30 day ban). Shouldn't be long before he boots you back in the cooler for another stint.

Have fun !!!

rc

Moves
03 Oct 17
1 edit

No, it was because your clan, and your clan only, that colluded with a few malcontent leaders of a few disgraceful clans to try to push Russ into changing the rules to what you thought they should be.

Russ (the legend) however was not going to be pushed by a minnow such as yourself and brought down the hammer crushing McGayo and the sleazy Riders. ...[text shortened]... n). Shouldn't be long before he boots you back in the cooler for another stint.

Have fun !!!
of which you have provided no evidence other than a list of games that someone ended prematurely. Nor does it explain why only the Easy Riders were punished. I suspect it was because we kicked Metallica booty too much. Empty vessels are like that, you kick them and they make a loud noise.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
03 Oct 17
1 edit

of which you have provided no evidence other than a list of games that someone ended prematurely. Nor does it explain why only the Easy Riders were punished. I suspect it was because we kicked Metallica booty too much. Empty vessels are like that, you kick them and they make a loud noise.
The only one making a loud noise since Russ (the legend) put the boot in is you.

You haven't stopped whining about being dethroned since Russ (the fair) ripped off your false crown.

Get over it loser.........and pay for a sub while your at it. Russ doesn't supply a superb site like this to have you freeload off it like that cheapskate chaney.

m

Moves
03 Oct 17

So you have no evidence whatsoever to back up your slanderous accusations and instead seek to mitigate your offensive post with vain references to gibberish. Perhaps next time you might think about what it is you are actually saying and make sure that its logically sound and empirically based otherwise you are gonna get called out on it every time ...[text shortened]... ll save you.

Chaney has more imagination and creativity and humanity than your entire clan.
Nothing slanderous here.
I haven't discussed your clan's activities for some time now.
Except to ask you to change the tag line.
How's that going ?

I did provide solid research to Russ.
And gave him enough to take action.
No slander. Just solid research supported by evidence.

That you don't agree with Russ' decision is irrelevant.
I don't need to provide you anything after the fact.
The case is closed. Except for your whining gibberish !!

But hey !! Chaney and Lemondrop like you.
And "cone collar" Vespin drops in every once in a while looking for a fire hydrant.

You're all set !!
Your gang is all here !!
Welcome back !!
Have fun. 😀

Gotta go. You know, to check my clan games and the clan standings.
Yup. Clan feature is alive and well. 😛

m

Moves
03 Oct 17

Oh and perhaps you can tell us the difference between prematurely resigning games at the beginning of a challenge and doing at the end, a practice which your clan leader has termed, 'good clan management' Lets here you say it.
Case closed.
2016 done.
2017 in home stretch.

Keep posting. It's free of charge !! 😀